PDA

View Full Version : So who's ready for COD5?

Clipse
11-03-2008, 06:26 AM
So who's ready for Call of Duty 5? I have it pre ordered and I can't wait for the release. I've seen tons of vids on multiplayer, impressive. Only thing I'm concerned about is the fact that I'm seeing tanks in multiplayer, that adds up to total destruction :d-day:

LtDan
11-03-2008, 07:09 AM
I pre-ordered as well

Beasley
11-03-2008, 01:17 PM
ive been playing the beta...its sweet!.

Clipse
11-03-2008, 04:07 PM
ive been playing the beta...its sweet!.
I want a beta code so bad :boohoo: Care to give a review since I haven't seen Mor around in a while :)

QuenteK25
11-05-2008, 03:39 PM
You no longer need a beta code. Just download it on xbox live.

Beasley
11-05-2008, 08:02 PM
sorry R&R Express...just seen u askd for a review....well 2 me in kinda seems like a WW2 Add-on to COD4...its GREAT!....hard 2 get used 2 the older weapons...im liking the BAR machine gun....also it seems 2 be alot more graphic...with limbs blowing off....i think its definatly worth the 60 bucks...their seem 2 be many more game modes...even some modes added back in from Cod3 and such....i honestly think that if u had a blast on COD4 then u will have a Blast with COD5...and so far u can get in tanks on certain maps in the beta.

Perfect23
11-05-2008, 08:13 PM
I am

Greatness920
11-05-2008, 09:10 PM
i dunno man im the king of cod 4 but i havent played it in awhile cuz my friends were getting angry at me and told me to do other stuff haha so maybe ill get it i really like the modern aspect of cod4 thats prolly why ill wait till cod6 if u catch my drift lol

Clipse
11-05-2008, 10:05 PM
sorry R&R Express...just seen u askd for a review....well 2 me in kinda seems like a WW2 Add-on to COD4...its GREAT!....hard 2 get used 2 the older weapons...im liking the BAR machine gun....also it seems 2 be alot more graphic...with limbs blowing off....i think its definatly worth the 60 bucks...their seem 2 be many more game modes...even some modes added back in from Cod3 and such....i honestly think that if u had a blast on COD4 then u will have a Blast with COD5...and so far u can get in tanks on certain maps in the beta.
Thanks alot. I'm a big world war 2 game freak, so this fits me perfectly. I loved COD4 so this should suit me. Tuesday cannot come fast enough.

Dolfan5000
11-06-2008, 10:39 PM
i dunno man im the king of cod 4 but i havent played it in awhile cuz my friends were getting angry at me and told me to do other stuff haha so maybe ill get it i really like the modern aspect of cod4 thats prolly why ill wait till cod6 if u catch my drift lol
My PS3 died about two months ago. I'm going to get it fixed in two weeks because I got a sweet job a week ago. I'm gunna send you an invite when get it back. Remember some of our matches were close. It was funny because I was playing it for the first time in a couple weeks but on 360 instead of PS3 and I went 25 and 2 with the M1014 shotgun stopping power, bandoiler, and extreme conditioning in Killhouse in a free for all. It was a complete massacre. lol

Clipse
11-12-2008, 12:45 PM
Well we might have the Game of the Year here with COD:WaW. Campaign was good, but Online is amazing. The Maps are bigger. Weapons are awesome. Gameplay of course is great. Only thing I don't like is there's no more Team Tactical and Cage Match, but I assume that's because they improved the sizes of the maps. This is a must have for FPS Lovers.

CrazyCarl
11-23-2008, 01:31 AM
Well we might have the Game of the Year here with COD:WaW. Campaign was good, but Online is amazing. The Maps are bigger. Weapons are awesome. Gameplay of course is great. Only thing I don't like is there's no more Team Tactical and Cage Match, but I assume that's because they improved the sizes of the maps. This is a must have for FPS Lovers.

Agreed

The game is awesome, I like it even more than COD4 and I played the hell out of that game..

The maps are better and I am also a little let down there is no team tactical but its hardly anything to trash the game about..

Kthurmus23
11-23-2008, 04:33 AM
Great game I picked it up a few days ago, multiplayer is very solid. Have been playing non stop.

Clipse
11-23-2008, 12:26 PM
Agreed

The game is awesome, I like it even more than COD4 and I played the hell out of that game..

The maps are better and I am also a little let down there is no team tactical but its hardly anything to trash the game about..
Yep. I loved team tactical though :( Oh well. The game is too great to find many flaws with it.

Perfect23
11-23-2008, 12:42 PM
anybody get to the Nazi Zombies at the end

MichiganMan
04-27-2009, 05:49 PM
Nazi Zombies online co-op is the ****!

Beasley
04-28-2009, 10:44 PM
im ready for Modern Warfare 2....11-10-09

shaka23h
05-21-2009, 02:55 AM
woot