PDA

View Full Version : Did you Sardines take some notes?

War Chief
09-21-2003, 07:28 PM
The Texans CAN be beat. We beat them 42-14 in THEIR house. I'm gonna watch you scrubs get your asses beat in your own house by the Bills and ENJOY it. Enjoy your battle with the Texans North (Jets) for the AFC East cellar.

Pagan
09-21-2003, 08:01 PM
Gee....why did we KNOW you'd be in here....:rolleyes:

Would have loved to see how you were sweating when the Texans tied it up at 7 though. ;)

bigbry
09-21-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by War Chief
The Texans CAN be beat. We beat them 42-14 in THEIR house. I'm gonna watch you scrubs get your asses beat in your own house by the Bills and ENJOY it. Enjoy your battle with the Texans North (Jets) for the AFC East cellar.

Lets see, we lost to an expansion team,(as you laughed) now you are bragging about beating an expansion team. :rolleyes:

BB

War Chief
09-21-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by bigbry

Lets see, we lost to an expansion team,(as you laughed) now you are bragging about beating an expansion team. :rolleyes:

BB

Yeah, the same "Expansion team" you got your asses kicked by. Enjoy the cellar. :evil:

War Chief
09-22-2003, 11:18 AM
OK, I have to give credit where it is due. Miami beat the Bills. Or should I say Whoopi Williams beat the Bills. Fiddler did his usual and threw a couple of picks. Congratulations, I guess even a blind hog finds an acorn once in awhile. You guys may actually make 3rd in the division after all.

goldfish
09-22-2003, 02:23 PM
OK, I have to give credit where it is due. Miami beat the Bills. Or should I say Whoopi Williams beat the Bills. Fiddler did his usual and threw a couple of picks. Congratulations, I guess even a blind hog finds an acorn once in awhile. You guys may actually make 3rd in the division after all.

I missed something here.... do we have a bitter rivalry with the Chiefs? I must have missed the explanation of why you are here.... this is the Fins board not the Ravens board :goof:
We aren't looking for you to give us any credit... kinda troll-like.

Marino1983
09-22-2003, 05:56 PM

Man instead of showing improvement,, you are backsliding in the intelligence dept DRASTICLY squaw !! :eek:

Smacking you is like teaching a 5 year old their ABC's... Only in YOUR case you are NEVER going to be that intellectually advanced!

:goof:

:roflmao:

XoPhinsoX
09-22-2003, 06:23 PM
Can't wait till the Chiefs miss the play offs again.

War Chief
09-22-2003, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983

Man instead of showing improvement,, you are backsliding in the intelligence dept DRASTICLY squaw !! :eek:

Smacking you is like teaching a 5 year old their ABC's... Only in YOUR case you are NEVER going to be that intellectually advanced!

:roflmao:

No, you don't know what a smackin is. THIS was a smackin:

Marino1983
09-22-2003, 06:46 PM

The only thing YOU know how to smack ,, YOU need a pair of tweezers to accompish it !!!

Squaw you are fast becoming a top 10 "smacked B!TCH" on F-H .. But don't let me discourage you from being a masochist ....

:pirate:

Marino1983

inFINSible
09-22-2003, 08:01 PM

Woowoowooowooowooowoooo. translation:Life in the past lane will surely make you lose your mind.

XoPhinsoX
09-22-2003, 08:52 PM
Why is War Chief even here? I'm still confused about this.

Pagan
09-23-2003, 10:33 AM
Probably because no one else will tolerate him.

fairbanksb
09-23-2003, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Why is War Chief even here? I'm still confused about this.

Good point! I guess he figures he can smack it up because we're not playing them this year. If you look at our history against the Chefs, we usually spank'em pretty good. Since 1971 the Phins have played the Chefs 18 times and won 13 of them. Smack it up War Chef.

War Chief
09-23-2003, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by fairbanksb

Good point! I guess he figures he can smack it up because we're not playing them this year. If you look at our history against the Chefs, we usually spank'em pretty good. Since 1971 the Phins have played the Chefs 18 times and won 13 of them. Smack it up War Chef.

News flash. Recent history. KC 48 - Sardines 30. Texans 21 - Sardines 20 in the Sardines house. KC 42 - Texans 14 in THEIR house. If you scrubs manage to get a wild card berth, the last asswhippin we put on you will look like a tie compared to what we will do to you in the playoffs.

fairbanksb
09-23-2003, 12:53 PM

News flash. Recent history. KC 48 - Sardines 30. Texans 21 - Sardines 20 in the Sardines house. KC 42 - Texans 14 in THEIR house. If you scrubs manage to get a wild card berth, the last asswhippin we put on you will look like a tie compared to what we will do to you in the playoffs.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.. Buffalo smackers were talking the same way and oooops.

Laugher
09-23-2003, 01:34 PM
Warchief considering the Chiefs struggle in the playoffs you should be praying for the Dullphins to make it in. If you get lucky enough to play the Dullphins it will be an easy win for you. Nothing better than a bye besides playing the Dullphins in the playoffs. :roflmao:

Pagan
09-23-2003, 01:36 PM
That's funny....last time the "Dullphins" played your Bills in the playoffs....um.....who won?

goldfish
09-23-2003, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Laugher
Warchief considering the Chiefs struggle in the playoffs you should be praying for the Dullphins to make it in. If you get lucky enough to play the Dullphins it will be an easy win for you. Nothing better than a bye besides playing the Dullphins in the playoffs. :roflmao:

Or if you really believed in prayer, you go ahead and pray that you get realigned to the NFC and then you could possibly play the Bills in the SB. That way you can easily win it all.....
..... oh and we would call that game "Loser Bowl".... (maybe they could play the game at your local high school field)

XoPhinsoX
09-23-2003, 02:50 PM

Hmm..well..

Who have the Chiefs played so far? I don't remember.

Also, Buffalo was supposed to come into Miami and "light it up" with their Offense, so . . . what makes you think we can't shut yours down? Buffalo has better recievers and a better QB. You have the RB and the TE. We've been prettttttyy successful against the run so far.

Marino1983
09-23-2003, 03:43 PM

:lol: Sooooooo amusing laughed-AT... You couldn't respond a single word of "smack" before the Dolphins kicked your ever lovin billy goats @$$es...

And now after hiding in the closet, without a single ounce of credibility, you come back to us, with an even a BIGGER bullseye hung around your fly infested mullet ....:confused:

Intelligence sure is lacking in your :laughat: billy goat fanbase ...

:lol:

:pirate:

Marino1983

Laugher
09-23-2003, 03:50 PM
Hahaha M83 I could careless about the Jills and I already posted that before. Damn you are so dumb you can't even remember the past week.

Marino1983
09-23-2003, 04:13 PM
Hahaha M83 I could careless about the Jills and I already posted that before. Damn you are so dumb you can't even remember the past week.

:huh: Nothing worse then a ***** troll that hides his teams affiliation :shakeno: ...

No matter laughed-at you just are one in a ton of smack attempting posters that has become a F-H B!TCH with every imbecilic response you submit ....

And thanks for playing ....

:evil:

Marino1983

goldfish
09-23-2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983

:huh: Nothing worse then a ***** troll that hides his teams affiliation :shakeno: ...

No matter laughed-at you just are one in a ton of smack attempting posters that has become a F-H B!TCH with every imbecilic response you submit ....

And thanks for playing ....

:evil:

Marino1983

1983 ,
We really do need to ignore this person of no affiliation.... of his 19 or so posts, they have all been smack, ignorant and have nothing of value....
you get no more replys.:sleep: