PDA

View Full Version : Miami at Bills in the cold



bledsoetomoulds
09-21-2003, 02:51 AM
There's many tailgating spots for us if you want to meet(no punches please), for the Miami game in Buffalo. But you have to do a bowlingball shot.

budman
09-23-2003, 03:53 PM
I'll be there...

Mdolphins18
10-02-2003, 09:20 PM
I'll be there. What is a bowlingball shot?

bledsoetomoulds
10-03-2003, 03:30 AM
they have a "famous, or infamous", bowling ball. They pour a shot of cherry liqueur into the thumb hole. You have to drink it, then drop the ball into the ground. If the thumbhole lands up, you blow the horn, get some Mardi Gras beads, and enjoy the game. If the thumbhole is not upright, you have to do a "penalty shot". Which is a separate shot, out of a different ball. Then, blow the horn, enjoy the game.

dolfan06
10-03-2003, 03:38 AM
Originally posted by bledsoetomoulds
There's many tailgating spots for us if you want to meet(no punches please), for the Miami game in Buffalo. But you have to do a bowlingball shot. no thanks, i'd much rather go to a warm monday night game at the chargers!:rolleyes: ;)

bledsoetomoulds
10-03-2003, 03:42 AM
considering where you're located, I would too, since I've never been there

dolfan06
10-03-2003, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by bledsoetomoulds
considering where you're located, I would too, since I've never been there the biggest problem, this game is sold out and the tickets are rather expensive when you start bidding on ebay!:rolleyes:

bledsoetomoulds
10-03-2003, 04:34 AM
how many does Quallcom seat? Or is it the Seau thing? I'll bet that's it

dolfan06
10-03-2003, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by bledsoetomoulds
how many does Quallcom seat? Or is it the Seau thing? I'll bet that's it its the seau thing mostly, but there are an awful lot of diehard dolphin fans in california. you should have seen how we packed sun devil stadium, in phoenix?!;)

bledsoetomoulds
10-04-2003, 02:41 AM
I think any team who comes to AZ packs them in better than the home team! lol. I would love to visit San Diego, though

dolfan06
10-05-2003, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by bledsoetomoulds
I think any team who comes to AZ packs them in better than the home team! lol. I would love to visit San Diego, though when it gets in the high 90's and over 100, i love to go to SD. it has about the most temperate climate in the world!;)