PDA

View Full Version : Women doesn't know Bill Walsh died

Se7eN
10-29-2008, 04:28 PM
does any know where the video is of the women who was interviewing mike singletary for fox, and she says " I heard the first person you called when you got the job was your mentor Bill Walsh"... this lady has got to be retarded im listening to Mad Dogg Unleashed on sirius radio right now and there talking about it.

dlockz
10-29-2008, 04:48 PM
does any know where the video is of the women who was interviewing mike singletary for fox, and she says " I heard the first person you called when you got the job was your mentor Bill Walsh"... this lady has got to be retarded im listening to Mad Dogg Unleashed on sirius radio right now and there talking about it.

That the problem with hiring what I call faces. people who look the part or are pleasant to look at instead of good people.

GoonBoss
10-29-2008, 05:15 PM
Oops. Somone in HR's probably going to hear about that hire.

Se7eN
10-29-2008, 05:32 PM
totally agree i heard she looked like an idiot, and mike singletary felt bad for her... it supposivly wasnt supposed to make the air but it was posted all over the internet.

dlockz
10-29-2008, 06:01 PM
totally agree i heard she looked like an idiot, and mike singletary felt bad for her... it supposivly wasnt supposed to make the air but it was posted all over the internet.

I personally fee they should demote her. Obviously she is making up stuff as she goes along and niot doing her homework.

dlockz
10-29-2008, 06:05 PM
well she is goinshe is to be fired ouch. Oh well lol

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1157034/danyelle_sargent_to_be_fired_again.html

GoonBoss
10-29-2008, 06:34 PM
well she is goinshe is to be fired ouch. Oh well lol

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1157034/danyelle_sargent_to_be_fired_again.html

Again? lol...Sounds like somone better start floating resumes to the Travel Channel. :wink:

Flip Tanneflop
10-29-2008, 09:30 PM
That the problem with hiring what I call faces. people who look the part or are pleasant to look at instead of good people.

Problem is with this particular lady, she IS NOT pretty at all. In fact she is very unpleasant to look at. Why does she have a job in this field?

Bumpus
10-30-2008, 10:26 AM
Problem is with this particular lady, she IS NOT pretty at all. In fact she is very unpleasant to look at. Why does she have a job in this field?

:lol:
... must have a sturdy pair of kneepads.

NYinBostonFin
10-30-2008, 12:36 PM
She deserves to be fired. You are covering the 49ers and you don't know Bill Walsh died? seriously...there is no excuse.

CedarPhin
10-30-2008, 01:40 PM
What a buffoon.

Dude was like the greatest coach ever, and she didn't know he died? Unreal.