PDA

View Full Version : Fallout 3 = AMAZING possible GOTY

Greatness920
10-28-2008, 07:50 PM
Fallout 3 is awesome ive only played for a little bit of it but it time flew i played liek 2 to 3 hours and i thought like an hour had passed its pretty awesome the VATS system can be used whenever u want and u dont have to use it but it makes awesome cinemtics i freakin blew this security's guard head off pretty awesome stuff plus once u get out of the vault possibilities are endless u can go anywhere u want! i havent even scrached the surface of the game its ridiculous

SR 7
10-29-2008, 01:20 AM
whats the game like? i dont think i have played it before.

RobertHorry
10-29-2008, 09:22 AM
Fallout 3 is awesome ive only played for a little bit of it but it time flew i played liek 2 to 3 hours and i thought like an hour had passed its pretty awesome the VATS system can be used whenever u want and u dont have to use it but it makes awesome cinemtics i freakin blew this security's guard head off pretty awesome stuff plus once u get out of the vault possibilities are endless u can go anywhere u want! i havent even scrached the surface of the game its ridiculous

Interestingg

Greatness920
10-29-2008, 09:41 PM
whats the game like? i dont think i have played it before.

the game is in a post apocolyptic(didnt spell that right but watever haha) setting and its like oblivion if u have ever played that except with a different comabt system with guns its really quite awesome its an RPG so u can rome around anywhere u want but the main quest is to find ur father but u can do many many other quests to help build ur level or gain better weapons and wat not.

Heres a review by gametrailers.com who does pretty good reviews dependsing on the title and how big it is here this explains it better than me and longer lol http://www.gametrailers.com/player/42126.html

i dunno i really like long single player games becuz its more money for ur dollar but i can get why some players dont like it unless it has multiplayer sometimes i just wanna sit by myself without havgin to go online to have fun ill just play cod4 or battlefield if i wanna do that options baby options or madden or fifa haha so manny games now!

SirDrums
10-30-2008, 05:06 PM
i dunno i really like long single player games becuz its more money for ur dollar but i can get why some players dont like it unless it has multiplayer sometimes i just wanna sit by myself without havgin to go online to have fun ill just play cod4 or battlefield if i wanna do that options baby options or madden or fifa haha so manny games now!

I agree with this statement. I have found myself have less time to play games and that times is devided into small pieces during a play session.

I like that idea of just hitting pause when ever I want to and attending to real life issues rather than feeling I am obligated to stay just a bit longer to finish a game.

CitizenSnips
10-30-2008, 07:12 PM
Im about 11 hours in right now. The game is great. BUT, GOTY is probably still GTA.

Fallout is long. And a bit tedious. You constantly run out of money, health, and ammo.

Crossing the world sometimes actually takes you 20 minutes. No lie. You have to walk the equivalent of a mile in the game. Imagine playing san andreas without automobiles and having to cross the entire map without sprinting. Its that big.

All in all though. its fun. its long. its worth it. The combats manageable. I kind of dislike the VATS system. Its way to inaccurate. You can miss at point blank.

Dolphin1184
10-30-2008, 10:10 PM
I am seriously considering beefing up my PC to get this game and play it at full power.

Greatness920
10-31-2008, 12:35 AM
i use the vats for like the last hit so it blows watever im fightings head off its awesome!! by the way has anyone found the rail gun i got ammo for it but i dont have it yet!!?? i want to nail some guys head to the wall haha oh man those mole rat r so cute...

Greatness920
10-31-2008, 12:38 AM
oh citizen u gotta use the fast travel man thats the only way to go its like oblivion going across on foot takes like an hour real time its insane this game i heard is bigger than oblivion map wise so yea i just go to the farthest checkpoint and high tail it the the next city and loot as i go it makes the travek a lot better plus i found a flamethrower along the way woo!

QuenteK25
10-31-2008, 01:23 PM
More punctuation pleaaaaase!

Greatness who stole the period button from your keyboard? :)

Greatness920
10-31-2008, 02:13 PM
More punctuation pleaaaaase!

Greatness who stole the period button from your keyboard? :)

i save the punctuation for important documents like essays and college reports, its a forum i can express myself in any which way i choose woo! ............................ theres all the periods i missed in my previous posts lol hope that makes u feel better. oh by the way being a gator how bout go gators this weekend against georgia!!! GO GATORS