9- Pats (14)
14- Jets (8)
27- Fins (25)

Fox Sports: http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/powerRankings
5-Bills (12)
16- Pats (20)
20- Jets (16)
22- Fins (19)

NFL.Com: http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/powerRankings (only ranks top 12)
6-Bills (11)
12- Pats (Not Ranked)
Not Ranked- Jets
Not Ranked- Fins

feelthepain
10-22-2008, 09:54 AM
Gosh, does anyone esle get the feeling if the Dolphins were in first and the Bills were in 4th in the division a Bill fan would be here posting the division power rankings?? I sure don't!!

Brassmonki14120
10-22-2008, 10:02 AM
Gosh, does anyone esle get the feeling if the Dolphins were in first and the Bills were in 4th in the division a Bill fan would be here posting the division power rankings?? I sure don't!!

I posted this in the Beast of the AFC East forum where info about the AFC East is supposed to be posted.

If you don't want to read about the rest of the AFC East you can always choose not to read it or even restrict your viewing to the main fins info forum.

retired opfinistic
10-22-2008, 10:51 AM
We sure **** the bed last week, after losing a heartbreaker to the Texans I thought we'd come out strong and whack the Ravens. Oh well. Now we gotta start our 10 game winning tear against the Bills.

Brassmonki14120
10-22-2008, 11:01 AM
We sure **** the bed last week, after losing a heartbreaker to the Texans I thought we'd come out strong and whack the Ravens. Oh well. Now we gotta start our 10 game winning tear against the Bills.

Can you wait a week to start that tear? I'ld appreciate it if the Bills could split with the fins this year.

retired opfinistic
10-22-2008, 11:05 AM
Can you wait a week to start that tear? I'ld appreciate it if the Bills could split with the fins this year.
:tongue:

directFX
10-22-2008, 11:07 AM

Titans #1
Still no wins against teams with winning records, but still no losses ... period. This week's Monday nighter will raise some eyebrows for the curiosity factor to see if the Titans can beat a "legitimate" team.

Hmm....seems that is the argument you use against the BILLS all the time.....but they are #1.....and I believe you have agreed with this ranking at one point or another, yes?

retired opfinistic
10-22-2008, 11:10 AM
I see FTPs point. I sure wouldn't go over to Billszone and post these ranking, now if the roles were reversed I'd spam the forums with threads about how great we are and how much you suck! :( Sadly that won't be till next year.

Brassmonki14120
10-22-2008, 11:14 AM
I see FTPs point. I sure wouldn't go over to Billszone and post these ranking, now if the roles were reversed I'd spam the forums with threads about how great we are and how much you suck! :( Sadly that won't be till next year.

Can ya give us a couple of years? I wanna make sure we make the playoffs this decade.

Brassmonki14120
10-22-2008, 11:16 AM

Not once did I mention that PTI was talking about the possibility of Edwards taking MVP honors!

retired opfinistic
10-22-2008, 11:19 AM
Not once did I mention that PTI was talking about the possibility of Edwards taking MVP honors!
I read that yesterday and shot coffee through my nose.

Brassmonki14120
10-22-2008, 11:30 AM
I read that yesterday and shot coffee through my nose.

LOL

retired opfinistic
10-22-2008, 11:32 AM
LOL
He's doin' good but I think someone jumped the gun when they wrote that.

Deep2Evans
10-22-2008, 06:56 PM
He's doin' good but I think someone jumped the gun when they wrote that.

Why? What other QBs are leading their teams like he is? Kerry Collins? He's relying on his teams defense and amazing running game. Eli has been ok, and Big Ben is pretty solid. Edwards should be in those talks, especially since he's only started 15 games ever in his career, and one of them he played about 3 plays.

I'm not saying he should be the MVP, but there aren't a whole lot of QBs and players tearing it up this year.

retired opfinistic
10-22-2008, 08:05 PM
Why? What other QBs are leading their teams like he is? Kerry Collins? He's relying on his teams defense and amazing running game. Eli has been ok, and Big Ben is pretty solid. Edwards should be in those talks, especially since he's only started 15 games ever in his career, and one of them he played about 3 plays.

I'm not saying he should be the MVP, but there aren't a whole lot of QBs and players tearing it up this year.
You're right, there definitely aren't too many at this point. I don't care who it is it is way too early to talk about anyone being MVP.

Crisis
10-22-2008, 09:17 PM
im surprised ftp hasnt moved this to the depths.

Pancake
10-31-2008, 04:07 PM
ESPN:
4- Bills (last week 4)
9- Pats (17)
19- Jets (16)
26- Fins(24)

CBS Sports:
4- Bills (4)
9- Pats (14)
14- Jets (8)
27- Fins (25)

Fox Sports:
5-Bills (12)
16- Pats (20)
20- Jets (16)
22- Fins (19)

NFL.Com:
6-Bills (11)
12- Pats (Not Ranked)
Not Ranked- Jets
Not Ranked- Fins

Clearly posted before the Bills were punk'd by the Dolphins. My question is, does the author plan on updating the threads content or just abandoning the topic all together?

