PDA

View Full Version : Palin defends Alaska-Russia remark on foreign policy experience

Blackocrates
09-25-2008, 04:58 PM
http://http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080925/ap_on_el_pr/palin (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080925/ap_on_el_pr/palin)

:lol:

She should just stop, it would be much better for her to keep quiet.

MoFinz
09-25-2008, 05:07 PM
Yeah....funny how noone questions Obama's extensive foreign policy experience. What office are they running for anyway?

Joe Robbie
09-25-2008, 05:52 PM
That gal is quite a looker!

ih8brady
09-25-2008, 06:23 PM
I can see the moon from my house's porch. Does that make me an expert astronomer?

ih8brady
09-25-2008, 06:24 PM
That gal is quite a looker!

You're suppose to add ;) when you are being sarcastic.

ih8brady
09-25-2008, 06:28 PM
Yeah....funny how noone questions Obama's extensive foreign policy experience. What office are they running for anyway?

*Living in another country (just so happens to be the most populous Muslim country)
*Official diplomatic trips to Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
*High formal and informal education
*Actually understanding the Muslim world's and the basic distinctions between sects and sectarian aggressions

And compare this to the person who thinks Al Qaeda is set up in Iran or the one who didn't have a passport.

Tetragrammaton
09-25-2008, 06:39 PM
That was such a disaster to watch. I kind of feel bad for her when that happens.

phinman1
09-25-2008, 07:59 PM

:rolleyes:

It's not the questioning, it's the answers. Her answers are so stupid that in a sane world she would automatically be disqualified from holding a national executive office.

Did I actually hear her say that Putin flies over Russia, and that therefore she's all over it? I would listen to the video again to make sure, but it's too painful.

MoFinz
09-25-2008, 08:10 PM
yeah...you guys are right...OBAMATRON would make kissinger cower like a little girl when put against OBAMATRONS superior foreign policy experience.

He lived for a time somewhere besides the USA...guess Shwarzenager is qualified then

Official Diplomatic Trips Abroad......what did OBAMATRON broker for? He bought us Madigascar didnt he. All praise OBAMATRON

High Formal and Informal education...wheew, and here i thought he only had a GOD...er, GED. All praise the all knowing, all seeing omnipotent OBAMATRON

He understands the Muslim world? I'd say, citing the strict seperation of Church and State cited previously, that would disqualify OBAMATRON. Only OBAMATRON is a God, there are only false prophets if they did not come from OBAMATRON

Seriously....the guy traveled abroad, and you think thats a qualification for foreign policy experience? I guess since he flew, that qualifies Him as a plane as well.

phinman1
09-25-2008, 08:16 PM
yeah...you guys are right...OBAMATRON would make kissinger cower like a little girl when put against OBAMATRONS superior foreign policy experience.

He lived for a time somewhere besides the USA...guess Shwarzenager is qualified then

Official Diplomatic Trips Abroad......what did OBAMATRON broker for? He bought us Madigascar didnt he. All praise OBAMATRON

High Formal and Informal education...wheew, and here i thought he only had a GOD...er, GED. All praise the all knowing, all seeing omnipotent OBAMATRON

He understands the Muslim world? I'd say, citing the strict seperation of Church and State cited previously, that would disqualify OBAMATRON. Only OBAMATRON is a God, there are only false prophets if they did not come from OBAMATRON

Seriously....the guy traveled abroad, and you think thats a qualification for foreign policy experience? I guess since he flew, that qualifies Him as a plane as well.

Wow. O.K., see this thread concerns the ANSWERS PALIN is giving concerning her foreign policy experience.

Obama has been questioned plenty about what experience he has related to foreign matters. You may like them, you may not. The difference, now follow me on this, IS THAT HE DOESN'T GIVE THE ANSWERS A 1ST GRADER WOULD.

