PDA

View Full Version : Bill Clinton hearts John McCain. Barack Obama? Yeah, he's okay too.

FinFatale
09-27-2008, 12:42 PM
what gives?

http://communities.canada.com/shareit/blogs/theelephant/archive/2008/09/25/bill-clinton-hearts-john-mccain-barack-obama-yeah-he-s-okay-too.aspx

ohall
09-27-2008, 03:32 PM
If the Clinton's vote does anyone think they are really going to vote for Obama?

I know I don't.

FinFatale
09-29-2008, 02:43 AM
If the Clinton's vote does anyone think they are really going to vote for Obama?

I know I don't.

'I really don't believe they will vote for Senator Obama. I honestly believe that Senator Clinton has her eye set on 2012 , and it would be much easier for her if Senator McCain won this election.

MDFINFAN
09-29-2008, 03:02 AM
'I really don't believe they will vote for Senator Obama. I honestly believe that Senator Clinton has her eye set on 2012 , and it would be much easier for her if Senator McCain won this election.

Exactly and I agree with you guys, the clintons won't be voting for Obama, they're hope McCain wins this thing..

Tetragrammaton
09-29-2008, 09:30 AM
Exactly and I agree with you guys, the clintons won't be voting for Obama, they're hope McCain wins this thing..

I don't know if they won't vote for Obama. Don't they reside in New York, where the winner is already sealed?

Of course they will be rooting for a McCain victory, just like Mitt Romney and Mike Huckabee are rooting for an Obama victory.