PDA

View Full Version : Team Identity

nikeair498
10-08-2008, 12:14 PM
http://www.miamiherald.com/588/story/717265.html

Decent read, and It reinforces some things I've said for a while

GoonBoss
10-08-2008, 12:26 PM
When one plays good defense, does not turn the ball over, self destruct on penalties, or drop critical passes one has a good chance of winning. I don't think this is rocket science.

It's good to see a Dolphins team finally doing those things though.

nikeair498
10-08-2008, 12:35 PM
rofl where did it have to do anything to do with that? it's called getting a swagger and confidence..

but then again you only posted that way to try and undermine me. It's alright, I'm sexy.

BobDole
10-08-2008, 12:42 PM
rofl where did it have to do anything to do with that? it's called getting a swagger and confidence..

but then again you only posted that way to try and undermine me. It's alright, I'm sexy.

that last part was actually funny. you still need help though.

nikeair498
10-08-2008, 12:45 PM
I don't need help when I am the one who gives it as a career. Thanks for the personal attack that didn't relate to the topic.

BobDole
10-08-2008, 12:51 PM
I don't need help when I am the one who gives it as a career. Thanks for the personal attack and didn't relate to the topic.

anytime. :up:

i will help you out since you are so fond of hooking people up. it should read 'thanks for the personal attack THAT didn't relate to the topic.'

nikeair498
10-08-2008, 12:53 PM
I already changed that;however, you quoted it just as I fixed it. I was going to be adding something else in there but simply lacked the care to type it in. it's an internet forum, not my office.

Typiclly when people are beaten on the internet they fall back to attacking typos, grammar errors, or a simple internet lingo of shortening words/sentences. It's a common defensive mechanism on the internet.

GoonBoss
10-08-2008, 12:54 PM

Ummm..That's what the whole article had to do with.

BobDole
10-08-2008, 12:54 PM
I already changed that;however, you quoted it just as I fixed it. I was going to be adding something else in there but simply lacked the care to type it in. it's an internet forum, not my office.

Typiclly when people are beaten on the internet they fall back to attacking typos, grammar errors, or a simple internet lingo of shortening words/sentences. It's a common defensive mechanism on the internet.

you sure got me beat. no way can i match wits with a foe as formidable as yourself. i heard you even made chuck norris cry. you're tough.

nikeair498
10-08-2008, 12:58 PM
Took him down in 2002.

nikeair498
10-08-2008, 01:04 PM
oh a post got moved here that was on topic. Good,

So WHat's Up? Does it burn deep downinside knowing that I am just, better thanyou? I mean, you search for me and feel the need to post constantly.. you get that deep down inside burning sensation.. you cant avoid it, gut feeling... building uinside until you mindlessly reply for no reason, just to do it =) damn

BobDole
10-08-2008, 01:07 PM
Took him down in 2002.

now we're in the right spot.

what in the hell is wrong with you bro? are you that much of a tool or are you just messing with people? your posts are absolutely insane. if you want to be a dick and call people out fine - but you have to at least have some semblance of football knowledge to back it up with.

no worries though. i have a feeling you and i are going to have some fun if you decide to stick around.

BobDole
10-08-2008, 01:16 PM
oh a post got moved here that was on topic. Good,

So WHat's Up? Does it burn deep downinside knowing that I am just, better thanyou? I mean, you search for me and feel the need to post constantly.. you get that deep down inside burning sensation.. you cant avoid it, gut feeling... building uinside until you mindlessly reply for no reason, just to do it =) damn

playing the 'better than me' card already, huh? dude, you've got nothin. you're just 'that guy'. and 'that guy' needs to be put in check now and again - especially when he starts talking smack and has 0 to back it up with. i have yet to read a post from you that would lead me to believe that you know jack **** about football or that you are any of the things you profess to be.

sorry, that was just burning inside and i had to get it out. you know - like when you have to take a piss.

t-dubya
10-08-2008, 01:30 PM

Did you even read the article? His post had everything to do with it...

When one plays good defense

Then we go to the article...
“The ''tough'' part is why everyone on both sides of the ball almost glows when talking about holding San Diego to 60 yards rushing (and zero on fourth-and-1 from the Dolphins' 1)”
(I.E. good defense)

does not turn the ball over, self destruct on penalties, or drop critical passes one has a good chance of winning. I don't think this is rocket science.

and once again from the article...
“and about holding the ball for the last 5:55 of the game.
As for ''smart'' and ''disciplined,'' the Dolphins have committed only 16 penalties this season, have lost one interception and one fumble and have only one dropped pass.”

retired opfinistic
10-08-2008, 01:36 PM
:jt0323:

BobDole
10-08-2008, 01:49 PM
:jt0323:

i don't think he wants to play anymore. :boohoo:

Clipse
10-08-2008, 03:53 PM
Pay no attention to Nikeair. I have noticed with his posts that he trys to act as if he's better than everyone else. Whether it be he was a "godly" football star in highschool like in another thread, guess thats the basis of why he has such knowledge of football :rolleyes2:. And now of course he gives help in his career, as he stated above, so he doesn't need help at all, that results in him being better than BobDole.

