PDA

View Full Version : I want Henne or Beck to play NOW...

The Ghost
10-18-2008, 02:08 PM
After Pennington ensure's the game is in hand. :lol: What did you think I meant? I am eager to see us play a complete game from start to finish so we can get the younger kids some reps the natural way. Make no mistake about it Pennington is playing elite level football and no one should even consider messing with that right now. I love Ginn as much as anyone but I can wait for those plays to happen next year and for the following 6-8.

I think Baltimore is vulnerable right now after getting some easy wins early. So there is potential for Henne to play.

guatemalanfan
10-18-2008, 02:23 PM
I was about to give one star to this thread

GoonBoss
10-18-2008, 02:26 PM

:lol:

Me too.

SpaceMountain16
10-18-2008, 02:47 PM
Throw the season away NOW!

Play Henne/Beck at 2-3!

rainmaker1313
10-18-2008, 03:25 PM
Didnt you learn anything from the Texans/Colt Game??

What is having the game in hand???

PENNDOLPHAN
10-18-2008, 03:35 PM
No!

Bonedoc7777
10-18-2008, 03:36 PM
so winning is not important anymore

Adam First
10-18-2008, 03:36 PM
Didnt you learn anything from the Texans/Colt Game??

What is having the game in hand???

The Texans lost that game because they were playing STUPID, IRRESPONSIBLE football. You take a knee, not helicopter above the defender.

rainmaker1313
10-18-2008, 03:38 PM
The Texans lost that game because they were playing STUPID, IRRESPONSIBLE football. You take a knee, not helicopter above the defender.

Oh, so you want Henne or BEck to come in and take a Knee......lol
Is that reps?????

Flip Tanneflop
10-18-2008, 03:42 PM

Even dispite the deceptive title, it is still a one star.

dolpns13
10-18-2008, 03:51 PM

until you realized it wasnt even worth that

daniel3
10-18-2008, 03:55 PM
Could put Beck in there when we run the Wildcat. He can take a hit, but probably wouldn't want to give him ball because he might fumble it :(.

dolpns13
10-18-2008, 03:57 PM
Could put Beck in there when we run the Wildcat. He can take a hit, but probably wouldn't want to give him ball because he might fumble it :(.

he would find a way to fumble it before it was snapped

Dolpfan_72
10-18-2008, 04:57 PM
I want Beck to play for another team NOW

Perfect23
10-18-2008, 05:09 PM
I dont want Henne to throw a single pass this year next year possibly and I think Parcells dosent want him throwing a pass this year either it worked for Carson Palmer and Tony Romo maybe it can work for Henne.

Lorenzo Rules
10-18-2008, 05:10 PM
man I think its funny that everytime a fan trys to discus dolphin football everybody always reject that poster . so I am starting to wonder do we have jets fans disguised as fin fans.
so what is a good topic ?

GoonBoss
10-18-2008, 05:20 PM
man I think its funny that everytime a fan trys to discus dolphin football everybody always reject that poster . so I am starting to wonder do we have jets fans disguised as fin fans.

Thanks for your sterling addition to this thread. You sure told us a thing or two! Gosh, I'm almost ashamed of myself right now. :foundout:

Maybe if you think this is a topic worth of discussion, you could rate it honestly and give your opinion on it rather than scolding people?

Flip Tanneflop
10-18-2008, 05:51 PM

Did I really need to point out why this is a stupid thread starting post? If you insist, I will.

First of all the title was deceptive in a LAME attempt at humor.

Secondly, the suggestion of wanting to put Beck in the game under any circumstance is ridiculous.

And finally, there is the assumption that any of these games will be blowouts to the point that Henne will get into the game in a situation where he would attempt a pass. The chances of that are almost nothing. First of all, it would have to be a blowout, which while possible, isnt very likely. Secondly, if it were a blowout, it would have to be so large that there is still enough time left in the game to justify throwing the ball. Think about it.......the only way we attempt passes after the game is out of reach would be if we were up so big that Henne is in the game with still a whole qtr or more to play. Say were up 3 scores late. For the game to be considered out of reach, it would have to be only about 5 minutes or slightly more left in the game. You think we would really be throwing at that point???? Me either. :rolleyes:

So really the only way Henne is getting in and attempting throws would be a Pennington injury, the phins are the team getting blown out, or we are already out of the playoff mix and the coach decides to start Henne. I dont like either of those 3 situations.....do you??? Yea, thats what I thought.

