PDA

View Full Version : You tools.

harmonkoz
09-26-2008, 09:12 AM
You beat an old New England team without Tom Brady. BFD.

You would think that your weak a$$ team had walked on water with the way people are talking. Jets and Pats will still finish above you. i.e. You will be sucking the hind tit YET AGAIN.

Bet you a dollar it's your only win of the season.

BobDole
09-26-2008, 09:20 AM

You would think that your weak a$$ team had walked on water with the way people are talking. Jets and Pats will still finish above you. i.e. You will be sucking the hind tit YET AGAIN.

you guys couldn't even defend a fuggin play drawn up for high school kids - how do you think your defense is gonna stop any of the high powered offenses in the league? without knowing what the other team is going to do and with the loss of pretty boy you guys are gonna be suckin more than the hind tit YET AGAIN this year.

can you do me a favor and keep cassel as your starter? he's good.

Brassmonki14120
09-26-2008, 09:22 AM
you guys couldn't even defend a fuggin play drawn up for high school kids - how do you think your defense is gonna stop any of the high powered offenses in the league? without knowing what the other team is going to do and with the loss of pretty boy you guys are gonna be suckin more than the hind tit YET AGAIN this year.

can you do me a favor and keep cassel as your starter? he's good.

Bob, he's a Bills fan dude.

harmonkoz
09-26-2008, 09:25 AM
:sidelol:

WISfinfan13
09-26-2008, 09:25 AM
Raiders (team you should have lost to)<Patriots (team we beat)

PS. Ill take that $1 bet, and raise you a $2 bet that we beat you at least once this season....

harmonkoz
09-26-2008, 09:26 AM
Christ. You guys are just as dysfunctional as your joke of a franchise.

harmonkoz
09-26-2008, 09:26 AM
Raiders (team you should have lost to)<Patriots (team we beat)

PS. Ill take that $1 bet, and raise you a $2 bet that we beat you at least once this season....

No way Sally. We are going to sweep your sorry a$$es. Yet again.

BobDole
09-26-2008, 09:33 AM

shows how much i pay attention. oops.

BobDole
09-26-2008, 09:38 AM
i got nothin. you guys are doing good. i was really hopin (obviously) you were a pats fan cuz those guys disappeared from here after the loss and i've been dyin to rub it in. probably should've looked at the avatar before posting.

i'm retarded. big surprise.

retired opfinistic
09-26-2008, 09:43 AM
:lol: @ Harmony. She's three games into the season and already getting the Gremlin loaded up for a trip to the Super Bowl.

Vikeman
09-26-2008, 09:49 AM
i got nothin. you guys are doing good. i was really hopin (obviously) you were a pats fan cuz those guys disappeared from here after the loss and i've been dyin to rub it in. probably should've looked at the avatar before posting.

That has been their M. O. since 1960! they are like annoying gnats--strike when they are up--run when they are down.

WISfinfan13
09-26-2008, 10:06 AM

Dont be so hard on urself...Ur not retarted; thats what I like to call a brain fart...

I also agree with you on the fact that the Bills have played fairly well so far. But not so fast there sun shine....Kinda good win at the Jags, but the other two werent impressive what so ever.

The begining of your scheduel is similar to a college football scheduel. Most scheduel lesser opponents just to "pad" there win/loss record and ESPN starts to hype them. Then when their real scheduel starts, they are exposed as frauds!!!

retired opfinistic
09-26-2008, 10:13 AM
I'll give them credit for being the sole leader of the AFC East. At the moment. That will change as the injury bug continues to eat away at the team.

WISfinfan13
09-26-2008, 10:16 AM
Dont be so hard on urself...Ur not retarted; thats what I like to call a brain fart...

I also agree with you on the fact that the Bills have played fairly well so far. But not so fast there sun shine....Kinda good win at the Jags, but the other two werent impressive what so ever.

The begining of your scheduel is similar to a college football team. Most scheduel lesser opponents just to "pad" there win/loss record and ESPN starts hype them. Then when their real scheduel starts, they are exposed as frauds!!!