Blackocrates
09-25-2008, 08:17 PM

You forgot to put, "OBAMATRON RULER OF THE UNIVERSE". Come on MoFinz, you're slipping in your smart*** ways. ;)

Blackocrates
09-25-2008, 08:22 PM
The difference, now follow me on this, IS THAT HE DOESN'T GIVE THE ANSWERS A 1ST GRADER WOULD.

I can see Palin as a little girl, "look daddy I see Russia". Dad, "no honey, that's just the back drop for our family portrait". :lol:

Did I say little girl?

ArmyFin7
09-25-2008, 08:32 PM
It's too bad Alaska is such a remote area that doesn't get much attention and McCain decides to pull Palin on stage and emberass all 200 people that live there.

Blackocrates
09-25-2008, 08:35 PM
It's too bad Alaska is such a remote area that doesn't get much attention and McCain decides to pull Palin on stage and emberass all 200 people that live there.

:lol: True

It ruined the belief that I had that everybody up there was like the characters from "Northern Exposure".

milldog
09-25-2008, 08:48 PM

Wow! Captain MoFinz to the rescue. Dum, dum dum dum dum! Another great comeback! you're getting desperate huh?:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

milldog
09-25-2008, 08:54 PM

Another great post. I'd bet you'de defend her if she actually said she was clueless! Probably try to spin in and tell us at least she's telling the truth! Wow, ..... just wow! Can't you see Obama's gonna RULE the world. OBAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Sorry, now I'm behaving like you!:unsure:

MoFinz
09-25-2008, 09:27 PM
Another great post. I'd bet you'de defend her if she actually said she was clueless! Probably try to spin in and tell us at least she's telling the truth! Wow, ..... just wow! Can't you see Obama's gonna RULE the world. OBAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Sorry, now I'm behaving like you!:unsure:

Mo, you know better than this, we allow heated exchanges, but don't go here again. MD..

Son, you couldn't act like me to save your life.....[Warning].

But you guys keep ignoring the real story, keep putting her down because of where shes from. And then wonder why blue collar America rejects your candidates. It's apparent, youre on the KoolAid, i'll leave ya here for your tea party:rolleyes:

phinman1
09-25-2008, 09:36 PM
Son, you couldn't act like me to save your life.....unless i removed my brain to lower myself to your level so you could catch up.

But you guys keep ignoring the real story, keep putting her down because of where shes from. And then wonder why blue collar America rejects your candidates. It's apparent, youre on the KoolAid, i'll leave ya here for your tea party:rolleyes:

That sounds like a playground retort Palin would come up with. She would be so proud of you.

milldog
09-25-2008, 09:36 PM
Son, you couldn't act like me to save your life.....unless i removed my brain to lower myself to your level so you could catch up.

[Mill, you don't have to respond to the personal parts of posts, we'll catch them, both of you guys stick the subject and not each other, MD]

Thank God! And I'm way too old to be your son, [warning]! Get a life!

MDFINFAN
09-25-2008, 10:09 PM

It's even funnier that ppl give McCain credit for foreign policy and there's no resume to support it.. the closest to it is foreign arms committee and Obama serves on that now, but it's basically dealing with military issues and not foreign polices... so show me McCain's extensive foreign policy experience..:rolleyes2:

MoFinz
09-25-2008, 10:09 PM
:lol:

CedarPhin
09-25-2008, 10:16 PM
She's a wreck on foreign policy. I might as well go run for mayor of some small town in Montana near Canada, then become governor of that state, and use living near Canada as my foreign policy experience.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like Skippy Obama either, but Palin is probably one of the worst candidates for VP in history. If McCain had gotten say a Romney or a Ridge, he'd have gotten my vote. Palin is like the lady from Fargo running for VP. I was extremely disappointed in McCain's choice.

I'm voting for Bob Barr.