So if you are going to come in and scold us for making a few cracks about how stupid this original post was, why not tell us how it wasnt just about the STUPIDEST post we have seen in a while.

PENNDOLPHAN
10-18-2008, 06:06 PM
I agree with perfect23. I dont want henne to see the field at all this year. We have to realize this guy is our future. If pennington gets injured, beck should see the field. Let him take the pounding until next year. And who knows maybe he'll impress a little, and we get a draft pick out of it.

Bigjbizzle2
10-18-2008, 06:08 PM
wow

feelthepain
10-18-2008, 06:50 PM
Gotta love psychic fans who know exacty what will happen in every situation.

kud
10-18-2008, 07:38 PM
Well since you got me, it's only fair to give your thread a good rating. I guess I shoulda known since you put Beck on there, but I guess i'm gullable like that.

Canadianfishfan
10-18-2008, 11:03 PM
Lest we forget JOHN BECK... we all clamoured for him and look what happened. We threw a rookie into a situation he couldn't handle. Having Henne watching right now may not do anything better than making the itch in him stronger. especially with the steam playing better.

A season or to of "seasoning"... Won't do him harm. The seeds been planted. Be patient and let it grow.

MadDog 88
10-18-2008, 11:12 PM
What, a new twist on the Wildcat?? Kneeling????:sidelol:

MadDog 88
10-18-2008, 11:14 PM
Did I really need to point out why this is a stupid thread starting post? If you insist, I will.

First of all the title was deceptive in a LAME attempt at humor.

Secondly, the suggestion of wanting to put Beck in the game under any circumstance is ridiculous.

And finally, there is the assumption that any of these games will be blowouts to the point that Henne will get into the game in a situation where he would attempt a pass. The chances of that are almost nothing. First of all, it would have to be a blowout, which while possible, isnt very likely. Secondly, if it were a blowout, it would have to be so large that there is still enough time left in the game to justify throwing the ball. Think about it.......the only way we attempt passes after the game is out of reach would be if we were up so big that Henne is in the game with still a whole qtr or more to play. Say were up 3 scores late. For the game to be considered out of reach, it would have to be only about 5 minutes or slightly more left in the game. You think we would really be throwing at that point???? Me either. :rolleyes:

So really the only way Henne is getting in and attempting throws would be a Pennington injury, the phins are the team getting blown out, or we are already out of the playoff mix and the coach decides to start Henne. I dont like either of those 3 situations.....do you??? Yea, thats what I thought.

So if you are going to come in and scold us for making a few cracks about how stupid this original post was, why not tell us how it wasnt just about the STUPIDEST post we have seen in a while.

I thought the title was clever:up:

The Ghost
10-18-2008, 11:40 PM
What is up so many people's butt's? Why the message board hate? Seems like thats all there is anymore. FORGIVE me for wanting to see our young QB's play in games were winning handily lead by our veteran QB.

Shame on me, this is not the place for this.

I'll go start a Ted Ginn thread.

Too funny.

This thread was meant to boast about a strong QB trio and here we are doing what exactly? Seems most made up their minds what their posts would be upon reading the title. I guess people don't like to be misled for 3 seconds.

MadDog 88
10-18-2008, 11:44 PM
What is up so many people's butt's? Why the message board hate? Seems like thats all there is anymore. FORGIVE me for wanting to see our young QB's play in games were winning handily lead by our veteran QB.

Too funny.

This thread was meant to boast about a strong QB trio and here we are doing what exactly? Seems most made up their minds what their posts would be upon reading the title. I guess people don't like to be misled for 3 seconds.
I think we would all rather see our youngsters on the bench because, as pointed out above, the only time Henne will enter a game and throw is if we are way down. Henne getting reps just to hand off is about protecting Chad.

GoonBoss
10-18-2008, 11:50 PM

Too funny.

