PDA

View Full Version : where are the ronnie haters?

thefranchisedef
10-07-2008, 08:55 PM
got elite?

AZStryker
10-07-2008, 09:00 PM
got elite?

Didn't they ban that word???

Anyhow, I'd like to know where the Ronnie bashers are too??? Probably kicking their dog or pushing down girl scouts because they don't have anything to complain about.

JT-forpresident
10-07-2008, 09:10 PM
In New England and San Diego :D

ashraf-23
10-07-2008, 09:16 PM
lol Ronnie is such a beast! I remember last year when me and only a few people were supporting him and all the haters, were saying he sucked... now what?

CitizenSnips
10-07-2008, 09:20 PM
is there a point to calling others out like this? i mean really, what's it gonna prove?

shula_guy
10-07-2008, 09:24 PM
say hello to the depths

ADavieDolphin
10-07-2008, 09:26 PM
they must have had brain aneurisms and exploded

thefranchisedef
10-07-2008, 09:30 PM
its gonna prove a point. Ronnie Brown is a top 3 back

dolfan06
10-08-2008, 12:09 AM
i always liked ronnie, its ricky i'm having trouble with. he's doing good but it may take a while to get back on his wagon.

nikeair498
10-08-2008, 04:53 AM
is there a point to calling others out like this? i mean really, what's it gonna prove?

that they and over half the people on this forum and 70% in vip have the iq of a rock.

BobDole
10-08-2008, 08:43 AM
that they and over half the people on this forum and 70% in vip have the iq of a rock.

here we go again. :rolleyes2:

retired opfinistic
10-08-2008, 08:58 AM
Ronnie didn't run for four touchdowns and throw for a fifth last week. Hence, not an elite back.

If you take me serious you need mental help.

BobDole
10-08-2008, 09:11 AM
Ronnie didn't run for four touchdowns and throw for a fifth last week. Hence, not an elite back.

If you take me serious you need mental help.

now that's a subpar performance if i've ever seen one.

dolfan06
10-08-2008, 10:14 AM
now that's a subpar performance if i've ever seen one.anybody that can't read the sarcasm in that sentence is numb from the neck up!:lol:

juniorseau55
10-11-2008, 11:29 AM
Ricky is doing awesome in my opinion. He is one of the reasons why we are able to run the wildcat so effectively. I don't think there is another RB that cna make those killer blocks or that can take the ball off the tackle as well as he does.

BleedinGreenNC
10-11-2008, 10:25 PM
lol Ronnie is such a beast! I remember last year when me and only a few people were supporting him and all the haters, were saying he sucked... now what?

Its 2 games, very far from elite.

PENNDOLPHAN
10-13-2008, 02:54 AM
Ronnie brown is elite

Brassmonki14120
10-13-2008, 08:42 AM
Ronnie brown is elite

Ricky used to be an elite back, today's Ronnie Brown can't touch yesterdays Ricky.

Really good back though.

WVDolphan
10-13-2008, 09:59 AM
Ronnie brown is elite

Ronnie Brown isnt ELITE. He is a ****ing LOSER. He cost us the game against Houston by not getting on the ground after getting the first down yardage so we could kill any chance of Houston winning by running the clock inside of 10 seconds and kicking the game winning chip shot FG.

That was a definate.

He POSSIBLY cost us the game against the Jets by not knowing the ****ing play and costing us a critical TO. Cant say that it cost us the game for sure, but it certainly may have. We wouldve had a much better shot to win had he known the ****ing play.

Ronnie is a moron and a ****ing loser. In the NFL with the difference in winning and losing such a fine line, you just cant have stupid ****ing players like that on your team.

Ronnie couldnt wait to score that TD though, when clearly it was less advantagous for the team to score a TD there. Ronnie is a stat whore. He is the JT of offense. Runs up big numbers in games we win easily and dont even need him, then costs us games with BONEHEADED mistakes and pure greedy stat whoredness. Ronnie is a ****ing *******. Id like to punch him in his god damned face right now. Maybe we could get that stupid ****ing smile wiped off there for a change. Ronnie is a *******.