MoFinz
09-25-2008, 10:16 PM
It's even funnier that ppl give McCain credit for foreign policy and there's no resume to support it.. the closest to it is foreign arms committee and Obama serves on that now, but it's basically dealing with military issues and not foreign polices... so show me McCain's extensive foreign policy experience..:rolleyes2:

I will, but since this was about bashing Palin's experience, then reflected back to Obama, i'll ask you to tell me first, what foreign policy can Obama take credit for? Simply traveling somewhere and meeting someone does not qualify as foreign policy experience. At least not in the real world. It would be like me saying if i went to visit some of the guys posting in this thread at their job at 7-11, it would qualify me to run a franchise.

As much as Palin scares some of you guys, i'm amazed you don't look at it in reverse.
Example:
What budget has Obama ever balanced or signed off on?
What military has he commanded?
What business has he brought to the country?
What proposals has he endorsed and pushed into legislation?
What cuts to a budget has he ever made?

He says he can do all this stuff, as does Mccain. But neither one of them has ever done it as a matter of elected office. Palin has. I dont know how you ignore or dismiss experience like that. But keep on slamming her, Lord knows that's worked so well in the polls...:rolleyes:

Blackocrates
09-25-2008, 10:19 PM

You're making me dizzy with all your spin Mofinz. We're not putting her down because she's from Alaska, we're putting her down because she's stupid.

MoFinz
09-25-2008, 10:24 PM
You're making me dizzy with all your spin Mofinz. We're not putting her down because she's from Alaska, we're putting her down because she's stupid.

Yeah, she's a real ditz......:rolleyes:

Blackocrates
09-25-2008, 10:27 PM
It would be like me saying if i went to visit some of the guys posting in this thread at their job at 7-11, it would qualify me to run a franchise.

What was it you said to another poster recently? Ah yes, post like these are very unbecoming.

ih8brady
09-25-2008, 10:28 PM
Yeah, she's a real ditz......:rolleyes:

A major league ditz.

MDFINFAN
09-25-2008, 10:56 PM
I will, but since this was about bashing Palin's experience, then reflected back to Obama, i'll ask you to tell me first, what foreign policy can Obama take credit for? Simply traveling somewhere and meeting someone does not qualify as foreign policy experience. At least not in the real world. It would be like me saying if i went to visit some of the guys posting in this thread at their job at 7-11, it would qualify me to run a franchise.

As much as Palin scares some of you guys, i'm amazed you don't look at it in reverse.
Example:

He says he can do all this stuff, as does Mccain. But neither one of them has ever done it as a matter of elected office. Palin has. I dont know how you ignore or dismiss experience like that. But keep on slamming her, Lord knows that's worked so well in the polls...:rolleyes:

Very good, I guess the biggest difference is Obama knows how..

He's atleast credible in terms of what he says, he's met foreign leaders like McCain..He's sat on the foreign arms committee and knows how our Military works..he's a part of all the budgets in the senate and in his home.. He knows what a earmark is, where you can cut spending and how to put together a FEDERAL budget.. I have the confidence he knows how.. I don't have the same about Palin and she's one step away, and McVain's 72..Palin won't work, and she's proving it with her mouth...so stop it...you can't defend what we're seeing...it's not made up, it's her in her own words...:sidelol:

milldog
09-25-2008, 11:05 PM

Example:

Really dude, you're so blinded. I own a buisness, look it up.. Advanced Marine Electronics. I know who your insults are headed. Call me when you've got enough money to buy a boat and hire me to do your electronics. Until then, keep putting down people at 7-11. Just because your posts lack substance doesn't give you the right to assume. You're just pissed off that others can't see things the way you'de like!

CedarPhin
09-25-2008, 11:12 PM
What exactly does a small town mayor do? Organize Bake sales?

It's not like Alaska is that hard to govern anyway, it should be called "the Welfare State" instead of "The Frontier State"

I liked McCain up until he picked that ditz for VP. So since I live here, and my vote for McCain wouldn't count anyway, I'm voting for Barr with a clear conscience.

ohall
09-25-2008, 11:27 PM
What exactly does a small town mayor do? Organize Bake sales?