Well, perhaps you could've given more thought to your title....or more thoughtfully articulated your post...A well thought out post starts at the title, and, goes from there. Your title suggests a knee jerk reaction which would state that you want Henne or Beck to start right now. You post title is supposed to be a topic sentance, more or less, and will draw/repel people. I did not know what to make of your post, honestly until reading it through about three times.

Your title smacks of sensationalistic journalism. You must suffer the slings and arrows that come with the attention you garner. You have choices. One way to go is post a sensational title and then, be upset when you set the mood you intended to, OR you can compose an accurate title, frame your point (By default your argument pro/com) in the first sentance and then have the post you apparently intended in the OP.

The Ghost
10-18-2008, 11:51 PM
I think we would all rather see our youngsters on the bench because, as pointed out above, the only time Henne will enter a game and throw is if we are way down. Henne getting reps just to hand off is about protecting Chad.

2 months ago Henne was the starter so I am not too worried about him playing now, should he need to.

If Henne came into a game with 6 minutes or so left I doubt the offense would shut down completely. Sparano loves rep's and he would NEVER consider wasting an oppurtunity to advance a young player, especially a QB.

feelthepain
10-18-2008, 11:57 PM

Too funny.

Don't apologize, there's nothing wrong with voicing your opinion. At least you're not trashing players with immature purposeful antagonistic insults because you hate a player. That in itself is refreshing. It's one thing to like or dislike players, it's ok to voice your pleasure or displeasure over their effort or ability, it's a whole different anilmal to go over and above the opinion with vicious personal insults about the players. I think that's discusting, look up the definition of the word fan, you won't find that discription anywhere in any dictionary.

The Ghost
10-18-2008, 11:57 PM
After Pennington ensure's the game is in hand. :lol: What did you think I meant?

Should I have said that TWICE?

The Ghost
10-19-2008, 12:00 AM
Don't apologize, there's nothing wrong with voicing your opinion. At least you're not trashing players with immature purposeful antagonistic insults because you hate a player. That in itself is refreshing. It's one thing to like or dislike players, it's ok to voice your pleasure or displeasure over their effort or ability, it's a whole different anilmal to go over and above the opinion with vicious personal insults about the players. I think that's discusting, look up the definition of the word fan, you won't find that discription anywhere in any dictionary.

I was sarcastically apologizing. I started a thread bragging about our team's QB's and managed to piss off fans of our team. Figure that one out.

GoonBoss
10-19-2008, 12:06 AM
Should I have said that TWICE?

Bottom line is this; If you chose to post sensational titles, don't expect people to read your post with the attention and thought you would like it to be read with.

MadDog 88
10-19-2008, 12:09 AM
2 months ago Henne was the starter so I am not too worried about him playing now, should he need to.

If Henne came into a game with 6 minutes or so left I doubt the offense would shut down completely. Sparano loves rep's and he would NEVER consider wasting an oppurtunity to advance a young player, especially a QB.

Sparano will not put the ball in the air if he doesn't have to.

feelthepain
10-19-2008, 12:10 AM
I was sarcastically apologizing. I started a thread bragging about our team's QB's and managed to piss off fans of our team. Figure that one out.

Read my post again and maybe you will understand. See everyone knows how bad Cam Cameron was as a head coach, everyone knows how injured this team was last year, everyone know when Beck finally came in last year Miami was as bad a "team" as they had been in possibly their entire career as a franchise, yet somehow everything that sucked about Miami was entirely Becks fault and he was the whole reason Miami lost last year. He is simply the worst QB to every put on a uniform in national football league history "according to some". That answeres your question about why everyones pissed off. If anything, the anger by some here towards ONE player, a rookie QB being forced into the worst possible situation ever nonetheless, is what you should have a tough time figuring out.

Flip Tanneflop
10-19-2008, 12:29 AM
Im having a tough time figuring out why someone would still have a Beck sig or avi. The BYU fans imposing as phins fans left. This team is full of good players who could be put in a sig or avi.

feelthepain
10-19-2008, 12:40 AM
Im having a tough time figuring out why someone would still have a Beck sig or avi. The BYU fans imposing as phins fans left. This team is full of good players who could be put in a sig or avi.

I guess you'll have to keep on wondering. But here's a hint, it has to do with supporting everyone on this team. Maybe you should try it sometime.

