PDA

View Full Version : Hey, I'm new to the board....

NYFCat
02-07-2002, 02:35 AM
I've been looking for a Dolphins board to post on for a while, and I may have just found one!
Thanks to DCH for telling me about this place.

Here is a recent article of mine, a Dolphins 7 RD Mock and Value Board...

http://www.members.tripod.com/jlsdolphinsite/id18.htm

FinaticalOne
02-07-2002, 08:27 AM
Let me be the first to welcome you to the board. I read your latest post on JL's. Pretty good may I add. The Adrian Peterson pick in the fourth may be a stretch, I think he might end up a third round pick. The knock on him besides he's from Divison 1AA, is that they say he fumbles. I watched him play a few games, I saw one in person vs. University of Delaware and he was unstoppable. It'll be interesting to see how he does in the combines.

Let me get your insight on one of my opinions. You said that our Fins will acquire a free agent RB, and I agree with that. Know I hear the rumors of Ricky Williams and Fred Taylor, and I welcome that as long as we don't sell the farm because they are great players. But there is a player out there that is a free agent that I think can make an impact on this team, I consider him as PLAN B and that guy is Michael Pittman of the Cards. He hits the hole fast and hard. He doesn't go down on the first contact and he has good hands out of the backfield. Now I know he is no Ricky or Fred but he is much better than Lamar and his price would be reasonable. What do you think?:cool:

inFINSible
02-07-2002, 08:27 AM
Hey fatcat, welcome.
I've been over to Daves' a few times, read your articles, never found much to disagree with. Can't wait to see some posts here. this is the best MB, so settle in and enjoy.

dolfan06
02-07-2002, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by NYFCat
I've been looking for a Dolphins board to post on for a while, and I may have just found one!

http://www.members.tripod.com/jlsdolphinsite/id18.htm welcome .........Cat! read some of you're articles, i too am looking forward to some here. since i spend most of my time browsing this board, i don't have to go anywhere else now!:D

dolphan39
02-07-2002, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by NYFCat

http://www.members.tripod.com/jlsdolphinsite/id18.htm excellent analysis - welcome a-board :D

clayton83
02-07-2002, 12:37 PM
NYFCAT: hey, good to see you here! i know you from the other board and i to am here because i saw DCH is moved here.

that other board is gettting to be nothing but a board devoted to endless posts on fiedler and trashing other posters.

needless to say, i hadn't posted there in some time.

in fact, i only read it occasionaly to find out what DCH was saying.

you also have good posts, so welcome! [i am new to actually, this is my 2nd post :)]

Scrap
02-07-2002, 01:17 PM
Glad to see you made it.Quite a few familiar names have joined recently.I hope to see more of your informative posts in the future.

:monkey: Jets (no since letting up on 'em now)

dolphan39
02-07-2002, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by clayton83
that other board is gettting to be nothing but a board devoted to endless posts on fiedler does seem to be a topic that almost needs it's own forum at times. ;)

Flyin11
02-07-2002, 01:55 PM
Welcome aboard NYFCaT :D :cool:

dolfan06
02-07-2002, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by dolphan39
does seem to be a topic that almost needs it's own forum at times. ;) Gee, i wonder why!:eek: :fire: :yell:

dolphan39
02-07-2002, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
Gee, i wonder why!:eek: :fire: :yell: because he is not you know who ? ;)

Mako
02-07-2002, 05:45 PM
Welcome aboard our ship NYC Cat. Hope you enjoy your stay. Clayton83 Cool name :)

Mako
02-07-2002, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by FinaticalOne
Let me be the first to welcome you to the board. I read your latest post on JL's. Pretty good may I add. The Adrian Peterson pick in the fourth may be a stretch, I think he might end up a third round pick. The knock on him besides he's from Divison 1AA, is that they say he fumbles. I watched him play a few games, I saw one in person vs. University of Delaware and he was unstoppable. It'll be interesting to see how he does in the combines.

Let me get your insight on one of my opinions. You said that our Fins will acquire a free agent RB, and I agree with that. Know I hear the rumors of Ricky Williams and Fred Taylor, and I welcome that as long as we don't sell the farm because they are great players. But there is a player out there that is a free agent that I think can make an impact on this team, I consider him as PLAN B and that guy is Michael Pittman of the Cards. He hits the hole fast and hard. He doesn't go down on the first contact and he has good hands out of the backfield. Now I know he is no Ricky or Fred but he is much better than Lamar and his price would be reasonable. What do you think?:cool:

Michael Pittman would be a great pick up. I had made mention of a B List of RBs to get about a month ago, and Pittman was one of the names on my list. The others I named were Trung Candidate, Chris of the Steelers (Im STILL not trying it), Ricky Watters and Pittman. Once Pittman gets out of the doldrums of Bill Bidwell's clutches, he should become a good player.

DIRTYCASHHOLDIN
02-09-2002, 04:59 AM
Let's talk some football! Welcome aboard....actually I am lost in the LOUNGE FORUM...as I submitted my last post on the DEFENSIVE LINE over there...must have had too many drinks or olives! Can somebody re-post that thread over here?
DCH

iceblizzard69
02-09-2002, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by DIRTYCASHHOLDIN
Let's talk some football! Welcome aboard....actually I am lost in the LOUNGE FORUM...as I submitted my last post on the DEFENSIVE LINE over there...must have had too many drinks or olives! Can somebody re-post that thread over here?
DCH

Your thread was probably merged with another thread that has the same subject.

dolfan06
02-09-2002, 07:36 PM
the post in question is in both forums right now!;)

clayton83
02-09-2002, 11:17 PM
DOLPHINS13FAN: thanx! i am somewhat partial to my board name. mark clayton is my favorite all time dolphin!

FLYIN11: great pic! you must be a clayton fan also huh?