PDA

View Full Version : Vikings have a deal for the Fins

Blurch
10-30-2008, 05:26 PM
Can you Goobers give us another 2nd round draft pick for our second rate QB?

His name is Tarvaris Jackass and he really sucks but hey, at least this clown has 2 legs:

Please let me know if there's any interest
:sidelol:

MoFinz
10-30-2008, 06:02 PM
ummm..yeah...riiiiiight......

dlockz
10-30-2008, 06:36 PM

His name is Tarvaris Jackass and he really sucks but hey, at least this clown has 2 legs:

Hmm we are the Goobers but your Fo is stupid enough to sign the guy that made that trade lol.

Jimi
10-31-2008, 03:14 AM
Game...set...match.

Blurch
10-31-2008, 11:12 AM
Hmm we are the Goobers but your Fo is stupid enough to sign the guy that made that trade lol.

You forgot, we have Rick Spieldope. Remember him? :lol:

dlockz
10-31-2008, 03:22 PM
You forgot, we have Rick Spieldope. Remember him? :lol:

Thats who I was referring too. although it seems he has got better at drafting although was too stupid to draft a qb this season.

feelthepain
10-31-2008, 04:39 PM
Deeeep thoughgs,

By Jack Handy,

"Ya know, I wonder if I go to a Dolphins site and just out of the clearl blue sky talk about a trade that happened once a few years ago, their faans would think I've fallen off a building and landed on my head."

Predaphin
10-31-2008, 07:52 PM

Actually it should be the other way around, you purple goobers give us your 2nd rd pick and we'll give you John Beck.

You;re the one with Rick Speilman in your FO, he's knopwn for the infamous trade of our 2nd rd pick for AJ Feeley to the eagles.....

I'm hoping we can sucker you guys for a first rd pick. :sidelol: :sidelol:

GoonBoss
10-31-2008, 08:12 PM
No, that's cool. You and your front office that apparently goes to work on the short bus liked that turd enough to make him the starter, you keep him. No need to blame us for your FO's complete lack of touch with reality or competance.