Flip Tanneflop
10-19-2008, 12:45 AM
I guess you'll have to keep on wondering. But here's a hint, it has to do with supporting everyone on this team. Maybe you should try it sometime.

When everyone on the team is worthy of the jersey they wear I will. Personally, I dont care for just any player to put on the sacred jersey of my beloved phins.

I will say this thread is one of your better efforts at baiting me into personally attacking you though. Keep trying. Better luck next time. Youre gonna have to catch me in the right mood. You couldnt even pull it off the other day though when you went with a personal attack of your own.

feelthepain
10-19-2008, 12:51 AM
When everyone on the team is worthy of the jersey they wear I will.

Oh I see selective support, why does that not surprise me. It's glaringly obvious you never played organized sports. See where I'm from the team is the team, not you and everyone else.

Flip Tanneflop
10-19-2008, 01:04 AM
Oh I see selective support, why does that not surprise me. It's glaringly obvious you never played organized sports. See where I'm from the team is the team, not you and everyone else.

Not only have I played, I have been a head coach.

And while Beck is on the team, is he really necessary?? Is he a positive contributor, or a total detriment to the team?

Fact is, the only reason he is still on the team is in the slim hopes we can grease a draft pick out of his pathetic self at some point in the near future. Chances are if he isnt traded this offseason, he will be released.

And I ALWAYS support the team. I do however get upset at their performance when they play like trash. I dont do the patting on the back thing when the team or individual players perform poorly.

GoonBoss
10-19-2008, 01:09 AM

And while Beck is on the team, is he really necessary?? Is he a positive contributor, or a total detriment to the team?

Fact is, the only reason he is still on the team is in the slim hopes we can grease a draft pick out of his pathetic self at some point in the near future. Chances are if he isnt traded this offseason, he will be released.

And I ALWAYS support the team. I do however get upset at their performance when they play like trash. I dont do the patting on the back thing when the team or individual players perform poorly.

I think it says somthing about a player when they are inactive week after week after week. It's not that they are a bad person, it's just that they are't critical in a teams plans. It goes for QBs..RBs...WRs....DTs, whomever.

PENNDOLPHAN
10-19-2008, 01:14 AM

Fact is, he's on the team. If you cant get over your hate for him, dont talk about it on the boards because we dont care how jealous your are of players. We're on a board that talks about the MIAMI DOLPHINS, not individual players some posters like.

feelthepain
10-19-2008, 01:17 AM

I'd be willing to bet you NEVER played orgnized sports in your life nor do I believe anyone in their right mind would let somone with the hate you display EVER coach an impressionable child in any sport. Lepoards don't change their colors whenever they feel like it, they are what they are. I'd also be willing to bet the majority of your posts on this site have involved some kinda hate or insult to someone or something, where do those characteristics ever come into play in sports that involve youth?

Flip Tanneflop
10-19-2008, 01:21 AM
Fact is, he's on the team. If you cant get over your hate for him, dont talk about it on the boards because we dont care how jealous your are of players. We're on a board that talks about the MIAMI DOLPHINS, not individual players some posters like.

So feel free to take down your Ronnie sig and replace it with a phins team sig. Do the same with your Ted Ginn madden cover avi. Then how about changing that Long>Ryan thing in your sig and replace it with a phins>falcons or phins>any NFL team you wish line.

See the thing is, were on a message board that gives individual posters the right to talk about any topic they wish. They can talk about anything as long as it is in the appropriate forum. There is a forum for everything on here. And if me, you, or anyone else wants to talk about individual players.....we can. So keep your sigs. And if I so choose, I will continue to remind everyone that John Beck completely blows and isnt even worthy of wearing a phins uni. He is a disgrace to the team IMHO. The only thing he is good for is giving Bills and Jets fans a chuckle and a reason to rip on us.

Marino613
10-19-2008, 01:24 AM
THank God this thread was moved...

dreamwalker
10-19-2008, 01:26 AM

I hearby petition finheaven to coin the term he has been Wv'd instead of thank you :unsure:

Example of use- Any bash against Beck and subsequently thank-you'd by Wvdolphin should here to for be known as he was WVd.

