PDA

View Full Version : We better win

KPDolfan424
10-18-2008, 04:45 PM
The dolphins better win, or I will be pissed off, and then i will have to whip kick baltimore fans at work, and probably punt my girlfriends taco bell dog across the yard......so.....the fins better win, and anybody who has something smart to say about this thread, you can whip kick too, just leave your address, ok good day fin fans......GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!

fish920
10-18-2008, 04:50 PM
"pointless"

Fish-Head
10-18-2008, 04:51 PM
:sidelol:

KPDolfan424
10-18-2008, 04:53 PM
"pointless"

you must not have read the whole thing my friend, I said anybody who has something smart to say about this thread shall get a whip kick.....adress please?

GoonBoss
10-18-2008, 04:54 PM
Glad you could get that off your chest.

jtsacksyou
10-18-2008, 05:30 PM
how is this spam? is it any different from the whoo thread on sundays?? I dont think so, its just a fan getting pumped up. GO PHINS!!!

Dolpfan_72
10-18-2008, 06:25 PM
I will see your whip kick and raise you a fist kick. GO FINS! :dolphins:

WVDolphan
10-18-2008, 08:56 PM
The dolphins better win, or I will be pissed off, and then i will have to whip kick baltimore fans at work, and probably punt my girlfriends taco bell dog across the yard......so.....the fins better win, and anybody who has something smart to say about this thread, you can whip kick too, just leave your address, ok good day fin fans......GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!

This is my kinda post. This dude is now one of my favorite posters. He has the spirit. This is the kinda guy we need at DS 8 games a year. Better to have him than some of the total ******* that roll out the welcome mat for Jests fans and Cheatriot fans all the time so you can hear 30,000 of them cheering louder than the phins fans. Its a joke sometimes down there.

Btw, can I get a kick in on that Taco Bell dog next time we lose? My cat is too ****ing quick and he had a good learning curve and knows whats up, so he clears the area whenever the phins are on. :lol: Plus, I ****ing hate dogs anyway.

Perfect23
10-18-2008, 08:58 PM
This is my kinda post. This dude is now one of my favorite posters. He has the spirit. This is the kinda guy we need at DS 8 games a year. Better to have him than some of the total ******* that roll out the welcome mat for Jests fans and Cheatriot fans all the time so you can hear 30,000 of them cheering louder than the phins fans. Its a joke sometimes down there.

Btw, can I get a kick in on that Taco Bell dog next time we lose? My cat is too ****ing quick and he had a good learning curve and knows whats up, so he clears the area whenever the phins are on. :lol: Plus, I ****ing hate dogs anyway.

:(

PassRush
10-19-2008, 01:45 AM
Yeah, if the Fins lose tomorrow I will have drive home from the bar drunk, beat the wife, kick the dog and shake the baby. Coach Sparano, I hope you are reading this. Everybody will have a bad day tomorrow if we lose.