PDA

View Full Version : bills suck

BuffBillsMan
10-23-2008, 10:57 AM
It's because Miami fans are bandwagon fans. You all know it's true too, you won't go to a game unless the fish are well above 500 and the moment they drop you stop going.

BuffBillsMan
10-23-2008, 11:00 AM
Don't kid yourself. Bills with a loseing record draw terribly. The tix are already sold, but, the attendance doesn't reflect it. Loseing teams will always draw less than winners.

Yeah right. even when the Bills were doing poorly the crowd continued to show up year in and year out even in late December! True Football fans - Bills.

BuffBillsMan
10-23-2008, 11:03 AM
Just curious as to what will be the excuse. So many of you are thumping your chests with your 2-4 team but when reality strikes on Sunday and the Bills hand you your *** what will be the excuse you use?

"D"olphinBomb
10-23-2008, 11:34 AM
Just curious as to what will be the excuse. So many of you are thumping your chests with your 2-4 team but when reality strikes on Sunday and the Bills hand you your *** what will be the excuse you use?Why even come to Finheaven? The Bills are shhit, your mother should be slapped for having a Bills fan and you don't know who your father was cause your mom got knocked up while having a train pulled on her a$$ while watching the drip of urinals at Buffalo stadium.
:lol: What's your excuse?

SpaceMountain16
10-23-2008, 01:21 PM
It's because Miami fans are bandwagon fans. You all know it's true too, you won't go to a game unless the fish are well above 500 and the moment they drop you stop going.

Considering the last time Ralph Wilson was full was 1994 your statement is stupid.

Dolphins7273
10-23-2008, 06:33 PM
Yeah right. even when the Bills were doing poorly the crowd continued to show up year in and year out even in late December! True Football fans - Bills.

Will those "true football fans" still be rooting for the Jills when they move to Toronto in a couple of years?

Detonate
10-24-2008, 10:21 PM
Yeah...2-4 is WAY better than 5-1. Thanks for informing me.

SABURZFAN
10-25-2008, 02:49 PM
Will those "true football fans" still be rooting for the Jills when they move to Toronto in a couple of years?

it's not happening, so keep dreaming, s**thead.

Lungoystr
10-25-2008, 03:10 PM

Agreed....Toronto doesn't want the Bills. Then again, does anyone? :up:

Dolphins7273
10-25-2008, 05:09 PM

LOL! I hit a nerve there, didn't I? You know you're nervous about them possibly moving...

Detonate
10-25-2008, 05:19 PM
LOL! I hit a nerve there, didn't I? You know you're nervous about them possibly moving...

Of course we're nervous about moving. Idiot.

Ha ha, that is the closest you will ever get to a girl again. Though maybe if you dressed your boyfriend up as a girl...?

Dolphins7273
10-25-2008, 06:12 PM
Of course we're nervous about moving. Idiot.

Ha ha, that is the closest you will ever get to a girl again. Though maybe if you dressed your boyfriend up as a girl...?

And exactly what the hell do you know about women? The so-called "women" in Buffalo all look like men/dogs.

Detonate
10-25-2008, 06:16 PM
And exactly what the hell do you know about women? The so-called "women" in Buffalo all look like men/dogs.

More than you, judging by your picture, ha ha!

And like you can distinguish between a woman and a dog. Right.

Dolphins7273
10-25-2008, 06:54 PM
More than you, judging by your picture, ha ha!

At least i'm not afraid to post a picture of myself. You probably refrain from it since you look gayer than Richard Simmons.

And like you can distinguish between a woman and a dog.

When it comes to the women in Buffalo... you're right, I can't.

Dolphins7273
10-25-2008, 08:58 PM
Enjoy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAUzOjE7DIM

Detonate
10-26-2008, 12:34 AM
Enjoy:

Thank you. It's very refreshing to remind myself how lucky I am to be a fan of the Sabres and Bills. Both of whom are off to great starts.

Detonate
10-26-2008, 12:35 AM
At least i'm not afraid to post a picture of myself. You probably refrain from it since you look gayer than Richard Simmons.

When it comes to the women in Buffalo... you're right, I can't.

But...not quite as gay as you. You can almost read the minds of those poor cheerleaders..."Oh my gosh, if only I can get out of this without him feeling my a$$!"

Dolphins7273
10-26-2008, 12:42 AM
Thank you. It's very refreshing to remind myself how lucky I am to be a fan of the Sabres and Bills. Both of whom are off to great starts.

It's not how you start, it's how you finish.

But...not quite as gay as you. You can almost read the minds of those poor cheerleaders..."Oh my gosh, if only I can get out of this without him feeling my a$$!"

This just proves how retarded some Bills fans are. Obviously if I was gay I wouldn't try to feel a woman's ***.

rvicious
10-26-2008, 07:51 PM
Just curious as to what will be the excuse. So many of you are thumping your chests with your 2-4 team but when reality strikes on Sunday and the Bills hand you your *** what will be the excuse you use?