:woot:

Dolpfan_72
10-19-2008, 01:27 AM

I'm not too sure, but that may be the classiest burn ever. :up:

PENNDOLPHAN
10-19-2008, 01:33 AM
So feel free to take down your Ronnie sig and replace it with a phins team sig. Do the same with your Ted Ginn madden cover avi. Then how about changing that Long>Ryan thing in your sig and replace it with a phins>falcons or phins>any NFL team you wish line.

See the thing is, were on a message board that gives individual posters the right to talk about any topic they wish. They can talk about anything as long as it is in the appropriate forum. There is a forum for everything on here. And if me, you, or anyone else wants to talk about individual players.....we can. So keep your sigs. And if I so choose, I will continue to remind everyone that John Beck completely blows and isnt even worthy of wearing a phins uni. He is a disgrace to the team IMHO. The only thing he is good for is giving Bills and Jets fans a chuckle and a reason to rip on us.

See, the reason i have them up there is because im ROOTING for them. Your just dissing a player you're completely jealous of. You give dolphins fans bad names. Its pathetic how a 32 year old can be so jealous of a player, especially one that is on a team he supposedly roots for.

feelthepain
10-19-2008, 01:33 AM

So those that support the players of this team should not display their support, but fans who hate, hate hate, should be allowed to express that hate with every ounce of their being? Yep, you've played organized sports alright and you've coached cause everyhting you write is so team oriented, your views just oooze coaching philosophies and innuendos.:rolleyes2:

Flip Tanneflop
10-19-2008, 01:37 AM
I'd be willing to bet you NEVER played orgnized sports in your life nor do I believe anyone in their right mind would let somone with the hate you display EVER coach an impressionable child in any sport. Lepoards don't change their colors whenever they feel like it, they are what they are. I'd also be willing to bet the majority of your posts on this site have involved some kinda hate or insult to someone or something, where do those characteristics ever come into play in sports that involve youth?

I thought Wildbill made an announcement about doing away with that term on the board?

And I hate to dissappoint you but you would lose that bet. Not only that I still have parents from kids I coached 3 years ago that send me christmas cards with gift certificates in them. Not only that the large majority of students in my building seem to like me very well. Of course you cant always please everyone and there will always be a parent or two with an issue, but for the most part Im one of their favorites. In fact I often get little things like slices of chocolate cake sent to me regularly. Its great:). Why just Thrusday I had a parent stop and talk to me in the library about how her son always talks about me and that I seem to have made quite an impression on him. She thanked me for working so well with him and seems to think I was a major factor in his improved math scores at the next level.

But, keep pretending you know me personally because I bash NFL football players who play on my favorite team on a message board when they play like trash. Believe me I can live with the fact that you dont like me based on that. In life, not everyone is going to like you and there isnt much you can do about that. During a recent ban, I was able to spend some quality time over at Billszone. There seemed to be quite ALOT of people over there that had some opinions about ole FTP. Im sure you dont lose sleep over it.

Flip Tanneflop
10-19-2008, 01:40 AM
So those that support the players of this team should not display their support, but fans who hate, hate hate, should be allowed to express that hate with every ounce of their being? Yep, you've played organized sports alright and you've coached cause everyhting you write is so team oriented, your views just oooze coaching philosophies and innuendos.:rolleyes2:

Im not the coach of the dolphins. Dont expect Sparano to come out and say John Beck blows even though he knows it to be true. :lol:

PENNDOLPHAN
10-19-2008, 01:47 AM
Im not the coach of the dolphins. Dont expect Sparano to come out and say John Beck blows even though he knows it to be true. :lol:

Yea, sparano wouldnt say that. He knows it isnt true.

dreamwalker
10-19-2008, 01:52 AM
:jt0323:

Flip Tanneflop
10-19-2008, 01:54 AM
Yea, sparano wouldnt say that. He knows it isnt true.

I think his actions suggest that he indeed believes John Beck is a terrible QB. Drafting Henne despite the fact that Beck is still fairly young AND is only in his 2nd NFL season. Bringing in Pennington despite having 3 QBs on the roster. Attempting to trade Beck. Continuing to leave Beck inactive EVERY week. Giving Beck little to no snaps in camp even after McCown was traded. Giving Beck very little preseason action despite the fact he needs experience. All that suggests he thinks Beck blows. And yea, alot of that small amount of burn he was getting in camp and preseason had to do with bringing in Pennington and him needing the reps to get ready to be our starter for the regular season, but he still didnt get anything close to the amount of burn Henne was getting and both are supposed to be considered prospects.