But, you guys just keep sucking his ****ing **** just because he puts up a couple big stat games here and there. He isnt consistant with that **** either. Im sure he will probably get injured soon too. **** Ronnie. We shouldve traded him before the season. We need to get rid of the rest of the losers off of this team like we did Zach and JT.

Brassmonki14120
10-13-2008, 10:04 AM
This is a great mornin'!

Clipse
10-13-2008, 12:27 PM
Ronnie Brown isnt ELITE. He is a ****ing LOSER. He cost us the game against Houston by not getting on the ground after getting the first down yardage so we could kill any chance of Houston winning by running the clock inside of 10 seconds and kicking the game winning chip shot FG.

That was a definate.

He POSSIBLY cost us the game against the Jets by not knowing the ****ing play and costing us a critical TO. Cant say that it cost us the game for sure, but it certainly may have. We wouldve had a much better shot to win had he known the ****ing play.

Ronnie is a moron and a ****ing loser. In the NFL with the difference in winning and losing such a fine line, you just cant have stupid ****ing players like that on your team.

Ronnie couldnt wait to score that TD though, when clearly it was less advantagous for the team to score a TD there. Ronnie is a stat whore. He is the JT of offense. Runs up big numbers in games we win easily and dont even need him, then costs us games with BONEHEADED mistakes and pure greedy stat whoredness. Ronnie is a ****ing *******. Id like to punch him in his god damned face right now. Maybe we could get that stupid ****ing smile wiped off there for a change. Ronnie is a *******.

But, you guys just keep sucking his ****ing **** just because he puts up a couple big stat games here and there. He isnt consistant with that **** either. Im sure he will probably get injured soon too. **** Ronnie. We shouldve traded him before the season. We need to get rid of the rest of the losers off of this team like we did Zach and JT.
Please just shut the **** up. Ronnie didn't cost us the game, the ****ing defense did. 1:38 left and we let them throw all over us to get within the 5 yard line. Then the ****ing coaches put nobody in the middle of the field. The secondary lost this game by not only letting Schaub dominate, but they dropped 5 interceptions. Special Teams lost this game because they ****ing suck at coverage and Bess cannot return for ****. Coaches lost this game because they have no ****ing balls to go for it on one of the many 4th and 1's we had this game. You really should get off Ronnie's dick, its quite ignorant. I bet if he had 5 straight 200 yard games, you would still call him a ****ing moron and find something wrong with him.

SpaceMountain16
10-13-2008, 03:08 PM
I only read WV's posts for his comedy, not for any actual football substance.

Mike13
10-19-2008, 02:23 PM

That was a definate.

How the **** did they let you in the VIP section?
If there is anything more moronic than a Bills fan its a Ronnie hater

feelthepain
10-19-2008, 03:04 PM
How the **** did they let you in the VIP section?
If there is anything more moronic than a Bills fan its a Ronnie hater

Using personal attacks is against the TOS, but WV takes great pride
insulting every player wearing a Dolphins uniform that isn't perfect.

feelthepain
10-19-2008, 03:24 PM
How the hell does a defensive player hold on a running play????

feelthepain
10-19-2008, 03:24 PM
We're gonna be the worst team in football yet again.

Brassmonki14120
10-20-2008, 10:08 AM
Even better mornin' when the fish elite back runs for 27 yards.

retired opfinistic
10-20-2008, 10:51 AM
:(

Ravens defense is a friggin stone wall.

Mike13
10-20-2008, 11:27 AM

Hit and Run Lynch wouldnt do **** either monkey boy, how's your sister by the way? FYI I may have given her the clap so watch out for that.

Brassmonki14120
10-20-2008, 11:37 AM
Hit and Run Lynch wouldnt do **** either monkey boy, how's your sister by the way? She may have the clap, FYI I may have given her the clap so watch out for that.

Never said ole "Hit and Run" was elite. Any smack about the hit and run is negated by the fact that Roger Goodie-goodie didn't do chit to Marshawn.

As for my sister, she says you're late with your child support... again!

Mike13
10-20-2008, 11:09 PM
Not my kid bro, he looks alot like you though.