Quoting myself...And continueing with the College football analogy...

You have one more "pre-season cake" game in St. Louis. Then your real scheduel starts, at Arizona, vs San Diego, then you play all 3 AFC East teams (two on the road). So if you can make it through that stretch 3-2 (7-2 overall), ill give you credit. But most likely it will expose you.

shula_guy
09-26-2008, 10:34 AM
:lol: @ Harmony. She's three games into the season and already getting the Gremlin loaded up for a trip to the Super Bowl.

you frogot to mention that the gremlin is snot green and how she drives around with the chains on even in the summer cause she cant figure out how to get em off or her boyfriend for that matter too.

milldog
09-26-2008, 10:39 AM
He's right, the Bills do look good.....but they've only beat 1 good team and have only played 3 games as well. So easy to talk smack when things go your way! I just hope you come back and apologize if somehow you guys trip up and get beat by the Dolphins!

retired opfinistic
09-26-2008, 10:41 AM
you frogot to mention that the gremlin is snot green and how she drives around with the chains on even in the summer cause she cant figure out how to get em off or her boyfriend for that matter too.
I thought the whole lot of Gremlins was produced in snot green, but I forgot they did a brief run in rust and one in really off white.

emeraldfin
09-26-2008, 10:42 AM

Would'nt do trash talking about beating the Pats until the Bills actually defeat them in Foxboro aswell.

harmonkoz
09-26-2008, 11:08 AM
Would'nt do trash talking about beating the Pats until the Bills actually defeat them in Foxboro aswell.

Why? :grapeape:

harmonkoz
09-26-2008, 11:09 AM

I made no mention of the Bills success this year. Still practicing the selective reading Opfin?

I am cautiously optimistic tho. No injury bug. Parrish is a wuss. He is from Miami after all.

WISfinfan13
09-26-2008, 11:36 AM
I made no mention of the Bills success this year. Still practicing the selective reading Opfin?

I am cautiously optimistic tho. No injury bug. Parrish is a wuss. He is from Miami after all.

You dont come on a division rivals message board and discredit their win unless you happy with your teams "success".

harmonkoz
09-26-2008, 12:27 PM
You dont come on a division rivals message board and discredit their win unless you happy with your teams "success".

You obviously don't know me.

Vaark
09-26-2008, 12:44 PM

http://i37.tinypic.com/2l27vt.gif

harmonkoz
09-26-2008, 12:51 PM
http://i37.tinypic.com/2l27vt.gif

Christ. Picture smack?

You can't even make an animated gif correctly.

You will fit right in.

retired opfinistic
09-26-2008, 01:28 PM

Not selective reading, but reading between the lines. I gotta say I'm shocked by both the fact that you guys are on top of the East and we beat the Patsies in Foxboro.

jtrules99
09-26-2008, 02:17 PM
harmonkoz, TWO WORDS- WIDE RIGHT. SOUND FAMILIAR?

harmonkoz
09-26-2008, 02:40 PM

Wow you got me there. I hope you did'nt pop your last brain cell squeezing that beauty out.

harmonkoz
09-26-2008, 02:41 PM
Not selective reading, but reading between the lines. I gotta say I'm shocked by both the fact that you guys are on top of the East and we beat the Patsies in Foxboro.

Just everything in the world being righted opfin. Us at the top and yet still owning you. The way things are supposed to be.

Yes. :woot:

Wildbill3
09-26-2008, 02:43 PM

Bet you a dollar it's your only win of the season.Lol where have you been buffalo *ucker? http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Brassmonki14120
09-26-2008, 02:53 PM

OUCH! No really, OUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH! I don't know if Bills fans will ever get over it OOOOOUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHH! Oh how it hurts. They were wrong when they said time heals all wounds!

No but really I think it's safe to say that we Bills fans are over it. I mean I would probably turn the channel if it came on the NFL network but other than that I think we're over it.

Since you hopped in "The Way Back Machine" and fired it up I'm gonna have to bring up present day. Why do we have to go through this AGAIN?

