PDA

View Full Version : What a MNF game!

CirclingWagons
09-16-2003, 01:08 AM
good god did you guys see that?...flasbacks of the Miami-Denver game...instant classic

XoPhinsoX
09-16-2003, 01:09 AM
Yup, good game.

I'd actually say getting beat by the Cowboys is worse the the Texans ;).

SuperMarksBros.
09-16-2003, 01:09 AM
quincy carter looked DAMN good...antonio is an up-and-comer ;)

CirclingWagons
09-16-2003, 01:10 AM
Dallas has a sick receiving corps...Antonio Bryant, Joey GAlloway, and Terry Glenn:eek:

XoPhinsoX
09-16-2003, 01:13 AM
Who would of that Quincy would of played that well..

Welp, any give Sunday.

Err, Monday ;).

Dolfan984
09-16-2003, 01:38 AM
You see Terry Glenn's picture? Now that's comedy. :P

Amars
09-16-2003, 01:46 AM
VEry good weekend of football.

Samphin
09-16-2003, 01:58 AM
I agree, the Cowboys-Giants game was good ,as was Niners-Rams, Bengals-Raiders, Washington-Atlanta, Bucs-Panthers. Plus Jamal Lewis busting the old rushing record for a single game. Awesome weekend of football, topped of with a MIAMI win!.

ckb2001
09-16-2003, 02:10 AM
Of that list (Samphin's), I thought the 3 blocked kicks by the Panthers were the most amazing, especially since the last one (the extra point attempt) came with no time on the clock and pushed the game into overtime. I don't know too much about nfl history, but I've never seen that before!

Ozzy
09-16-2003, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
good god did you guys see that?...flasbacks of the Miami-Denver game...instant classic

Stupid Coach's clock management cost me a buck sixty tonight.

I picked 14 games right and all I needed was a Giants victory!

Second place sux

Dajesus
09-16-2003, 03:42 AM
I am so pissed I turned it off after the Giants field goal to play xbox. That pisses me off, but I am siked the Boys won.

Muck
09-16-2003, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

That's two weeks in a row he's played well. Amazing how "bad" QBs always play well for Parcells (see Ray Lucas).

Carter has always had that talent. But man, Parcells is teaching him how to harness it.

M-REAL
09-16-2003, 02:10 PM
Parcell knows exactly what he's doing, it's amazing how he can help transform teams man. It was a good game, but I liked the spoilers in Tampa!

Biggunndunn
09-17-2003, 04:57 PM
Yup, good game.

I'd actually say getting beat by the Cowboys is worse the the Texans ;).

I don't think so

bledsoetomoulds
09-19-2003, 04:15 AM

Welp, any give Sunday.

Err, Monday ;).

You have the NERVE to complain about me? Please translate the above Einstein. Who would have that? Welp? Any Cubans speak English that can translate? Now you know what's it's like to be human, and have a typo. Please be a little more lenient in the future, or suffer the same fate

XoPhinsoX
09-19-2003, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by bledsoetomoulds

You have the NERVE to complain about me? Please translate the above Einstein. Who would have that? Welp? Any Cubans speak English that can translate? Now you know what's it's like to be human, and have a typo. Please be a little more lenient in the future, or suffer the same fate

Complain about you? What are you talking about? :confused:

Wow, strike a nerve with the typo comment or something? :lol:

Hey, atleast you can spell "COFFEE" unlike some of your other fellow fans.

bledsoetomoulds
09-19-2003, 12:15 PM
You ripped on me for a typo in another post, that's all. I retract the Cuban comment also