PDA

View Full Version : Burnout 2 for PS2

Pagan
09-19-2003, 03:06 PM
Any fans of the old "Destruction Derby" game will drool at this one. You get awarded points throughout the game for reckless driving...near misses, going into oncoming traffic, etc. The crashes are HILARIOUS! I played the game with a buddy and we were laughing so hard it was difficult to keep playing. There's even a mode where you team up to see who can cause the biggest pileups, and the one who accumulates the most damage wins!

Rent it or buy it....trust me, you won't be disappointed.

wonderl33t
09-19-2003, 05:39 PM
Yes this is a fun game. Lots of replay value, good arcade style racing.

I rented this, and thought about buying it. But the game is so incredibly fast, that you have to concentrate REALLY hard for five minutes straight, or however long the race is. It was really rough on the eyes... hehe.

Also I think the later cars they award you are jacked... they're way to fast, take away some of the fun. Personally I enjoyed the corvette-looking one (not sure what make it is supposed to be). Also used the stock-car for style.

iybex
09-19-2003, 10:07 PM
yea this game is a lot of fun.. the first one as well.. although in the second one.. it took me forever to beat the porsche replica car.. that damn car always beat me in the last turn of the last lap.. i returned it hehe.. midnight club II is a good one also.

AngryDolphins
09-20-2003, 09:57 AM
I tought the first one sucked.