John Beck is the worst QB EVER to put on a phins uni. You guys should get over it already.

FTP is creaming all over himself right now because he has managed to take a thread and turn it into a bash WVDolphan thread and budged it into the depths with his agenda to tear WVDolphan apart.

feelthepain
10-19-2008, 01:55 AM
I thought Wildbill made an announcement about doing away with that term on the board?

And I hate to dissappoint you but you would lose that bet. Not only that I still have parents from kids I coached 3 years ago that send me christmas cards with gift certificates in them. Not only that the large majority of students in my building seem to like me very well. Of course you cant always please everyone and there will always be a parent or two with an issue, but for the most part Im one of their favorites. In fact I often get little things like slices of chocolate cake sent to me regularly. Its great:). Why just Thrusday I had a parent stop and talk to me in the library about how her son always talks about me and that I seem to have made quite an impression on him. She thanked me for working so well with him and seems to think I was a major factor in his improved math scores at the next level.

But, keep pretending you know me personally because I bash NFL football players who play on my favorite team on a message board when they play like trash. Believe me I can live with the fact that you dont like me based on that. In life, not everyone is going to like you and there isnt much you can do about that. During a recent ban, I was able to spend some quality time over at Billszone. There seemed to be quite ALOT of people over there that had some opinions about ole FTP. Im sure you dont lose sleep over it.

Really, well I have forty super models all around me as we speak some fanning me with giant feathers others feeding me grapes and others are in a cat fight over who get's me next. I just thought since we're makin crap up.....

Oh and BTW, I have no problem with you "not liking players" I have a problem with you expressing that dislike. By all means if a player doesn't live up to your expectation express your opinion, but when there are other fans on this site who may not feel the way you do and all you care about is insulting said player into oblivion, you're no longer just insulting that player, you're offending me. I don't like reading that crap, so by al means express an opinion, but don't make 400 posts in one thread expressing that opinion, cuase with every post the dislike gets worse, I think EVERYONE here know's your view of Beck, there's no need to beat that dead damn horse. Let it go, move on, we get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I've explained to you my view and why I feel the way I do and you know what? The very next time you get the chance, you'll jump right into a thread and tell everyone how much you dislike Beck, GUARANTEED!!!!!!!!!!! Cause we just don't know how much you dislike Beck!

PENNDOLPHAN
10-19-2008, 02:00 AM
I think his actions suggest that he indeed believes John Beck is a terrible QB. Drafting Henne despite the fact that Beck is still fairly young AND is only in his 2nd NFL season. Bringing in Pennington despite having 3 QBs on the roster. Attempting to trade Beck. Continuing to leave Beck inactive EVERY week. Giving Beck little to no snaps in camp even after McCown was traded. Giving Beck very little preseason action despite the fact he needs experience. All that suggests he thinks Beck blows. And yea, alot of that small amount of burn he was getting in camp and preseason had to do with bringing in Pennington and him needing the reps to get ready to be our starter for the regular season, but he still didnt get anything close to the amount of burn Henne was getting and both are supposed to be considered prospects.

John Beck is the worst QB EVER to put on a phins uni. You guys should get over it already.

FTP is creaming all over himself right now because he has managed to take a thread and turn it into a bash WVDolphan thread and budged it into the depths with his agenda to tear WVDolphan apart.

No, completely wrong. Is beck still on the team? Yes he is. This means that he still believes in Beck, and knows he has something in him.

And you are the worst Fan ive ever encountered. Its unbelievable how much hatred you have for players.

Flip Tanneflop
10-19-2008, 02:03 AM
No, completely wrong. Is beck still on the team? Yes he is. This means that he still believes in Beck, and knows he has something in him.

And you are the worst Fan ive ever encountered. Its unbelievable how much hatred you have for players.