It's not like Alaska is that hard to govern anyway, it should be called "the Welfare State" instead of "The Frontier State"

I liked McCain up until he picked that ditz for VP. So since I live here, and my vote for McCain wouldn't count anyway, I'm voting for Barr with a clear conscience.

What does a community organizer do anyway? Organize Bake sales!

You guys continue to fall into this trap. It just never gets old!

CedarPhin
09-25-2008, 11:35 PM
What does a community organizer do anyway? Organize Bake sales!

You guys continue to fall into this trap. It just never gets old!

I'm not a Democrat. I realize Palin isn't running for President, and Skippy Obama scares the hell out of me. I just don't understand what it is that Palin did/does that qualifies her for VP? Obama isn't qualified either, IMO, and I've never liked the dude.

ohall
09-26-2008, 12:12 AM
I can see the moon from my house's porch. Does that make me an expert astronomer?

People from the moon come to your front porch, or can you get to the moon by plane or boat? If not WTH are you yapping about now!

This was one of your worst comparisons ever.

Blackocrates
09-26-2008, 12:42 AM
This was one of your worst comparisons ever.

No, it was a hilarious analogy that went over your head.

Blackocrates
09-26-2008, 01:02 AM
It's painful to watch but here it is:

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nokTjEdaUGg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nokTjEdaUGg)

WSE
09-26-2008, 03:03 AM
damn, that video is pretty funny

just a horrible answer from Palin. She came across as clueless

ohall
09-26-2008, 03:30 AM
No, it was a hilarious analogy that went over your head.

Do you honestly think it went over my head? Oh that's right I'm a CON I can't get LIB humor, I'm too stupid. My God you guys are out of control.

The analogy was weak to say the least.

Blackocrates
09-26-2008, 07:10 AM
Do you honestly think it went over my head? Oh that's right I'm a CON I can't get LIB humor, I'm too stupid. My God you guys are out of control.

The analogy was weak to say the least.

Calm down, nobody's out of control. I don't think your stupid. I thought it went over your head because you started talking about people coming from the moon and getting there by plane or boat. That had nothing to do with the analogy.

Ih8brady, was making fun of the fact that by seeing something with your own eyes doesn't make you an expert on whatever you're seeing. Hence Palin saying she has foreign experience because she can see Russia while standing in Alaska. Or I can see the moon therefore I am an astronomer. Let me add my own, I've seen people build a bridge there for I can be a civil engineer. The analogy works and it was funny. The fact that I had to explain it to you has made the entire thing lame, and now I'm stupider for doing so.

MoFinz
09-26-2008, 09:51 AM
Really dude, you're so blinded. I own a buisness, look it up.. Advanced Marine Electronics. I know who your insults are headed. Call me when you've got enough money to buy a boat and hire me to do your electronics. Until then, keep putting down people at 7-11. Just because your posts lack substance doesn't give you the right to assume. You're just pissed off that others can't see things the way you'de like!

LOL...[cut] you don't know me like you wish you did. Why so upset. Never said you worked at 7-11, was just using it to make a point (like you man Biden, glad you were so quick to catch onto that). Would using McDonalds or Advanced Marine Electronics have made you feel more comfortable?
My posts lack substance? Hmmm, funny, never seen you prove me wrong once yet. But maybe thats because you cant. Talking points cant do it. You have to have facts. Something you cant grasp. Maybe you say nonsense like that because i dont drink your KoolAid

As far as having enough money to own a boat, not to worry. I've got the money and the credit. And while i do enjoy boats and being on the water, a boats just a hole in the water you throw money into. I've got better things to do with my money:lol:

milldog
09-26-2008, 10:26 AM
LOL...son, you don't know me like you wish you did. Why so upset. Never said you worked at 7-11, was just using it to make a point (like you man Biden, glad you were so quick to catch onto that). Would using McDonalds or Advanced Marine Electronics have made you feel more comfortable?
My posts lack substance? Hmmm, funny, never seen you prove me wrong once yet. But maybe thats because you cant. Talking points cant do it. You have to have facts. Something you cant grasp. Maybe you say nonsense like that because i dont drink your KoolAid

