PDA

View Full Version : Never thought I would be glad to say this......

Flip Tanneflop
11-05-2008, 07:34 PM
But, it looks like FTP of all people was right about something that I was completely wrong about. Well, honestly I never thought I would say that period, but never the less Im glad to say it on this one........

The BILLS COMPLETELY ****ING BLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

I mean seriously, how bad are they? Easily the worst team in the division. They will finish in the cellar. Hell, they might go 0-6 in the division. :lol:

God damn the bills ****ing suck. How did they start 5-1 while being that ****ty of a team? FTP nailed it. They played the type of teams we will be playing the rest of the way in the non-division games.

The jags are alot worse than I thought being banged up at the OL. I didnt realize how badly they were off with injuries at OL till I read about it earlier.

The squaks are terrible so of course the bills looked good in that game. Plus, they had NO receivers in that one either.

They scraped by a pathetic Oakland team in Buffalo. This is the same Faiders team that got 5 yards in the first half against Atlanta. :lol:

And face it, the bills have the easiest schedule in the league. Besides the same 8 games the rest of our division plays(NFC WEST and AFC WEST) the two worst divisions in the league, the Bills drew a worse schedule than anyone else in our division because they drew the Bungles and Jags in the two games that are different from the rest of the teams in our division. They got the easiest of the 4 teams in the AFC East. The bungles and Jags are the two worst teams in their divisions. What a joke.

The bills blow. Hard. And badly. Will they win another game? Im sure. They still get like the 9ers dont they? They still get the chiefs? Or did they already beat them? The only decent team the bills have beaten is the chargers and they did draw them at home of course.

Clipse
11-05-2008, 10:02 PM
Bills suck. What's new?

Detonate
11-08-2008, 12:35 PM
Not the worst team in the division. If you had any idea what you were talking about, then you would realize they will be one of the best teams in the NFL in a couple years. We are very young.

feelthepain
11-08-2008, 12:42 PM
Not the worst team in the division. If you had any idea what you were talking about, then you would realize they will be one of the best teams in the NFL in a couple years. We are very young.

Youth is no guarantee and Miami is every bit as young as the Bills, so what leads you to believe the Bills will be one of the "very best" in a few years? BTW, I very much disagree with your opinion.

CedarPhin
11-08-2008, 07:23 PM
A blind squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile.

Haha. Just giving you some **** FTP.

CedarPhin
11-08-2008, 07:24 PM
But, it looks like FTP of all people was right about something that I was completely wrong about. Well, honestly I never thought I would say that period, but never the less Im glad to say it on this one........

The BILLS COMPLETELY ****ING BLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

I mean seriously, how bad are they? Easily the worst team in the division. They will finish in the cellar. Hell, they might go 0-6 in the division. :lol:

God damn the bills ****ing suck. How did they start 5-1 while being that ****ty of a team? FTP nailed it. They played the type of teams we will be playing the rest of the way in the non-division games.

The jags are alot worse than I thought being banged up at the OL. I didnt realize how badly they were off with injuries at OL till I read about it earlier.

The squaks are terrible so of course the bills looked good in that game. Plus, they had NO receivers in that one either.

They scraped by a pathetic Oakland team in Buffalo. This is the same Faiders team that got 5 yards in the first half against Atlanta. :lol:

And face it, the bills have the easiest schedule in the league. Besides the same 8 games the rest of our division plays(NFC WEST and AFC WEST) the two worst divisions in the league, the Bills drew a worse schedule than anyone else in our division because they drew the Bungles and Jags in the two games that are different from the rest of the teams in our division. They got the easiest of the 4 teams in the AFC East. The bungles and Jags are the two worst teams in their divisions. What a joke.

The bills blow. Hard. And badly. Will they win another game? Im sure. They still get like the 9ers dont they? They still get the chiefs? Or did they already beat them? The only decent team the bills have beaten is the chargers and they did draw them at home of course.

The 9ers suck badly...did they play the Rams already? I think they'll lose to NE this weekend...they were the epitome of paper tiger.

shula_guy
11-08-2008, 07:33 PM
I was the lone dolphin fan decked out in full gear at a friends bar which is a bills bar. I thought I was going to be leaving in a stretcher by the end of the game. I was running my mouth big time and having a blast busting thier balls like you would not believe. I had these two monster of guys walk up to me and comment " you got an awfull big mouth for such a lil man" I swear I thought I was dead. In the end though the owner and i had a bet and he had to stand up in the middle of the whole place and sing the dolphins fight song to the crowd loud and proudly.

it was a priceless moment.

CedarPhin
11-08-2008, 07:57 PM
Sounds awesome.

dolfan06
11-08-2008, 09:12 PM
Bills suck. What's new?exactly!:d-day:

GoonBoss
11-08-2008, 09:28 PM
Thier feet stink too.

dolfan06
11-09-2008, 11:05 AM
Thier feet stink too.the only reason their cheer leaders have feet is because they don't want to leave a slime trail everywhere they go!:d-day:

SpurzN703
11-09-2008, 12:33 PM

Pure speculation. The only way we'll ever know if the Bills or any other team will be one of the best teams in a couple years is by waiting a couple of years until said team proves they are one of the best.

Until then, pure speculation and no chance of having a way to prove it.

Detonate
11-10-2008, 04:02 PM
They have quite a bit of young talent

They will only get better, while adding better players through FA and the draft.