PDA

View Full Version : Madden Challenge

Carmelo2680
10-02-2008, 08:25 AM
Whats up everyone, just wondering if anyone here signed up for the madden challenge? I'm heading up to the one in boston.

milldog
10-02-2008, 09:29 AM
Man I used to rock that game. I don't have anyone to play anymore and playing against the computer sucks . Me and my friends used to really go at. Kinda like real football in the sense you have to try and see each others intricacies and such. Good luck! I'd probably get smoked now! Probably by some nerd who would get crushed on a real football field.

Tetragrammaton
10-02-2008, 10:19 AM
Man I used to rock that game. I don't have anyone to play anymore and playing against the computer sucks . Me and my friends used to really go at. Kinda like real football in the sense you have to try and see each others intricacies and such. Good luck! I'd probably get smoked now! Probably by some nerd who would get crushed on a real football field.

I can dominate on All Madden and all of my friends, but when I go outline I get killed.

Carmelo2680
10-04-2008, 10:05 AM
Ive been playing all madden, i rocked my friends, and the cpu, and im starting to get better online, but i'll see how far i can take it, either way its a cool way to spend 18 bucks

Birdman
10-17-2008, 02:23 PM
Its bull**** that the 3rd most densely populated area in the country can't even get Madden Challenge :\

John Biello
10-24-2008, 07:39 PM
I can dominate on All Madden and all of my friends, but when I go outline I get killed.

cuz people play like stupid *******s online. well the majority of them will use any exploit they can to win. at least in the tournament your playing face to face.