PDA

View Full Version : Palin reads every newspaper.

Tetragrammaton
09-30-2008, 08:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRkWebP2Q0Y

This is starting to get ridiculous. Is CBS going to give us a new treat every few days?

Blackocrates
10-01-2008, 02:12 AM
I would love to see a cartoon with Palin in the middle of a pile of magazines and newspapers, since she reads them all. Maybe that's her problem, she has so much knowledge stored in her brain that she can't verbalize it when somebody poses a simple question.

#1 Fan
10-01-2008, 08:56 AM
yeah, i saw that yestarday. looked pretty bad

FINSFAN2781
10-01-2008, 09:30 AM
Once again proving the idiotic joke and embarrassment she is.

Dolphan7
10-01-2008, 12:05 PM
Once again proving the idiotic joke and embarrassment she is.
Couric or Palin?:sidelol:

phinfan3411
10-01-2008, 12:16 PM
I am not sure about Palin, as I have said in a previous post, I am anxiously awaiting thursdays debate to see what she is made of. I do not think any amount of hiding, cramming, studying can save someone in a debate like the one on thursday. If she is truly incompotent, you will be able to see, then it will probably bring you great pleasure to jump on her more, and get even more rabid with all of your attacks on her.

FinFatale
10-01-2008, 12:21 PM
I am not sure about Palin, as I have said in a previous post, I am anxiously awaiting thursdays debate to see what she is made of. I do not think any amount of hiding, cramming, studying can save someone in a debate like the one on thursday. If she is truly incompotent, you will be able to see, then it will probably bring you great pleasure to jump on her more, and get even more rabid with all of your attacks on her.

I am anxious for the debates as well. I find it completely bias to be jumping on everything Govenor Palin does when Senator Biden, the supposebly experienced candiate, is making many gaffes himself. I guess to me it makes her gaffes less hurtsome.........I mean if after 35 Senator Biden isn't getting it right then how can we expect Governor Palin to be right out of the gate, ya know?

BillParFan
10-01-2008, 01:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRkWebP2Q0Y

This is starting to get ridiculous. Is CBS going to give us a new treat every few days?

Reads every newspaper and magazine yet can't name ONE!:sidelol:

phinfan3411
10-01-2008, 05:50 PM
I just thought of something, maybe it is something, maybe not. Liberals have thoroughly discredited, blasted, insulted, put her down in every way possible, could not be much lower than she is right now.

What if she wins?

What if she wipes the floor with him?

You guys have left yourself no escape route, Biden will be labled the biggest loser of all time.

Dolphan7
10-01-2008, 05:54 PM
It would be the biggest upset in the history of the world.

lemonpepperfish
10-01-2008, 07:46 PM
even bigger upset then our win against the pats? Keep lowering your expectations (like going 1-15) and look how great it looks when you over-achieve (or just achieve). the phins need to beat san diego so we can know for sure. If palin is semicompetant during the debate (or even competant) i still won't buy that she is qualified for the office. A heartbeat away. Just a friggen heartbeat away. God bless America, we are going to need it.

poornate
10-01-2008, 07:48 PM
... she is till an ideological monster... I don't care if she comes across like Woodrow Wilson in the debate... she scares me to death...

poornate
10-01-2008, 07:51 PM
even bigger upset then our win against the pats? Keep lowering your expectations (like going 1-15) and look how great it looks when you over-achieve (or just achieve). the phins need to beat san diego so we can know for sure. If palin is semicompetant during the debate (or even competant) i still won't buy that she is qualified for the office. A heartbeat away. Just a friggen heartbeat away. God bless America, we are going to need it.

Our win against the Pats? Are they a seperatist group?

1-15? is that a Congressional vote tally?

The Phins? Are they a Californian third party running in San Diego?

I'm confused.... Isn't this a politics site?

:nate:

Tetragrammaton
10-01-2008, 10:03 PM
I just thought of something, maybe it is something, maybe not. Liberals have thoroughly discredited, blasted, insulted, put her down in every way possible, could not be much lower than she is right now.

What if she wins?

What if she wipes the floor with him?

You guys have left yourself no escape route, Biden will be labled the biggest loser of all time.

There is a theory going around that the McCain campaign has purposely brought down the expectations in order to gain traction in the debate. She can still lose but "win" by not being dominated.

Kind of like a spread in sports betting.