As far as having enough money to own a boat, not to worry. I've got the money and the credit. And while i do enjoy boats and being on the water, a boats just a hole in the water you throw money into. I've got better things to do with my money:lol:

What's really funny here [cut], is I don't stand for all Obama/Biden have to offer. I can make my mind up for myself. I've yet to see you disagree with ANYTHING your candidates say or do. So you really believe Palin doesn't give answers like a 1st grader. You really think she's a good pick? I'm not really asking you to answer pops, I already know your answer. Stand up man!

ohall
09-26-2008, 11:21 AM
Calm down, nobody's out of control. I don't think your stupid. I thought it went over your head because you started talking about people coming from the moon and getting there by plane or boat. That had nothing to do with the analogy.

Ih8brady, was making fun of the fact that by seeing something with your own eyes doesn't make you an expert on whatever you're seeing. Hence Palin saying she has foreign experience because she can see Russia while standing in Alaska. Or I can see the moon therefore I am an astronomer. Let me add my own, I've seen people build a bridge there for I can be a civil engineer. The analogy works and it was funny. The fact that I had to explain it to you has made the entire thing lame, and now I'm stupider for doing so.

It had everything to do with it. Alaska is not some hick state that has no resources to offer the world. You guys can minimize Palin's role as much as you want, but that doesn't make it reality. She most certainly is in charge of her state and all that comes with it. The fact that the state of Alaska is so close to Russia makes the Governor a very important person.

Some of you use to complain about how Obama is treated because of his skin color. Look at how you all treat this woman. How many insults have to be thrown her way based on nothing more than she is a woman.

It is beyond hypocritical and you guys on the left are supposed to be strong supporters of women's rights. Like it or not there are women out there who chose to live a CON life style. Don't hate her because of that.

Blackocrates
09-26-2008, 12:13 PM
It had everything to do with it. Alaska is not some hick state that has no resources to offer the world. You guys can minimize Palin's role as much as you want, but that doesn't make it reality. She most certainly is in charge of her state and all that comes with it. The fact that the state of Alaska is so close to Russia makes the Governor a very important person.

Some of you use to complain about how Obama is treated because of his skin color. Look at how you all treat this woman. How many insults have to be thrown her way based on nothing more than she is a woman.

It is beyond hypocritical and you guys on the left are supposed to be strong supporters of women's rights. Like it or not there are women out there who chose to live a CON life style. Don't hate her because of that.

You're missing the point big time. We're making fun of her in this case strictly on the comment she made about she has foreign relations experience because she can see Russia from Alaska. We're not talking about the state of Alaska, the resources, the people, nor any of her other comments or decisions. You've lost the scope of what this thread is about.

phinman1
09-26-2008, 12:19 PM

What a bunch of crap that statement is. Since when did attacking one woman mean you hate all women? What a croc of **** .

I don't despise the idiot because she is a woman, I despise her because she is a bible thumping ignoramus. I despise her because she thinks being close to Russia is foreign policy experience. I despise her because she doesn't believe in abortion even in cases of rape and incest. I despise her because she is against stem cell research. I despise her because she seemingly doesn't believe in science and wants children to be taught creationism.

What exactly does she need to do for you to raise an eyebrow?

McCain went all in betting on the stupidity of America with this choice of VP. This election is nothing less than a referendum on the intelligence of Americans. A scary proposition to be sure.

Blackocrates
09-26-2008, 12:23 PM
I'm going to try to be an arbiter of goodwill here and make a slightly off topic post. Milldog, Mofinz, and Ohall maybe you guys can try to tone down the rhetoric a little bit. It's getting too personal. Let's not call anybody 'son', 'pops', etc. Let's cool it on the koolaid, 7-11, I have more money, you got owned, etc. I need to take this advice as well. It just brings the board down, and the individuals posting it as well. I'm guilty of doing it, as are many others. I just don't want to see it get out of hand and somebody ends up banned for no good reason.

