PDA

View Full Version : Dead Space

Dolfan5000
10-15-2008, 09:58 PM
If you haven't heard about the game Dead Space and you're a fan of survival horror/ the DOOM series/ Resident Evil/ Undead Groteusqe human flesh and bone turned into alien creatures/ Space in general... CHECK THIS GAME OUT. Scariest next-gen game I have played on 360 or PS3. The graphics are amazing, the storyline is extremely original and insane, the melee controls and all the weapons in the game are extremely satisfying.

The game has no HUD and your life is displayed on glowing bars on your characters back. All audio and video transmissions are in real time and displayed as a hologram in front of your character. When selecting through your inventory and weapons you are exposed because those screens too are holograms that display in real time. The sound in this game is great the music score and sound effects will have you jumping in the dark from beginning to end. If you're a fan of any of two or even one of the things I mentioned in the first paragraph you should consider checking this sleeper out. EA finally got something right.

http://ps3.ign.com/objects/850/850400.html

Conan
10-30-2008, 09:00 AM
I haven't played it, would you say its scarier than FEAR?

Dolfan5000
11-06-2008, 02:19 AM
I haven't played it, would you say its scarier than FEAR?
Yes sir. In my opinion by far.

Joe Flipper
11-06-2008, 11:22 PM
Yes sir. In my opinion by far.

A GREAT GAME.....play it !

you will jump

WeVie
11-18-2008, 01:29 AM
I love it. The only problem I have with it is the character you play has no personality. It's go do this and then go do that. There is no real story with them unless it goes somewhere later on. His girlfriend is supposed to be on the ship but with all the talking the other characters do to him, he never even talks back. He needs a personality bad!

Great scary game other than that!

Predaphin
12-05-2008, 02:34 PM
wow, I've been playing the demo and was blown away with the awesome graphics and gameplay. Defintley a must buy....it's already on my christmas list

CDNPHIN
12-06-2008, 11:36 AM
wow, I've been playing the demo and was blown away with the awesome graphics and gameplay. Defintley a must buy....it's already on my christmas list
Ditto,the demo is sick.