PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins-Madden

Chubby
09-25-2008, 04:01 PM
Has anyone figured out how to be able to run a similar Wildcat formation with Dolphins on Madden? I know we have alot of clever people on here and someone had to come up with something?
Chubbs

PhinsPhan122
09-25-2008, 04:28 PM
I would think it'd be hard to design the plays. Can you even draw up your own plays in madden?

MARINO1384
09-25-2008, 04:29 PM
You'll prolly have to wait until the next update, that's if they keep using it..

Smoke
09-25-2008, 04:33 PM
You can create your own formations and plays. I doubt you'll find the wildcat in any of the default formations so creating it yourself is probably the best (and only) way to go.

Spiff
09-25-2008, 04:47 PM
Has anyone figured out how to be able to run a similar Wildcat formation with Dolphins on Madden? I know we have alot of clever people on here and someone had to come up with something?
Chubbs

If you have Head Coach as well, you might try to create it there and transfer it to Madden. I've never used it but Head Coach is supposed to have the more enhanced play editor.

MrEncinas
09-25-2008, 04:50 PM
It was removed from the game. Here you can see it was in http://www.sportsgamer.com/content/1618/arkansass-wildcat-formation-in-madden-nfl-09 but was later removed because of fear that it would ruin online play. Hopefully they can add it back in. At least for offline and franchise play.

DolFan707
09-25-2008, 05:33 PM
3 things u can do:

1. go to tampa bay's playbook. i believe under the singleback formation there is a HB pass play. it really sucks cause the qb hands it off to the running back, and then the halfback just tiptoes with the ball until u either throw it, tip toe pass the line of scrimmage, or get tackled. even holding down the sprint button doesnt work, so u really dont have an option but to throw with the running back.

2. go into rosters and switch ronnie brown to a qb, kicker, or punter. these three positions are the only ones u can put on the depth chart as a qb. u can make brandon fields a qb but not ronnie brown or antwaan randel el...makes no sense. but the downside is that u will not be able to use brown as a rb anymore.

3. create a new player called ronnie brown with the same stats, height...etc. and make him a qb. now this really sucks cause u will probably then have 2 ronnie browns on the field at once....not that thats a bad thing. but they will have different numbers, and it will be pretty confusing. and while ure making the new ronnie u will probably just change his throwing power to 90, and then u will accidently bring michael vick back into the game.

JC
09-25-2008, 06:22 PM
Does anyone know how to alter the playbook, make new plays, or substitute players for certain plays on xbox 360?

Tetragrammaton
09-25-2008, 06:35 PM
You'll prolly have to wait until the next update, that's if they keep using it..

Doubt it. Miami's defensive playbook is still in the 4-3.

houtz
09-25-2008, 07:11 PM
With updates they don't effect the Playbooks.

Flip Tanneflop
09-25-2008, 07:14 PM
Has anyone figured out how to make posts about video games in the video games forum?

GoonBoss
09-25-2008, 07:17 PM
Has anyone figured out how to make posts about video games in the video games forum?

:sidelol:

It's like a whole 'nother forum.

MrEncinas
09-25-2008, 07:21 PM
Doubt it. Miami's defensive playbook is still in the 4-3.
They changed it a couple weeks ago to the 3-4

MartinTheSNAKE
09-25-2008, 07:23 PM

lmfaooo

JC
09-25-2008, 07:28 PM
http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/714247

i had to post this, watch the entire team at the end of the video. jake long runs across the screen like he just grew a set of wings. its so funny

misterx
09-25-2008, 07:44 PM

that is too easy

MrEncinas
09-25-2008, 08:05 PM
http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/714247

i had to post this, watch the entire team at the end of the video. jake long runs across the screen like he just grew a set of wings. its so funny
****ing. awesome.

1 dol fan
09-25-2008, 08:11 PM
****ing. awesome.

That is most likely the funniest thing I have ever seen on madden in my life! Is that a glitch or something? they can't have possibly said in the Madden board meeting that they wanted the entire offensive line to look like a flock of eagles!

CaliSDFin
09-25-2008, 08:29 PM
How did he do that? I mean there is no defenders after him and the whole line ran down the field. Has to be a glitch or playing against someone who pulled all the def off of the Ginn

nikeair498
09-25-2008, 08:35 PM
How did he do that? I mean there is no defenders after him and the whole line ran down the field. Has to be a glitch or playing against someone who pulled all the def off of the Ginn

come on use ur brain.... someone was in control of the other team and dove ll the d backs on the ground.

lso when lead blockers are out in font they put up their hand on long td runs with no opponent near.. since he had everyone dive on the ground they just.. kinda went bezerk for 80 yards.

Chubby
09-25-2008, 09:30 PM

No Need to be a prick, I didnt even know their was a video game forum. Geez. Please go take ur big EPeen elsewhere
!
Chubbs

JC
09-25-2008, 10:04 PM
come on use ur brain.... someone was in control of the other team and dove ll the d backs on the ground.

lso when lead blockers are out in font they put up their hand on long td runs with no opponent near.. since he had everyone dive on the ground they just.. kinda went bezerk for 80 yards.

haha correct!

if you notice, ted ginn is at QB and i just juked up and down while my team was migrating south for the winter...

Greatness920
10-30-2008, 02:05 AM
how did u get ted ginn at qb???

Greatness920
10-30-2008, 02:05 AM
oh wait did u just switch the depth chart ...