PDA

View Full Version : Pats Loose Adalius Thomas for Season!!

jared81
11-12-2008, 10:52 AM
didnt see this posted and i hope this is in the right forum, apparently adalius thomas is done for the season, this is HUGE for us, their best pass rusher and best defensive lineman (next to wilfork).

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=485283

FINdestructible
11-12-2008, 11:17 AM
Couldn't have happened to a nicer team. :wink:

Kubix
11-12-2008, 11:22 AM
Those poor, poor patriots. What ever will they do?

FinsFan74
11-12-2008, 11:22 AM
To be honest I'd rather have Brady and Thomas healthy when we play them. The media will put a spin on why the Dolphins beat them otherwise. It will never be because the Fins are better, it will always be because they have so many injuries! Can't get credit where credit is due unfortunately

zackattack54
11-12-2008, 11:26 AM
Aaaaaaarrrggghhhh! Sorry, major pet peeve it's "lose" not "loose".

Avigatorx
11-12-2008, 11:29 AM
MiggeMadness
11-12-2008, 11:29 AM
To be honest I'd rather have Brady and Thomas healthy when we play them. The media will put a spin on why the Dolphins beat them otherwise. It will never be because the Fins are better, it will always be because they have so many injuries! Can't get credit where credit is due unfortunately

Who cares? screw the media, as long as we get into the playoffs I could care less what the media says about it.

ZachThomas76
11-12-2008, 01:04 PM
Aaaaaaarrrggghhhh! Sorry, major pet peeve it's "lose" not "loose".

Ya, this blows me away as well. Ever since I started checking out football forums on a regular basis, Ive never seen so many people spell it like that. :unsure:

phinfan33
11-12-2008, 08:47 PM
awwwwww,those poor guys..how could this have happened to that nice sweet team....HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...let the NFL's media darling pats experience the injuries now...

dreamwalker
11-12-2008, 09:13 PM

I agree with this for the most part (thus the thanks for the post) But what burns me is we had this problem just as bad last year- heck even the year before.

I would have rather beat them while they were healthy but if the media wants to play that injury card on the dolphins it would just further their reputation for bias.
:woot:

satz
11-13-2008, 09:46 AM
Thomas had surgery and now it is out that he is not done for the season and expect to be back by december end .