PDA

View Full Version : Bwwwwwaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

feelthepain
10-26-2008, 04:37 PM
Can't wait till Monday when all the "what's wrong with the Bills", "Is Trent fact or fiction", "The Bills Lose their grip on the AFC east" reports, cause I will be posting the **** out of every neagtive post for the rest of the week. Here's where you'll see all the Bill fans who were just posting"AFC East" news that was always negative about the Dolphins will not be posting the same negative threads about the Bills, so I guess I'll do it for them. BTW, I'll be posting the AFC east news in the Beast of the east so EVRYONE CAN ENJOY SOME GOOD READING FOR A CHANGE.:lol::hi5::lol:;):d-day::kick::sidelol:

WVDolphan
10-26-2008, 04:39 PM
Can't wait till Monday when all the "what's wrong with the Bills", "Is Trent fact or fiction", "The Bills Lose their grip on the AFC east" reports, cause I will be posting the **** out of every neagtive post for the rest of the week. Here's where you'll see all the Bill fans who were just posting"AFC East" news that was always negative about the Dolphins will not be posting the same negative threads about the Bills, so I guess I'll do it for them. BTW, I'll be posting the AFC east news in the Beast of the east so EVRYONE CAN ENJOY SOME GOOD READING FOR A CHANGE.:lol::hi5::lol:;):d-day::kick::sidelol:

:lol: FTP I will have to say you are probably loving this particular win more than anybody. The bills are still a good team though, dont sleep on that. Its just were better.:up:

Detonate
10-26-2008, 04:40 PM
And then you'll have to go back to reading about your Fins, which will stink...

Dolphins7273
10-26-2008, 04:48 PM

Maybe, but not against the Bills. :D

feelthepain
10-26-2008, 04:53 PM
:lol: FTP I will have to say you are probably loving this particular win more than anybody. The bills are still a good team though, dont sleep on that. Its just were better.:up:

I disagree, I think the Bills are pretenders.

SpurzN703
10-26-2008, 05:05 PM

Yeeeeah I think you have spoken about that a few times recently :lol: :hi5:

SpurzN703
10-26-2008, 05:15 PM

Yeeeeah I think you have spoken about that a few times recently :lol: :hi5:

WVDolphan
10-26-2008, 05:32 PM

Really? I didnt know you felt that way. Since we are sharing deep secrets with each other, I think that John Beck is the worst QB I have ever seen play in the NFL.

Wow. FTP and I are bonding. Who wouldve thought. :lol:

Lungoystr
10-26-2008, 06:55 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=66&pictureid=238

Adam: "So what did we learn about the Bills dominating the Phins?"

Jamie: "Well, it seemed like the Bills might be able to hang, but I am going to have to call this myth completely BUSTED."

Lungoystr
10-26-2008, 07:19 PM

LMAO! And your beloved unstoppable (as I believe your referred to them) Bills just got their ***** handed to them by our stinky Phins. What exactly is your point? Face it, you got the beatdown by a division rival that is REBUILDING and that you totally wrote off for this game. :D

I notice you aren't talking much smack today. What's wrong? Did you just now realize that you jumped into the shark tank and not the dolphin petting pool? :sidelol:

You need to stay outta the Depths rook, at least until you can swim without waterwings.

feelthepain
10-26-2008, 07:25 PM
I notice you aren't talking much smack today. What's wrong? Did you just now realize that you jumped into the shark tank and not the dolphin petting pool? :sidelol:

Bill fans creed, always talk smack before the team has eranred it. They do it every year!!:rolleyes2:

DaBills4life
10-26-2008, 07:57 PM

Last time I looked the Bills are still tied for 1st place and the schedule still favors us, so spam away.

Lungoystr
10-26-2008, 08:11 PM
Last time I looked the Bills are still tied for 1st place and the schedule still favors us, so spam away.

You'd better keep checking, today favored your Bills as well and we both know how that turned out, huh? Now you are getting into your division games....and last I checked, you are 0-1. Have a great week. :wink:

Finfang
10-26-2008, 08:17 PM
You'd better keep checking, today favored your Bills as well and we both know how that turned out, huh? Now you are getting into your division games....and last I checked, you are 0-1. Have a great week. :wink:

Damn straight. We are 2-1 in the division. Beating the top two teams in the AFC East. Not bad for a team that won a single damn football game last season. No one has to validate that the Fins are a better team. I watched them fight their butts off today. Beat the top team in the division right. We didn't stand a chance huh? The Bills got stomped today!!!

WVDolphan
10-26-2008, 08:27 PM
Hey FTP, I hope you dont mind but, Id like to ride your coat tails on this one for a couple days. :lol: Im loving this ****. We finally beat the god damned Bills. Ive been waiting for this **** for years. I was so sick of losing to those sorry ****ers all the time. It was a disgrace. Good thing we didnt play Beck huh. :lol:

Now if we can just beat the ****ing sorry *** Jets later in the year. We need to go up there still in the playoff hunt the last week. I honestly hope the Jests are still in it too and Pennington goes up there and gives those ******* work in the Meadowlands. Meantime, we will pick off Favre a few times and send his washed up *** into retirement. How great would that be to end the regular season?

