PDA

View Full Version : Debater Biden Doesn't Always Know When to Zip It

FinFatale
10-01-2008, 01:15 PM
Joe Biden is a skilled and captivating speaker but his inability to stop speaking at the right time could turn debate victory into defeat, Katherine Q. Seelye warns in the New York Times. Biden's "gusto and exuberance" could make him seem to be bullying Sarah Palin if he's not careful, and his bluntness could spawn a headline-making gaffe, Seelye writes.

http://www.newser.com/story/38850/debater-biden-doesnt-always-know-when-to-zip-it.html

LouPhinFan
10-01-2008, 01:32 PM
This debate is going to be fun to watch. Who implodes first, Palin or Biden? I think someone should create a Vbookie event for it...

MoFinz
10-01-2008, 01:40 PM
i'm betting she goes on the attack and goads him into a blunder....which she will then not follow up on.....

Dolphan7
10-01-2008, 01:52 PM
I don't think this debate carries as much importance to Biden as much as it does to Palin.

He could blunder his way into infamy and no one would care, but Palin needs to be on her best A game or else it's over.

Eshlemon
10-01-2008, 08:24 PM
I don't think this debate carries as much importance to Biden as much as it does to Palin.

He could blunder his way into infamy and no one would care, but Palin needs to be on her best A game or else it's over.

Yes, his are expected. Aw shucks, it's just Biden being Biden.

What she says is over-reacted to and every historical detail of her life gone over because she's not well known...she's the Senator Obama of the Republican ticket. With the same whining of nobody else would be getting the same treatment.