Hey you coward. I told you that you were goin to have to own up toyour own words. Well dont run show your face.

milldog
10-26-2008, 07:55 PM
Bills suck monkey nuts and aint ever making it back to the big dance1111

Lungoystr
10-26-2008, 08:03 PM
Bills suck monkey nuts and aint ever making it back to the big dance1111

That is not true. They WILL eventually make it back to the Superbowl where they will continue their tradition of choking. :up:

INPHINITY
10-26-2008, 08:31 PM
Just curious as to what will be the excuse. So many of you are thumping your chests with your 2-4 team but when reality strikes on Sunday and the Bills hand you your *** what will be the excuse you use? WOW...This must be a sad day for you as you find yourself to be the very loser that you thought we would be. So I ask you son...whats your excuse?? The only time we'll see this guy again is when we play them next time and he'll be under a new user name. If your a real man you'll come back to collect your balls fella...come get em. Or are you that much of an empty sack?? PATHETIC. Typical Bills "No show" fan...Man you do your team proud bitchass.

Clipse
10-26-2008, 10:12 PM
That fagg Bills fan won't show up any more, thank god. That pink username really made me wonder.

Detonate
10-27-2008, 04:30 PM
At least we'll make it to a SB eventually. You'll continue to suck.

Detonate
10-27-2008, 04:32 PM
It's not how you start, it's how you finish.

This just proves how retarded some Bills fans are. Obviously if I was gay I wouldn't try to feel a woman's ***.

I didn't say you were gay. I said you looked gay. And you do. And the women think so, as well. Ah, too bad. You'll have to stay a virgin forever.

SabanHater
10-28-2008, 11:09 AM
well, now we know what happens when the Bills actually play a good team. they $#@%ing lose.
now go hop on your f&%#ing tractor and get your little dirty @ss to school.

Clipse
10-28-2008, 01:39 PM
At least we'll make it to a SB eventually. You'll continue to suck.
:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

If beating the fagg Bills means continuing to suck, then I'm all for it, ****ing pathetic Bills. Better than continuing to choke and fail eh. Maybe the move to Toronto will give that pathetic franchise a chance at success :lol:

Dolphins7273
10-28-2008, 01:59 PM
I didn't say you were gay. I said you looked gay. And you do. And the women think so, as well. Ah, too bad. You'll have to stay a virgin forever.

...Says the guy that's probably a 50 year old virgin (well, except up the a-hole). You and your team are the epitome of gayness, admit it.

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-28-2008, 09:28 PM

have some crow mouth! I wonder where you got all your information on how we are fair weather fans?:rolleyes2:

SebasMiamiFan
10-28-2008, 09:48 PM
Buffalo is not going to the SB anytime soon. The Miami game proved that they are overrated and are 5-2 because they beat easy teams. Miami and Buff will rule the AFC East in the future. NE is going down hill and NYJ has appeared to have made mistakes in coaching again and are going to be struggling. The 1st place Buff with the top 5 offense and defense lost to the 2-4 Dolphins, so there is no room to talk trash. Florida is in a bad economic crisis and everything in Florida requires a drive in a car. People can't afford to go. Why blow money that no one has on a inconsistent team that are rebuilding? Buff is in NY where you can take a subway, bus, ect.

#1dolphinsfan
10-28-2008, 09:55 PM
I have to agree our Fans never go to the games when we are lossing i would go to ever dolphins home game if i lived in the area and if i had the money

SebasMiamiFan
10-28-2008, 09:58 PM
I have to agree our Fans never go to the games when we are lossing i would go to ever dolphins home game if i lived in the area and if i had the money
I live in the area, but I just can't afford to go. Parking is the killer. We are starting to win, so that's a good sign.

#1dolphinsfan
10-28-2008, 10:04 PM
I live in the area, but I just can't afford to go. Parking is the killer. We are starting to win, so that's a good sign.
yea not having the money is diffrent then just not going because we arnt winning i would be a ever game if i live down there it to bad i live in Washington

SebasMiamiFan
10-28-2008, 10:07 PM
yea not having the money is diffrent then just not going because we arnt winning i would be a ever game if i live down there it to bad i live in Washington
Yah I'm in the southeast corner of the country and your all the way at the northwest corner. Must be tough to be a Miami fan in Washington, but it's cool. When the economy gets back in shape and the Dolphins start winning, the stadium will be full of people.

dolfan06
10-30-2008, 08:10 AM
i think there are more fans, win or lose in california than there are in florida. i had to pay $540 for 4 tickets to a monday night game with san diego. i think the dolphin craze started when the rams were in LA. everybody kinda hates the way the rams front office treat the players and they just went with a new team, now they're hooked.

SpurzN703
10-30-2008, 02:30 PM

Or b/c I live over 1200 miles away

Durango_95
10-30-2008, 10:19 PM
Or b/c I live over 1200 miles away

1200? 1050 tops. :up:

Did you see them play at Washington last year?

LtDan
10-31-2008, 03:34 AM
That's because there is NOTHING else to do in Buffalo

PENNDOLPHAN
10-31-2008, 11:04 PM
Bills Suck Lmao!!!!!!!!!

dolfan06
11-04-2008, 10:35 PM
Bills Suck Lmao!!!!!!!!!boy! thats a real scoop!:lol:

Smex
11-05-2008, 05:42 PM
Enjoy:
LOL!! THX 4 THAT! :lol:

retired opfinistic
11-05-2008, 06:07 PM
Wheels are coming off the buffalo wagon at an alarming rate, eh? ;)

Detonate
11-08-2008, 12:36 PM
That's because there is NOTHING else to do in Buffalo

Willis, Willis, Willis...what have I told you about posting on MB?