So yea, I think we should all yield to you on this on FTP. You have been the guy right there on the front line Bill bashing for a few weeks now. Just let me get first dibs and ride up front when Pennington deals it to the Jests. :lol:

This is great ****. **** the Bills. :woot:

INPHINITY
10-26-2008, 08:37 PM
Last time I looked the Bills are still tied for 1st place and the schedule still favors us, so spam away. Last time I looked you got schooled by the Phins...Oh wait here comes sportcenter, hold on..........................Yup, schooled. Man that replay doesn't get old. And 2-1 in the division...well I guess that's the best record out of the AFC east...whaddaya know.

DaBills4life
10-26-2008, 08:44 PM
Last time I looked you got schooled by the Phins...Oh wait here comes sportcenter, hold on..........................Yup, schooled. Man that replay doesn't get old. And 2-1 in the division...well I guess that's the best record out of the AFC east...whaddaya know.

You had to beat us sometime, good for you.

Maybe I'll pull a feelthepain and act like winning games doesnt matter. How would you like that? lol.

Still makes me laugh when he says win's dont matter. Reminds me of Cam Cameron when he said failing is good.

Finfang
10-26-2008, 08:58 PM

Maybe I'll pull a feelthepain and act like winning games doesnt matter. How would you like that? lol.

Still makes me laugh when he says win's dont matter. Reminds me of Cam Cameron when he said failing is good.

Man you can try and pin this on FTP but this was between the best team in the division and the pathetic Dolphins right? Guess what we aren't a freakin' doormat. We are a better team than what everyone thinks. FTP just happens to be your link here and he was right. Cut him some slack. The Dolphins owned the day. Pick yourself off the floor and wipe away the tears and get over it. You got whipped fair and square. The Bills are a good team but not today.

Lungoystr
10-26-2008, 09:00 PM

I guess we could say that your Bills had to crawl out of the cellar sometime....good for you. It will be a short-lived climb because the rebuilding process in Miami will be complete within the next couple of years and you guys will be back in the basement where you belong. So, just take your assbeating like a man and pipe down. Who knows, maybe we can send you guys packing in Toronto as well. Hmmm, I'll have to check to see if that would be the first time a team beat another in two different countries during the same season. :D

DaBills4life
10-26-2008, 09:29 PM
I guess we could say that your Bills had to crawl out of the cellar sometime....good for you. It will be a short-lived climb because the rebuilding process in Miami will be complete within the next couple of years and you guys will be back in the basement where you belong. So, just take your assbeating like a man and pipe down. Who knows, maybe we can send you guys packing in Toronto as well. Hmmm, I'll have to check to see if that would be the first time a team beat another in two different countries during the same season. :D

Where did I not take the *** beating? It was an *** beating, simple as that. FTP would come up with excuses, I don't.

What's amazing is the Bills are also in the middle of rebuilding. The Bills are a young team.

DaBills4life
10-26-2008, 09:31 PM
Man you can try and pin this on FTP but this was between the best team in the division and the pathetic Dolphins right? Guess what we aren't a freakin' doormat. We are a better team than what everyone thinks. FTP just happens to be your link here and he was right. Cut him some slack. The Dolphins owned the day. Pick yourself off the floor and wipe away the tears and get over it. You got whipped fair and square. The Bills are a good team but not today.

2 weeks ago I called Miami the best team in the division, so sorry to take away your joy of seeing me eat crow, its not happening, I thought Miami was good before the game.

Finfang
10-26-2008, 09:40 PM
2 weeks ago I called Miami the best team in the division, so sorry to take away your joy of seeing me eat crow, its not happening, I thought Miami was good before the game.

Actually besides the loss that shouldn't have happened to the Jets. Along with beating up on the Bills and Patriots you might want to go back to your thinking two weeks ago. The Dolphins probably are the best team in the division. :kick:

feelthepain
10-26-2008, 09:47 PM
Where did I not take the *** beating? It was an *** beating, simple as that. FTP would come up with excuses, I don't.

What's amazing is the Bills are also in the middle of rebuilding. The Bills are a young team.

Really? I'd come up with excuses? Please enlighten?? You know why Bill fans have an issue with me? Cause I refuse to let you Bill fans slide. If the Bills EVER get my respect, they'll have to earn it like everyone else. Like I've been saying all year the Bills are overrated, they win games against awful teams and Bill fans prance around talking smack like the Bills beat the best teams in the game. How the hell am I supposed to respect a team that has just 2 wins against teams with winning records in the last 2.5 years? Seriously, that's not what good football teams do, but you want your tem t be respected?? Ya know, Bill fans have no problem jumping on the Pats are cheaters bandwagon, but if anyone questions the Bills record and who they've really beat, Bill fans have an issue with it.

Win 8 out of 9, beat teams that lead the league in offense and defense, beat teams that are 3 or 4 games above 500. Show some damn signs of a team that can win consistently, comfotably. Not by beating the worst teams in the league and hardly doing that well. The Bills owenr is worhtless, their HC is a loser, he's spent the majority of his career on the losing end of everything. You really need to get a grip about what the Bills really are, cause with all that isn't right with the Bills their fans sure are cluless about it.

Detonate
10-27-2008, 04:29 PM
We are still tied for first. I mean, come on. We are.