PDA

View Full Version : Marshawn Lynch

tcdrover
10-27-2008, 07:48 PM
Is he the ugliest guy in the NFL, or what?

He is so nasty looking he reminded me of Darryl Talley. He's scary, ugly. :wink: :D

His little TD dance was horrible too. Remember what Danny said last year or the year before on Inside the NFL?

They asked him what was the worst looking thing he'd seen in the NFL in all of his years there. He said it was Darryl Talley without a helmet on. :lol:

3rdandinches
10-27-2008, 07:50 PM
As far as I'm concerned he's one of the best backs in the league, if Buffalo ever figured out how to run block for him they'll be a tough SOB of a team. He bounce off the first hit better then anyone I've seen.....ugly or not.

finfan3223
10-27-2008, 07:58 PM

He is so nasty looking he reminded me of Darryl Talley. He's scary, ugly. :wink: :D

His little TD dance was horrible too. Remember what Danny said last year or the year before on Inside the NFL?

They asked him what was the worst looking thing he'd seen in the NFL in all of his years there. He said it was Darryl Talley without a helmet on. :lol:

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

Rhody Phins Fan
10-27-2008, 08:26 PM
He is without a doubt the ugliest man alive. He is terrifying.http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/12/8266jpgx65y85xc1yc1wc164hc215q100sigUI3C-1.jpg

cafinfan408
10-27-2008, 08:27 PM

hey dont hate on the dance he is from oak and thats how they do.
haha

DaBills4life
10-27-2008, 08:55 PM
Buffalo knows how to draft ugly RB's, Travis Henry scared me.

Dors156
10-27-2008, 10:43 PM

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

djfresh47
10-28-2008, 12:27 AM

Yet he still found away to get like 10 different women pregnant. O.J. is in jail, T-Hank is going to jail, thurman had substance abuse issues, Willis is just a bad guy, Marshawn ran someone over with an SUV. The Bills have had issues with running backs.

A friend of mine worked at a sporting goods store and he said Henry came in once and was the dumbest person he's ever talked to.

feelthepain
10-28-2008, 12:49 AM

Ugly or not, we're lucky he only ran the Ball 13 times.

Detonate
10-31-2008, 06:20 PM
He is one scary dude. But man, he is a tough RB.

#1dolphinsfan
10-31-2008, 07:12 PM
He is going to be a Great RB if he can stay healthy

Predaphin
10-31-2008, 07:49 PM
I'm still trying to figure out if he has braces or if those are cavities on his teeth.

tcdrover
11-01-2008, 09:54 PM
I think it's a grill, but it don't got no bling-bling on it. :err:

It's the wrong color too.

Detonate
11-03-2008, 11:58 PM
His teeth...they are golden, with the words "Beast Mode" on them. It's AMAZING! If you look it up, you can probably find pictures of it.