Wanny, Jimmy, The Nicktator, Cam, Mularkey, Daunte, Beck, Ginn, Ricky, Chambers gone, Welker gone, Wilford here, Zach gone, JT gone, 1-15, and finally the Dolphin player who committed suicide by cutting his own throat.

The player who slit his own throat was back around the Wide Right deal so it really doesn't count toward today but I threw it in anyway.

BobDole
09-26-2008, 03:00 PM
Just everything in the world being righted opfin. Us at the top and yet still owning you. The way things are supposed to be.

we haven't played yet dingleberry. don't put all your crack in one pipe.

one thing i noticed about the depths. it's almost never jets or patsie fans but bills fans are always here keeping me company. why is that?

harmonkoz
09-26-2008, 03:01 PM
Here, there, everywhere.

When you guys shut this place down/went through your identity crisis, I was able to break my addiction to Dolfan beatdowns.

I guess you could consider today a relapse.

harmonkoz
09-26-2008, 03:02 PM
Recent History indicates it is highly probable.

The reason we are here? That's easy.

Target rich environment.

we haven't played yet dingleberry. don't put all your crack in one pipe.

one thing i noticed about the depths. it's almost never jets or patsie fans but bills fans are always here keeping me company. why is that?

BobDole
09-26-2008, 03:08 PM
Recent History indicates it is highly probable.

The reason we are here? That's easy.

Target rich environment.

i will give you persistent *******s one thing - you guys talk the best ****. if you *******s weren't doing so well - or if you were a patsie fan - i would be dishing it out with the best of them. unfortunately, i don't have a lot of ammunition to work with. given the past few years - we are supplying you with nukes to unload on us - so you better serve it up.

next time you lose - or the next time we play regardless of the outcome - i'll have something by then. injuries just aren't fun enough. maybe next time i will know which fugging team you root for.

retired opfinistic
09-26-2008, 04:33 PM
Just everything in the world being righted opfin.
I think both our teams will be serious competitors for a while now. Once we get our **** sorted out at least. And the Pats will back in the cesspool and the Jets will still be the Jets.

CedarPhin
09-26-2008, 05:49 PM
I find it funny that the Jills beat a WR-less Seattle team, and barely beat a Raiders team, and they're thinking Super Bowl.

Hilarious.

LtDan
09-26-2008, 07:01 PM
a troll is a troll is a troll

LtDan
09-26-2008, 07:02 PM
I find it funny that the Jills beat a WR-less Seattle team, and barely beat a Raiders team, and they're thinking Super Bowl.

Hilarious.
Hell, some on BillsZone are talking undefeated season

CedarPhin
09-26-2008, 07:07 PM

Wow.

Finfang
09-26-2008, 07:52 PM

:sidelol:

harmonkoz
09-27-2008, 09:10 AM
I think both our teams will be serious competitors for a while now. Once we get our **** sorted out at least. And the Pats will back in the cesspool and the Jets will still be the Jets.

You are definitely well on your way. I think the Jets might still put it together and maybe make a push late in the year. The offense will eventually gel--their defense is the big question mark.

As far as we are concerned, I like our chances. I am still a little worried about Edwards staying healthy, but I think Losman would thrive under Schonert if given the opportunity. Overall I think our roster is deep and built for the long haul. Someone could go down anywhere and I think we have solid backups. (With the exception of Stroud)

I would love to go back to when our games always meant something. The days when you knew the two regular season matchups were usually going to indicate where we would end up playing in the postseason.

harmonkoz
09-27-2008, 09:11 AM

Hilarious.

The only people mentioning the Super Bowl in this thread are Dolfans.

MattM
09-27-2008, 06:49 PM

The begining of your scheduel is similar to a college football scheduel. Most scheduel lesser opponents just to "pad" there win/loss record and ESPN starts to hype them. Then when their real scheduel starts, they are exposed as frauds!!!

Beating Seattle by 24 wasn't impressive at all? I'll have what you're smoking....

nephinsfan
09-27-2008, 07:34 PM
Two words. "flutie flakes".