Many posters have found ways to get around the TOS by being sarcastic, patronizing, and condescending. In reality these are insults as well, they may be allowed on the board but it only angers other members. Even though some of the insults are directed at a specific poster, other members get offended.

I know it's a heated forum, and it's election season but we shouldn't belittle each other. Even if the conservatives on here deserve it. ;) :lol: Just kidding. Like I said, I need to practice it myself.

BillParFan
09-26-2008, 01:21 PM
:rolleyes:

It's not the questioning, it's the answers. Her answers are so stupid that in a sane world she would automatically be disqualified from holding a national executive office.

Did I actually hear her say that Putin flies over Russia, and that therefore she's all over it? I would listen to the video again to make sure, but it's too painful.

Simply PATHETIC! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEqDgbrwLYU&eurl=http://thinkprogress.org/)

BillParFan
09-26-2008, 01:46 PM
The fact that the state of Alaska is so close to Russia makes the Governor a very important person.

How so?

Does she make or implement our foreign policy? Perhaps it's the AIPs "Alaska First -- Alaska Always." foreign policy you're thinking of?

Look at how you all treat this woman. How many insults have to be thrown her way based on nothing more than she is a woman.

Look at how Palin treats the rape victims of her state!

The rape-kit controversy (http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/26/opinion/26fri4.html?bl&ex=1222574400&en=cd491cbff8aac3b9&ei=5087%0A) is a troubling matter. The insult to rape victims is obvious. So is the sexism inherent in singling them out to foot the bill for investigating their own case. And the main result of billing rape victims is to protect their attackers by discouraging women from reporting sexual assaults.

Palin is NO supporter of womens rights!

Alaska leads the nation in reported forcible rapes per capita, according to the FBI, with a rate two and a half times the national average a ranking it has held for many years. Children are no safer: Public safety experts believe that the prevalence of rape and sexual assault of minors in Alaska makes the state's record one of the worst in the U.S.

Keep the Turd Blossom Express talking points coming.:sidelol:

MoFinz
09-26-2008, 01:59 PM
I'm going to try to be an arbiter of goodwill here and make a slightly off topic post. Milldog, Mofinz, and Ohall maybe you guys can try to tone down the rhetoric a little bit. It's getting too personal. Let's not call anybody 'son', 'pops', etc. Let's cool it on the koolaid, 7-11, I have more money, you got owned, etc. I need to take this advice as well. It just brings the board down, and the individuals posting it as well. I'm guilty of doing it, as are many others. I just don't want to see it get out of hand and somebody ends up banned for no good reason.

Many posters have found ways to get around the TOS by being sarcastic, patronizing, and condescending. In reality these are insults as well, they may be allowed on the board but it only angers other members. Even though some of the insults are directed at a specific poster, other members get offended.

I know it's a heated forum, and it's election season but we shouldn't belittle each other. Even if the conservatives on here deserve it. ;) :lol: Just kidding. Like I said, I need to practice it myself.

point taken....and i apologize and agree...i got heated up and will take it down a notch.
Who woulda thunk swordfish would be the voice of reason in the PoFo...:up:

Mr772
09-26-2008, 02:01 PM
After watching Palin she seems to have all the articulation and intelligence of George W Bush. We should just call her "W-in-a-dress" and dare I say, with lipstick.

MoFinz
09-26-2008, 02:10 PM
After watching Palin she seems to have all the articulation and intelligence of George W Bush. We should just call her "W-in-a-dress" and dare I say, with lipstick.

Actually, i was thinking Bill Clinton with a nicer rack:woot:

MDFINFAN
09-26-2008, 02:27 PM
Actually, i was thinking Bill Clinton with a nicer rack:woot:

Come on Mo. Palin's not bill clinton, no where near the smarts.. try another one...:shakeno:

MoFinz
09-26-2008, 02:36 PM
Come on Mo. Palin's not bill clinton, no where near the smarts.. try another one...:shakeno:

You think Bill Clinton was that smart? I can prove to you he wasn't.

