PDA

View Full Version : Trade Help Needed

RunRickyRun34
09-17-2003, 04:05 PM
Should I deal... Correy Dillon + Donald Driver for Shaun Alexander + Peter Warrick

My team is...

QB-Aaron Brooks
RB-Tomlinson
RB-CorreyDillon
WR-Plaxico Buress
WR-David Boston
WR-Donald Driver
TE-Todd Heap
WR/RB-Eddie George

Bench: Jimmy Smith, Amos Zereou, Micheal Vick, Martay Booker, Javon Walker

UT-Phinz
09-18-2003, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by RunRickyRun34
Should I deal... Correy Dillon + Donald Driver for Shaun Alexander + Peter Warrick

My team is...

QB-Aaron Brooks
RB-Tomlinson
RB-CorreyDillon
WR-Plaxico Buress
WR-David Boston
WR-Donald Driver
TE-Todd Heap
WR/RB-Eddie George

Bench: Jimmy Smith, Amos Zereou, Micheal Vick, Martay Booker, Javon Walker

I dunno what fool in your league offered you that trade, but make him pay by accepting it. That is a stacked trade, and you are the only one winning. That trade will give you two #1 draft pick RBs, and Peter Warrick is a good fill in until Jimmy Smith is allowed to play again in week 5. On top of that... Warrick is healthy, getting plenty of looks and balls thrown his way, and if your league gives points for kick return yards and TDs you get a bonus there because he is the returner.

Donald Driver has been hurt, and who knows if he is going to be back to 100% for this weekend or not. What you lose with Driver, you more than make up with by getting Shaun Alexander as your #2 RB.

Al_Tru_Ist
09-18-2003, 10:57 PM
accept it and pray the rest of your league doesn't protest...Driver's hurting, and Warrick is actually showing signs of fulfilling some of his potential this year. Alexander is a top 5 back in a top 3 (maybe) offense. Dillon is a top 5 back for 8 games, and a mediocre fantasy back the other half of the year. accept this before the other guy realizes what he's offered you.