Brassmonki14120
09-27-2008, 10:21 PM

Hilarious.

Never said SB. Playoffs.

juniorseau55
09-29-2008, 02:49 AM
The only people mentioning the Super Bowl in this thread are Dolfans.

I didn't know you were around these boards anymore. Thought your homosexual marriage went down the drain. Time to go back to e-gay-harmony to get another mate.

harmonkoz
09-29-2008, 01:47 PM
I am sure there are a lot of things you don't know. Like how to change your username.

Ironic that you are still posting with that gay avatar which proclaims you the "Finheaven cum receptacle" and a rivals player name as your username.

I digress. Good to see you too. You toothless cornholing b****

Where is your reach around buddy M83?

retired opfinistic
09-29-2008, 01:54 PM
You are definitely well on your way. I think the Jets might still put it together and maybe make a push late in the year. The offense will eventually gel--their defense is the big question mark.

As far as we are concerned, I like our chances. I am still a little worried about Edwards staying healthy, but I think Losman would thrive under Schonert if given the opportunity. Overall I think our roster is deep and built for the long haul. Someone could go down anywhere and I think we have solid backups. (With the exception of Stroud)

I would love to go back to when our games always meant something. The days when you knew the two regular season matchups were usually going to indicate where we would end up playing in the postseason.:(

Those were the days. Colts = 2 wins, Pats = 2 wins, Jets were up and down, but the battle was between the Bills and the Phins. Moment of silence.

BobDole
09-30-2008, 09:31 AM
a troll is a troll is a troll

who the **** are you?

dolfan06
09-30-2008, 12:40 PM
I am sure there are a lot of things you don't know. Like how to change your username.

Ironic that you are still posting with that gay avatar which proclaims you the "Finheaven cum receptacle" and a rivals player name as your username.

I digress. Good to see you too. You toothless cornholing b****

Where is your reach around buddy M83?Marino1983 refuses to debate with unarmed barffalo fans as yourself!:d-day:

dolfan06
09-30-2008, 12:41 PM
who the **** are you?a fugitive from the forrest gump movie!:)

PB Fin Fan
10-03-2008, 09:51 PM
Why don't go go circle jerk your wagons with the rest of the bufarillo fans?

Rhody Phins Fan
10-05-2008, 11:15 PM

Hows Trent feeling?

Wildbill3
10-05-2008, 11:29 PM
您的母亲乳房使我饥饿

DLineman72
10-05-2008, 11:35 PM

The Cardinals smoked that azz, I enjoyed that. But then again that's Bills football, good startin out...gets weak and fizzles further on. That reminds me about somethin your woman said...:d-day:

nikeair498
10-06-2008, 12:02 AM

Wheres my Dollar if you can afford it.

harmonkoz
10-06-2008, 08:50 AM
Wheres my Dollar if you can afford it.

I left it on your woman's chin.

harmonkoz
10-06-2008, 08:51 AM
Hows Trent feeling?

I don't know. Why don't you call him?

harmonkoz
10-06-2008, 08:53 AM
The Cardinals smoked that azz, I enjoyed that. But then again that's Bills football, good startin out...gets weak and fizzles further on. That reminds me about somethin your woman said...:d-day:

I realize your panties are on a bit tight. If you will check the standings, you will notice we are still at the top, and you are still sucking the hind tit.

I don't expect that to change anytime soon. Lot of season left.

harmonkoz
10-06-2008, 08:53 AM
您的母亲乳房使我饥饿

Got something in your mouth WildBill?

retired opfinistic
10-06-2008, 09:32 AM
您的母亲乳房使我饥饿
房使我饥饿 您的母亲乳

:hi5:

Wildbill3
10-06-2008, 09:46 AM
房使我饥饿 您的母亲乳

:hi5:我喜欢乳房肉,迷喜欢人肉的水牛。 改善皮你的。

milldog
10-06-2008, 09:48 AM
我喜欢乳房肉,迷喜欢人肉的水牛。 改善皮你的。

I say boot him, he don't belong here. He gets crushed and still talks ****.

retired opfinistic
10-06-2008, 09:51 AM
我喜欢乳房肉,迷喜欢人肉的水牛。 改善皮你的。
迷喜欢, 我喜欢乳房肉 改善皮你的 善皮?

harmonkoz
10-06-2008, 11:07 AM
I say boot him, he don't belong here. He gets crushed and still talks ****.