Yea. Its unfathomable that a diehard phins fan could ever loathe a player like John Beck who didnt cost us a 2nd round pick and performed so well. :rolleyes:

Dolpfan_72
10-19-2008, 02:15 AM
:jt0323:
LOL. That hit me so funny. I'm in tears over here.

feelthepain
10-19-2008, 02:28 AM
Yea. Its unfathomable that a diehard phins fan could ever loathe a player like John Beck who didnt cost us a 2nd round pick and performed so well. :rolleyes:

No what unfathomable is how little Becks done to deserve such loathing. Oh I could see you feeling this way if we had a coach that just refused to replace him after three solid seasons of simply awful football, but to loathe a player after just 5 games under the worst possible conditions is simply ridiculous. You've spent more time on this forum diplaying your "DISPLEASURE" about him then he's actully played in live action as a Dolphin. That's not a dislike, that's an unhealthy obsession.

feelthepain
10-19-2008, 02:31 AM

Really? Find one post in this thread where I typed your username! You know how this got started? I simply discribed you to a "T" without ever using your username and you chimed in on que! Now why do you think that is?

Flip Tanneflop
10-19-2008, 10:37 AM
Really? Find one post in this thread where I typed your username! You know how this got started? I simply discribed you to a "T" without ever using your username and you chimed in on que! Now why do you think that is?

Because its not secret that you are baiting me and have tried your damnedest to get me removed from this site. Now thats an obsession.

feelthepain
10-19-2008, 11:05 AM
Because its not secret that you are baiting me and have tried your damnedest to get me removed from this site. Now thats an obsession.

Explain why I would do this? If you're truly a Dolphin fan that loves this team, why on earth would I want you off this site? That just makes no sense. Maybe you should ask yourself why anyone would want you off this site, and be honest with yourself. If you can't be honest with yourself, look back over your history and read your posts and how they effect other members. Infact, look at how your dislike for a player has resulted in time off this site.

IMO and I'm 100% positive about this opinion, the majority of your posts aren't about opinion, they're about disdain and a personal agenda. Obviously I'm not the only member here that feels this way, the way the majority of the other members who respond to your bashing posts of certain players should be just the smallest clue. The overwhelming majority of not only your posts, but your "thanks" have been dedicated towards the dislike of one player on this team.

Tell me, how does that add to the quality of this site? I don't think I have the right to tell you what to say, think or write, but when YOU choose to spend the majority of your time on your "favorite team" site fininding ways to express your dislike for one player, that can tend to get old fast. Take from this what you want, but I can't make it any clearer how your passion to trash a player, far exceeds your passion to discuss Dolphin football.

Brassmonki14120
10-20-2008, 09:45 AM
My wife is the most dedicated NY Giants fan I've ever met. She's an educated football fan who's knowledge of the game is equal to or better than most.

This woman has called for more players to be sat or cut than I can remember.

Her favorite player ever is Tiki Barber, a player I would defend when she would complain that he needs to sit until he learns how to hold onto the ball and not fumble.

She loves Stahan but said the team needed to cut his butt when he was holding out/contemplating retirement last offseason so the team wouldn't have to deal with the distraction as the season started.

My point is this, recognizing that a player has nothing productive to contribute or is a detriment to a team and calling him out doesn't make you any less of a fan.

Failing to recognize that a player who is obviously struggling to compete at the professional level and prophecizing that they are next break out player on the team makes a fan a complete homer.

PENNDOLPHAN
10-20-2008, 09:22 PM
My wife is the most dedicated NY Giants fan I've ever met. She's an educated football fan who's knowledge of the game is equal to or better than most.

This woman has called for more players to be sat or cut than I can remember.

Her favorite player ever is Tiki Barber, a player I would defend when she would complain that he needs to sit until he learns how to hold onto the ball and not fumble.

She loves Stahan but said the team needed to cut his butt when he was holding out/contemplating retirement last offseason so the team wouldn't have to deal with the distraction as the season started.

My point is this, recognizing that a player has nothing productive to contribute or is a detriment to a team and calling him out doesn't make you any less of a fan.

Failing to recognize that a player who is obviously struggling to compete at the professional level and prophecizing that they are next break out player on the team makes a fan a complete homer.

But bashing that a player any time you can even if the thread is not about him is being a hater. What you're wife was doing was being a proud fan that loves her team. What some posters on this board do is completely uncalled for and childish.