PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys...

phinfan33
11-03-2008, 03:14 PM
Hey guys,just wanted to tell y'all that i met Emmitt Smith,Steve Young,&Stuart Scott of ESPN earlier...i'm at Walter Reed and they're covering tonights game here in D.C. and they came to the hospital to visit the wounded service members here and take pics,talk with them,and give out autographs...to which i got Emmitt's&Steve's autograph...it was pretty cool,and so were they...

Rdskn4lyf21
11-03-2008, 03:51 PM
That's pretty cool. I'm not a fan of Emmitt, but it's neat nonetheless :)

Are you there for treatment?

*Go Skins!

phinfan33
11-03-2008, 04:11 PM
That's pretty cool. I'm not a fan of Emmitt, but it's neat nonetheless :)

Are you there for treatment?

*Go Skins!
no,my bro is...we both got out of the army this past summer,but he still had a surgery he had to get done,and even with me out of the service also,i've been here with him helping him out...

GoonBoss
11-03-2008, 04:49 PM
That's good of them to do. I was stationed just upthe road at Ft Detrick, MD for a while. I only got to Wally World a couple of times to transport people for consults and stuff. Hope your brother gets better soon.

phinfan33
11-03-2008, 05:50 PM
That's good of them to do. I was stationed just upthe road at Ft Detrick, MD for a while. I only got to Wally World a couple of times to transport people for consults and stuff. Hope your brother gets better soon.
he's fine,he's done with his surgery and is damn near completely recovered...he now has to wait here for a few extra months while some work is being done on one of his prosthetic legs,then once it's done,he'll have to relearn to walk on it again...you guys know him on here as STUDSATELE...i have to say though that if it was up to me,he'd be getting a job with the Fins scouting department..he's got an eye for talent on both sides of the ball unlike anyone i've ever met...i'm not saying that just because he's my brother,i'm saying it cause IMO it's true...

CedarPhin
11-03-2008, 11:13 PM
Cool deal man.

Flip Tanneflop
11-04-2008, 12:00 AM
Hey guys,just wanted to tell y'all that i met Emmitt Smith,Steve Young,&Stuart Scott of ESPN earlier...i'm at Walter Reed and they're covering tonights game here in D.C. and they came to the hospital to visit the wounded service members here and take pics,talk with them,and give out autographs...to which i got Emmitt's&Steve's autograph...it was pretty cool,and so were they...

Pretty neat. First off, hats off to your brother. Hope he is back up and kicking ***** sooner than later.

Now to my stuff..........

Did Stuart look at you and a nurse's hot rack at the same time without moving his head???

Did Emmitt misuse, mispronounce, or both, a commonly known and widely used phrase?

Did you remind Steve Young that he couldnt bust the bubbles on Marino's piss and that he played 2nd fiddle to him at the HOF ceremonies?

Rdskn4lyf21
11-04-2008, 01:52 PM
Thanks for both of your services!

GoonBoss
11-04-2008, 02:10 PM
[/b]
he's fine,he's done with his surgery and is damn near completely recovered...he now has to wait here for a few extra months while some work is being done on one of his prosthetic legs,then once it's done,he'll have to relearn to walk on it again...you guys know him on here as STUDSATELE...i have to say though that if it was up to me,he'd be getting a job with the Fins scouting department..he's got an eye for talent on both sides of the ball unlike anyone i've ever met...i'm not saying that just because he's my brother,i'm saying it cause IMO it's true...

Are those Code Pink *******s still by the gate?