Classic liberal.

:woot:

ArmyFin7
10-06-2008, 03:51 PM
How bout them Bills....

harmonkoz
10-06-2008, 08:36 PM
How bout them Bills....

How bout em?

Your team is staring up at them. As usual.

Wildbill3
10-06-2008, 08:53 PM
How bout em?

lossman starting next week? :hi5:

SpaceMountain16
10-06-2008, 10:00 PM
How bout em?

Yeah as usual, aka. like 6 times in 40 years.

harmonkoz
10-06-2008, 10:06 PM
Yeah as usual, aka. like 6 times in 40 years.

I was referring to recent history.

Not ancient history like so many of you weak *******s around here like to grasp at.

harmonkoz
10-06-2008, 10:08 PM
lossman starting next week? :hi5:

I don't know, Edward's status has not been updated.

I think Losman is a solid QB. Give Schonert a week to build a gameplan for him, and I think he will show that.

Wildbill3
10-06-2008, 10:18 PM

I think Losman is a solid QB. Give Schonert a week to build a gameplan for him, and I think he will show that.
seriously no smack intended I'd much rather face lossman than edwards. night and day.

SpaceMountain16
10-07-2008, 12:18 AM

:lol:

Says the guy who refers to "recent" history.

Brassmonki14120
10-07-2008, 08:55 AM
Are we talkin' about white milk or a chocolate fantasy milkshake strait from the teet?

BobDole
10-07-2008, 09:33 AM
I was referring to recent history.

Not ancient history like so many of you weak *******s around here like to grasp at.

at least we have a history killer.

harmonkoz
10-07-2008, 09:41 AM
seriously no smack intended I'd much rather face lossman than edwards. night and day.

I would too of course. Just saying that I think Losman can get it done.

harmonkoz
10-07-2008, 09:43 AM

Says the guy who refers to "recent" history.

Losman is a good QB who was saddled with an OC that would not play to his strengths.

harmonkoz
10-07-2008, 09:44 AM
at least we have a history killer.

We have a history as well. Your point is?

harmonkoz
10-07-2008, 09:46 AM
Are we talkin' about white milk or a chocolate fantasy milkshake strait from the teet?

Chocolate fantasy milkshake straight from the teet :chuckle:

BobDole
10-07-2008, 10:39 AM
We have a history as well. Your point is?

and what exactly would that be?

Phin-o-rama
10-07-2008, 11:28 AM
Boy
I
Love
Losing
Superbowls

pretty much covers it

Brassmonki14120
10-07-2008, 12:53 PM
Boy
I
Love
Losing
Superbowls

pretty much covers it
Yesssssss BUUUUUUUURRRRRRNNNNNN!

Durango_95
12-09-2008, 06:11 PM
Quick question... were these bets ever settled?

Just asking.

The Goat
12-09-2008, 10:03 PM

:unsure:

CalDolFan1014
12-10-2008, 02:20 PM
No way Sally. We are going to sweep your sorry a$$es. Yet again.

:bs:

Well at least you got the SWEEP part right...only problem is...WE did the sweeping! :sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

Where are you at now, you clown!? :owned1:

PhinzN703
12-10-2008, 02:39 PM
Foot, let me introduce you to an old colleague of mine, mouth.

Bumpus
12-12-2008, 12:19 PM

... just thought I'd bump this one from a while ago ...

Swantoon
12-12-2008, 01:02 PM
Ha ha Bills suck.

Dolpfan_72
12-13-2008, 05:18 AM
... just thought I'd bump this one from a while ago ...
Epic bump. :hi5:

MarinePhinFan
12-13-2008, 08:26 PM

Did somebody fart?!?!

And where's my dollar, ******?