He was THE most powerful man in the world
He had nuclear codes
He had world leaders ears.

He banged a chick you or i could have picked up at Dave and Busters.

Let's be for real MD...the President should always be able to get better looking dames than you or i could. And he should be able to avoid getting caught.

You'll never tell me he was that smart a man...never:lol:

MDFINFAN
09-26-2008, 02:44 PM

Thanks Sword, I leave and come back, started reading the whole thread and darn, I'm warning and cutting and going like what the heck...

We allow heated debates here because politics is more personal than the opinions in a lot of forums, while you guys were insulting each other..it's very personal and won't be tolerated, we can instill the same rules here that's in the other forums.. but we wanted the good debate to take place here, we don't want sons and pops to kill each other.. the debate was good without the personal stuff, stick to the debate issues all... This wasn't at you sword, but all of us..:up:

MDFINFAN
09-26-2008, 02:47 PM
You think Bill Clinton was that smart? I can prove to you he wasn't.

He was THE most powerful man in the world
He had nuclear codes
He had world leaders ears.

He banged a chick you or i could have picked up at Dave and Busters.

Let's be for real MD...the President should always be able to get better looking dames than you or i could. And he should be able to avoid getting caught.

You'll never tell me he was that smart a man...never:lol:

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

Okay, do you think McCain could get better looking dames than you and I..if he can, you and I need to check out of this world...and I can't believe I'm addressing...shoot me please...:sidelol:

MoFinz
09-26-2008, 02:50 PM
:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

Okay, do you think McCain could get better looking dames than you and I..if he can, you and I need to check out of this world...and I can't believe I'm addressing...shoot me please...:sidelol:

For her age...and with her money...you think he did bad with Cindy? Let's hit 72...go hit a bar and see how we can do in comparison . No need for John to stray

You gotta cut Bill some slack.....would you look forward to a hummer from Hillary? I didnt say i didnt understand, i just know he should have been able to do better.

No slam on Monica, she's not a bad looking girl at all...but for the most powerful man in the free world? C'MON....:rolleyes2:

MDFINFAN
09-26-2008, 02:52 PM
For her age...and with her money...you think he did bad with Cindy? Let's hit 72...go hit a bar and see how we can do in comparison . No need for John to stray

You gotta cut Bill some slack.....would you look forward to a hummer from Hillary? I didnt say i didnt understand, i just know he should have been able to do better.

No slam on Monica, she's not a bad looking girl at all...but for the most powerful man in the free world? C'MON....:rolleyes2:

He got Cindy while still in his 40s, we can do that.... It's hard to look at McCain these days..he's not easy on the eyes at all.. I think we can complete...:up:

MoFinz
09-26-2008, 02:55 PM
He got Cindy while still in his 40s, we can do that.... It's hard to look at McCain these days..he's not easy on the eyes at all.. I think we can complete...:up:

Never underestimate a war hero...add in the ability to launch nukes and all of a sudden its Girls Gone Wild in the West Wing...i'm telling ya bro, chicks dig the power:)

Dolphan7
09-26-2008, 03:30 PM

Great post! Thank You!

Nothing wrong with a little self-discipline in the POFO. We allow you all to take the gloves off a little in here as long as it doesn't get personal.

:up:

MDFINFAN
09-26-2008, 04:23 PM
Never underestimate a war hero...add in the ability to launch nukes and all of a sudden its Girls Gone Wild in the West Wing...i'm telling ya bro, chicks dig the power:)

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol: okay, okay, you win..:sidelol::sidelol:

ohall
09-26-2008, 05:52 PM
You're missing the point big time. We're making fun of her in this case strictly on the comment she made about she has foreign relations experience because she can see Russia from Alaska. We're not talking about the state of Alaska, the resources, the people, nor any of her other comments or decisions. You've lost the scope of what this thread is about.

No you're missing her point.

ohall
09-26-2008, 05:53 PM

I'm not sure why you listed me in this.