PDA

View Full Version : Travis Johnson #99

RZA
10-07-2008, 06:08 PM
We get a chance to dump on this classless piece of s*** this upcoming Sunday.

I hope our O-line is watching footage of his taunting a KO-d Trent Green before he got carted off and listening to his comments after the game. I'd activate a scrub and instruct him to blow out his knees but that's just me.

dolfan305
10-07-2008, 06:13 PM
HELL YEAH!!!!!! knock that mutha out. I have no feelings for him either. take out is knees!!!!! make his *** work at a burger joint sweeping lol. that's how I feel

MadDog 88
10-07-2008, 06:19 PM
What he did was dirty but how can you claim that and in the same sentence express that you would put in a scrub and blow his knees out?

Seems to me that line of thinking runs parallel with Johnson's.

dolfan305
10-07-2008, 06:21 PM
to do it, the dolphins will have to sign someone of the streets. get some brotha from opa locka to do it. lol. pay him the minimum one game and POW MUTHA F' ER HA HA HA

RastaMan407
10-07-2008, 06:22 PM
You are upset about the Trent Green hit!! Yeah dude was wrong for the taunt but it's all emotion. Trent was wrong as well he tried to take the guys legs out which is cheap and not cool, stop looking at from 1 person viewpoint.

LobsterMobster
10-07-2008, 06:22 PM
I would never hope for a serious injury to anybody. But I do hope that he spends a good part of Sunday on his rear end, courtesy of Vernon Carey.

I still get mad thinking about that incident.
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/05/t1greenjohnson-1.jpg

X-Pacolypse
10-07-2008, 06:33 PM
The best revenge will be when he and the rest of his Texans teammates walk off the field yet again with a big ol' goose egg still in the win column.

dolfan_uk
10-07-2008, 06:34 PM
bust his *** up all day i say. Go Vernan!

dolfan305
10-07-2008, 06:36 PM
"THIS... IS...SPARTAAAAAA!!!!!!!"
no, just kidding. u guys r right. I hope we win the game and that is the way we will get back at his punk a$$.
GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!! WIN, BUT DON'T TAKE THE GUYS KNEES OUT :-(

ChambersWI
10-07-2008, 06:37 PM
While I agree that what Johnson did last year was classless, that is not an excuse for some of the posts being made here.

redclamcrowder
10-07-2008, 06:46 PM
You are upset about the Trent Green hit!! Yeah dude was wrong for the taunt but it's all emotion. Trent was wrong as well he tried to take the guys legs out which is cheap and not cool, stop looking at from 1 person viewpoint.

I get what you're saying, but seriously, if you were Green's size trying to block Johnson, you'd go low too. Trent was trying to make a play for the team, it wasn't a dirty block, and nobody can fault him for trying to benefit the team. Johnson was out of line, I don't give a crap if he was just caught up in the emotion or not. Green is a little QB, Johnson a big DT. Where the heck is Green supposed to try and block Johnson? Travis had no right to taunt Green, and was a coward for trying to say Green was throwing a dirty block after the game, even though it was obvious that Green had suffered enough and paid for his attempted block. I lost all respect for Johnson that day, and would feel the same even if it was someone else's QB doing the same thing Green did.

phinfan2003
10-07-2008, 07:19 PM
Some of you guys are scary. I would hate to think what you've said/done when you're dumped by a girl or when you see them months later in public. Let's forget last year and focus on winning one game at a time. The rest of these issues will handle themselves in due time.

23EmilioVasquez
10-08-2008, 03:54 PM
I just want to beat the texans
I dont hope any injuries on anybody
not after what happend to Tom Brady
I feel like it was my fault
I told my cousin (a PATs fan) that tom would hurt his ACL this year and it happend
so I felt real bad when it did
hope they sit him on his *** all game long but no injuries

BobDole
10-08-2008, 04:12 PM
for the record i don't care either way. just as long as we win.