PDA

View Full Version : Rays fan takes a vodka bottle to the head

SabanHater
10-30-2008, 02:52 PM
Last night on Broad Street, Philadelphia - some idiot Rays fan decided to climb on top of a traffic pole. I don't know what he was trying to do because the Phillies fans didn't give him much time to stay up there. I guess he forgot he wasn't in tampa.:sidelol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MufTb-D4AcE

Dolphins7273
10-30-2008, 04:15 PM
Philly fans are *******s and I hope they start an even longer championship drought.

Clipse
10-30-2008, 05:10 PM
And to think I'm a Sixers fan. Not from Philly though. Much more civilized where I'm from (Pittsburgh) :up:

GoonBoss
10-31-2008, 08:13 PM
How can anyone get that fired up over baseball?

milldog
10-31-2008, 08:23 PM
And to think I'm a Sixers fan. Not from Philly though. Much more civilized where I'm from (Pittsburgh) :up:
My whole family's from PA. My dad grew up in Uniontown. Most have left PA because the lack of jobs and income. My dad's father was head of the steelworkers union. Man that place has changed a lot since I was a kid.

PENNDOLPHAN
10-31-2008, 10:56 PM
Phillies fans are *****s

SabanHater
11-03-2008, 03:37 PM
I'm from Philly and even I'll admit some of the fans here are @$sho!es.
They could have killed that guy. it's a d@mn shame when I look at the
people around here sometimes.

Clipse
11-03-2008, 07:18 PM
To be fair, the idiot shouldn't have climbed on the street light in the 1st place, but he didn't deserve a bottle to the head either.

Detonate
11-03-2008, 11:58 PM
Congrats to the Phillies...

Arsenal WV
11-04-2008, 06:41 AM
They removed the video.... Man, I really wanted to see that

SpaceMountain16
11-04-2008, 12:38 PM
Phillies fans are *****s

How can you generalize a fan base because of the few idiot fans we have? I'm sure there are drunk idiots who take things way too far in every city, in fact i know there are.

Dolphins7273
11-04-2008, 05:51 PM
How can you generalize a fan base because of the few idiot fans we have? I'm sure there are drunk idiots who take things way too far in every city, in fact i know there are.

No offense, but you can't deny that when it comes to idiot fans, Philly by far takes the cake. Everybody says it and it's true. When I go to Marlins games the Mets fans talk the most trash but Philly fans always try to pick fights and i've seen more than a few throwing pieces of ice and food at people. Face it, Philadelphia is known as "The City Of Brotherly Love" out of sarcasm...

feelthepain
11-04-2008, 07:01 PM
I'm from Philly and even I'll admit some of the fans here are @$sho!es.
They could have killed that guy. it's a d@mn shame when I look at the
people around here sometimes.

I live just across the Walt Whitman in Jersey and it doesn't matter where you live in the Philly area their fans are the worst fans on the planet. Just after the SB last year I was driving to work and listening to the Anthony and Steve show on WIP and Steve was such a frikin baby over the Giants win he refused to show up for work like a man and take his medicine. After two full weeks of the Giants suck, they're losersw and they shouldn't even be in the SB cause the Pats are gonna crush them. During the game, when when it didn't look like the Pats were gonna crush the Giants Steve worms his way out of the bar where they were watching the game and disappered into the cold he didn't say goodbye to anyone, no one knew where he went.

The next day he calls in after the show started and sounded like somone had stolen his puppy. All whinny and how unfair it was that Eli had a SB and not McNabb. Anyway's I called into to the show later that week to express my joy over the Pats loss, for obvious reasons and to to ask Steve if he still thought the Pats were the best team in NFL history, cuase he was all over their jocks all year last year and he said "Oh, without a doubt the Pats were better then the 72 fins", what the Pats did was so much more impressive.

He gave no credit to the Dolphins for having to play an old backup QB in Morral, he gave no credit to the the Dolphins for having to play a playoff game on the road after not losing a game all year, a game against Pittsburgh folling the immaculate reception game, he gave no credit to the Dolphins for having the only team to this day to finish the season with the number overall offense and defense, nuthin!!! I started to press my opinion and explain further and they hung up on me.....they're F****** little losers and the typical Philly trash!!!!!! I've lived in this area for nearly 9 years and hate it with a passion!!!!!!!

SabanHater
11-05-2008, 04:54 PM
I live just across the Walt Whitman in Jersey and it doesn't matter where you live in the Philly area their fans are the worst fans on the planet. Just after the SB last year I was driving to work and listening to the Anthony and Steve show on WIP and Steve was such a frikin baby over the Giants win he refused to show up for work like a man and take his medicine. After two full weeks of the Giants suck, they're losersw and they shouldn't even be in the SB cause the Pats are gonna crush them. During the game, when when it didn't look like the Pats were gonna crush the Giants Steve worms his way out of the bar where they were watching the game and disappered into the cold he didn't say goodbye to anyone, no one knew where he went.

The next day he calls in after the show started and sounded like somone had stolen his puppy. All whinny and how unfair it was that Eli had a SB and not McNabb. Anyway's I called into to the show later that week to express my joy over the Pats loss, for obvious reasons and to to ask Steve if he still thought the Pats were the best team in NFL history, cuase he was all over their jocks all year last year and he said "Oh, without a doubt the Pats were better then the 72 fins", what the Pats did was so much more impressive.

He gave no credit to the Dolphins for having to play an old backup QB in Morral, he gave no credit to the the Dolphins for having to play a playoff game on the road after not losing a game all year, a game against Pittsburgh folling the immaculate reception game, he gave no credit to the Dolphins for having the only team to this day to finish the season with the number overall offense and defense, nuthin!!! I started to press my opinion and explain further and they hung up on me.....they're F****** little losers and the typical Philly trash!!!!!! I've lived in this area for nearly 9 years and hate it with a passion!!!!!!!

yikes! I don't hate it with a passion, but it is a hard place to love when no one around gives 2 $#!ts about you.

SpaceMountain16
11-07-2008, 01:03 AM
No offense, but you can't deny that when it comes to idiot fans, Philly by far takes the cake. Everybody says it and it's true. When I go to Marlins games the Mets fans talk the most trash but Philly fans always try to pick fights and i've seen more than a few throwing pieces of ice and food at people. Face it, Philadelphia is known as "The City Of Brotherly Love" out of sarcasm...

The Phillies won the World Series and millions of people celebrated peacefully. But you don't hear about that from the national media. You sure will the next time we see a drunk idiot do something at a Philly sports event. Again, there are drunk idiots in every city, i'm sorry Phillies fans in Florida have tried to pick fights with you but i've been to games in Philadelphia where aggressive fans from the most unlikely cities have been.....Colorado Rockies fans, Charlotte Hornets fans and a Detroit Lions fan. People are just idiots sometime in general, Philadelphia is no worse than anywhere else.