DaBills4life
10-31-2008, 04:26 PM
Clearly posted before the Bills were punk'd by the Dolphins. My question is, does the author plan on updating the threads content or just abandoning the topic all together?
Whats the point though, if I post it I will get criticized.

The Bills didn't drop much.

feelthepain
10-31-2008, 04:30 PM
im surprised ftp hasnt moved this to the depths.

Just be glad I don't own this site, or I'd treat Bill fans the way their sites treat rival fans and you wouldn't be posting here.

feelthepain
10-31-2008, 04:34 PM
Whats the point though, if I post it I will get criticized.

The Bills didn't drop much.

This is hilarious, YOU'D get criticized?? You mean like the way you criticize anyone who doesn't show your team love?? Boy, that's rich!!! YOU'd get criticized....:sidelol:

Deep2Evans
10-31-2008, 05:13 PM
Just be glad I don't own this site, or I'd treat Bill fans the way their sites treat rival fans and you wouldn't be posting here.

Thats what you get for posting at that horrid Billszone site.

DaBills4life
10-31-2008, 05:49 PM
This is hilarious, YOU'D get criticized?? You mean like the way you criticize anyone who doesn't show your team love?? Boy, that's rich!!! YOU'd get criticized....:sidelol:

How were you ever a mod here, all you do is attack people.

feelthepain
10-31-2008, 06:22 PM
How were you ever a mod here, all you do is attack people.

Will you please stop crying, no one is attacking you, seriously do you have a split personality? You can't stand anyone not giving your team love, then cry for help if someone points out the fact. Whats with you, stick to your guns, whatever they are, but stop trying to be the victim one second then the source the next. I respond to what YOU write!!

DaBills4life
10-31-2008, 07:37 PM
Will you please stop crying, no one is attacking you, seriously do you have a split personality? You can't stand anyone not giving your team love, then cry for help if someone points out the fact. Whats with you, stick to your guns, whatever they are, but stop trying to be the victim one second then the source the next. I respond to what YOU write!!

What did I write?

feelthepain
10-31-2008, 07:52 PM
What did I write?

What did you write?

Basically: Oh poor me, If I write something someone will be mad at me!

Dude seriously, if you can't post one negative word about your team but can spend hours here telling us how we should respect your team, that's just plain bias and tends to anger some. The Bills have issues, yet it's never part of your conversation, the Bills are NOT at top 10 team yet that's never part of your conversation.

You correct or call people out for being brutally honest about the Bills, but then wonder where people would question anything you write. How about a little honesty for a change, lets look at what the Bills have done and offer some realistic criticism, not getting all defensive when somone else does it for you. Are you now going to act all puzzled and clueless about what I'm talking about?:rolleyes2:

DaBills4life
10-31-2008, 08:27 PM
What did you write?

Basically: Oh poor me, If I write something someone will be mad at me!

Dude seriously, if you can't post one negative word about your team but can spend hours here telling us how we should respect your team, that's just plain bias and tends to anger some. The Bills have issues, yet it's never part of your conversation, the Bills are NOT at top 10 team yet that's never part of your conversation.

You correct or call people out for being brutally honest about the Bills, but then wonder where people would question anything you write. How about a little honesty for a change, lets look at what the Bills have done and offer some realistic criticism, not getting all defensive when somone else does it for you. Are you now going to act all puzzled and clueless about what I'm talking about?:rolleyes2:

I have been saying the whole time the Bills have a lot to prove.

I have also said the Bills have an easy schedule.

You keep accusing me of stuff but I agree with a lot of what you say, lol.

Your the one that needs to look in the mirror. So negative. All you do is post in the AFC East forum and criticize people for talking AFC EAST football.

What we disagree on?

- You say Lee Evans isnt a number 1 WR.
- You say Wins and losses are not the most important statistic
- You say winning ugly against teams with losing records is a bad thing
- You say John beck should be starting for Miami

Thats all I can think of of.

feelthepain
10-31-2008, 10:21 PM
What we disagree on?

- You say winning ugly against teams with losing records is a bad thing

Thats all I can think of of.

He's not, he's been in the league what 5 years, has no probowls and just one 1000 yard season. #1 WR should post anywhere from 1200 to 1400 yards PER season.

Nooooo, I said wins and loses aren't how you determine the best and worst teams.

- You say winning ugly against teams with losing records is a bad thing.

Noooooo, I said that the Bills have proven nothing by beating bad teams especially when you hang on to win those games AND that is why I think the Bills are at best a top 15 team not a top 5 or 6 team.

Nooooo, I said John Beck has yet to be given a fair chance and what little chance he was given last year, was anything but under the best circumstances. Chad Pennington is by far the most experienced and best suited to start under our curent situation, there is no chance in hell I think John Beck should be starting over Chad Pennington and you have no proof I ever said anything to support your statement.

However I do think John will eventually start somewhere i this league. Considering this new coaching staff and FO didn't draft John he's in an unfortunate situation with this team.

Deep2Evans
11-01-2008, 01:33 PM

He's not

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :lol:

SpurzN703
11-01-2008, 06:20 PM
Have you guys ever made any progress when you talk to each other?