PDA

View Full Version : LittleBigPlanet!

Miami 13
10-04-2008, 03:10 AM
Anyone else in the beta for this absolutely incredible game? I cannot wait until the 21st for this amazing game! GOTY 2008 (yes from what I've played it puts GTA in 2nd)

Get Up And Go
10-07-2008, 02:46 PM
Yeah, the game is amazing.

Greatness920
10-07-2008, 05:55 PM
why is it so amazing i dont get it it seems to be aweosme for the first week but then like ill get bored of making levels and it seems very time consuiming how is it???

Predaphin
10-08-2008, 02:59 PM
Yeah, I just dont see how this will be a great game. Seems like a game for children. I've heard so much hype about this game, but i would much rather wait for a DEMO.

Dolphin1184
10-13-2008, 01:58 AM
Yeah, I just dont see how this will be a great game. Seems like a game for children. I've heard so much hype about this game, but i would much rather wait for a DEMO.

It is definitely not a game solely for children. That is for sure, especially with the amount of sophisticated tools you can use to design levels. Don't let the "cute" interface deceive you.

I easily see how this will be a great game. This game is awesome simply because it is FUN and doesn't take itself too seriously. It is very cool using your creativity to design your own side scrolling levels and having your friends and people around the world play and try to beat them. The amount of tools you can use to design the level in the beta alone was astounding. You can do many diverse things with the textures, items, etc. Also, it is a lot of fun playing other levels that people with very creative minds have made. I am for sure buying this game. It is certainly a breath of fresh air from the constant barrage of FPS's that are in the market.

10/21 couldn't come any sooner. Sony Computer Entertainment Europe is just brilliant. Little Big planet and soon Home. I can't wait!

Miami 13
10-13-2008, 09:15 PM
9.5/10 from IGN.

Predaphin
10-31-2008, 03:58 PM
So has anyone purchased the game?

Is it as good as hyped?

Greatness920
11-08-2008, 07:58 PM
i havent even thought of touching that game... i got resistance 2 but havent played it yet fallout 3 is killin me so many games!!

chibully
11-10-2008, 01:10 PM
yo I got dis game 4 free dawg! lol, I can't believe I just used that kind of language. I kinda like having a b-day in late october, got it with a gamestop giftcard.

The game is really cool, some of the best platforming ever. Levels are kinda short, but deep considering all the stuff to collect, and the sections that require two sackpeople.

Greatness920
11-10-2008, 09:40 PM
i just have no appeal for this game sorry lol just not my type