So Nikeair, do everyone a favor and just shut the **** up. No one cares.

BobDole
10-08-2008, 04:11 PM
Pay no attention to Nikeair. I have noticed with his posts that he trys to act as if he's better than everyone else. Whether it be he was a "godly" football star in highschool like in another thread, guess thats the basis of why he has such knowledge of football :rolleyes2:. And now of course he gives help in his career, as he stated above, so he doesn't need help at all, that results in him being better than BobDole.

So Nikeair, do everyone a favor and just shut the **** up. No one cares.

but he is better than me. :rolleyes:

i can't figure out if he is being serious or not. if he is just straight fugging with everyone then that is pretty impressive. but if he isn't - i don't know if i should keep it up b/c i might have some psycho on my door step with a shotgun in a gimp outfit. at least it would be a 'sexy' psycho. :lol:

eh, it's entertaining if nothing else. i'm always happy to accommodate any weirdo that comes on here looking to be a jackass. :hi5:

Clipse
10-08-2008, 04:20 PM
but he is better than me. :rolleyes:

i can't figure out if he is being serious or not. if he is just straight fugging with everyone then that is pretty impressive. but if he isn't - i don't know if i should keep it up b/c i might have some psycho on my door step with a shotgun in a gimp outfit. at least it would be a 'sexy' psycho. :lol:

eh, it's entertaining if nothing else. i'm always happy to accommodate any weirdo that comes on here looking to be a jackass. :hi5:
Lol. I can guarantee he's just a little 13 year old kid who makes up lies to as to look better than everyone else. Pretty much the same as alot of high schoolers I, and probably you as well have went to school with.

BobDole
10-08-2008, 04:42 PM
Lol. I can guarantee he's just a little 13 year old kid who makes up lies to as to look better than everyone else. Pretty much the same as alot of high schoolers I, and probably you as well have went to school with.

i see a 15 year old in his parent's basement as well.

Blackocrates
10-08-2008, 04:59 PM
Did I miss something? :unsure:

Clipse
10-08-2008, 05:21 PM
Did I miss something? :unsure:
Oh not much. Just a kid making up lies to make him sound better than everyone else. I'm sure he will be around to play more after school lets up (or at least BobDole hopes). Then again maybe not, he's losing this battle.

GoonBoss
10-08-2008, 08:58 PM
Did you even read the article? His post had everything to do with it...

Then we go to the article...
“The ''tough'' part is why everyone on both sides of the ball almost glows when talking about holding San Diego to 60 yards rushing (and zero on fourth-and-1 from the Dolphins' 1)”
(I.E. good defense)

and once again from the article...
“and about holding the ball for the last 5:55 of the game.
As for ''smart'' and ''disciplined,'' the Dolphins have committed only 16 penalties this season, have lost one interception and one fumble and have only one dropped pass.”

Thanks for the backup. I didn't follow the thread here because I know I'm right in respect to the article. I don't venture down here much and, I'm leaveing after I post this....But, again thanks for having my back.

tylerdolphin
10-08-2008, 10:24 PM
Oh not much. Just a kid making up lies to make him sound better than everyone else. I'm sure he will be around to play more after school lets up (or at least BobDole hopes). Then again maybe not, he's losing this battle.
Dont question nikeair. He went to Rutgers :rolleyes:
He did this same routine in the main forum once. Me and a few other guys owned him and he wouldnt post in the thread anymore.

Clipse
10-09-2008, 03:53 PM
Dont question nikeair. He went to Rutgers :rolleyes:
He did this same routine in the main forum once. Me and a few other guys owned him and he wouldnt post in the thread anymore.
Lol. Yes hes tried this routine in a few threads. Guess he's not coming back to play anymore :(

fishfanfromjerz
10-09-2008, 10:20 PM
Whether it be he was a "godly" football star in highschool .

who does this guy think he is?? al bundy?

Clipse
10-09-2008, 11:13 PM
:lol: Not so sure, guess we will never know, he's not man enough to stick around one thread for awhile, matter of fact he started **** in a few other threads today, but as soon as I came posting, he abandoned those threads too, weird :err:

BobDole
10-10-2008, 08:49 AM

no way he scored 4 touchdowns in one game at polk high. who does he think he is?