PDA

View Full Version : fins getting recognition in madden as well

239phinatic
10-10-2008, 09:44 PM
there was a recent update in madden and a number of players got increases in their statistics. ronnie, fasano, pennington (arm strength), bell, porter, and the right guard i can't pronounce his name all were increased. i believe holliday was too. i'm sure there are a number of madden players that post here so this seems relevant. mods can delete if you choose.

Smoke
10-10-2008, 09:56 PM
Yeah, im happy about this too. Its tough playing with the Fins when everybody else is using teams like Dallas. Last year was awful, especially after Ronnie went on IR. Dont be fooled though, they didnt progress nearly as many players as they should have.

RUDEbyallMEANS
10-10-2008, 10:00 PM
there was a recent update in madden and a number of players got increases in their statistics. ronnie, fasano, pennington (arm strength), bell, porter, and the right guard i can't pronounce his name all were increased. i believe holliday was too. i'm sure there are a number of madden players that post here so this seems relevant. mods can delete if you choose.

The great thing about the internet is you don't have to pronounce any names... Just spell it.

Dolpfan_72
10-10-2008, 10:07 PM
That is great news. Too bad the game sucks.

Tetragrammaton
10-10-2008, 10:31 PM
The Dolphins have gradually gone up, except for Ernest Wilford. It is a lot easier to win with them now.

Birdman
10-10-2008, 10:40 PM
Still a 67 team rating though ;\

SpurzN703
10-11-2008, 10:41 PM
The great thing about the internet is you don't have to pronounce any names... Just spell it.

Probably can't pronounce or type it out either :d-day: