PDA

View Full Version : Now i KNOW Dol-fans have major class

rickyfan85
11-13-2008, 11:37 PM
Ok so i'm currently watching the Jets-Pats game on the internet and i have never seen soooooooooooooooo many racists (mainly pats fans) dropping the n-bomb. It makes me so grateful for the sake that unlike the Gay-tri-outs and the Cowgirls we have some genuinely classy fans. Yeah we might get pissed at eachother and call eachother childish names but i have yet to see a fellow dol-fan resort to racism the way i have seen it in this chat room. I swear this is a first for me to see this kind of biggotry over a damn sports game comming from people in the year 2008. You'd think that northeasterners would be adjusted to diversity, but these losers make me think that the Gay-tri-outs are white trash magnets.

Props to all you dol-fans out there that know what i'm talkin about. You guys got class and i'm ever more proud to be a part of this nation!

P.S. - Dont bother asking me where or how i'm watching the game, i stumbled on the link someway somehow and even if you ask me i wont tell you because i dont want this forum to get in trouble. Sorry :boohoo:

GoonBoss
11-13-2008, 11:43 PM
I really don't mean this to come like a shock to you. Racism exists and is alive and well everywhere. The south is infamous for it, for good reason, but, no area of the country is innocent. The South generally gets pointed to when people want to feel better about themselves regarding racism.

cafinfan408
11-13-2008, 11:44 PM
Its not TOO bad in Cali it is here but i think on my block i have someone of every race so its kinda hard.
BUT with this last election it made more obvious than ever that it is still here.

rickyfan85
11-13-2008, 11:49 PM
I really don't mean this to come like a shock to you. Racism exists and is alive and well everywhere. The south is infamous for it, for good reason, but, no area of the country is innocent. The South generally gets pointed to when people want to feel better about themselves regarding racism.

I dunno guys....I live in Oklahoma and i promise you there is no such thing as southern hospitality, just southern hostility if your not just like them in every way shape or form. I'm white, but i like barack obama and i despise backwoods bums. And no i dont walk down the street picken fights, but whenever i go to miami or new york people are so freakin decent it seems unreal to me.

rickyfan85
11-13-2008, 11:50 PM

and i'm sorry i'm not trying to start a fight here but i dont think there is any "Good Reason" for rascism. Sorry.

cafinfan408
11-13-2008, 11:58 PM
i think we all agree on that.
The midwest and south would beg to differ

JimToss
11-14-2008, 12:20 AM
Technically isn't calling them the "Gay-tri-outs" a form of racism?
A bit hypocritic?

Not trying to pick of fight, but if your on your soapbox on equality, shouldn't that extend to everyone.

laxs1308
11-14-2008, 12:38 AM
ummm gay isn't a race in anyway.

MiggeMadness
11-14-2008, 12:38 AM
A bit hypocritic?

well, it isn't racism......because racism is prejudice based on a person's race.

I was going to comment on the same thing though. How can you ***** about racism, then in the same post make a degrading comment about gays?

that is pretty hypocritical....

CitizenSnips
11-14-2008, 12:47 AM
haha, this thread should be closed ASAP. It can go in all sorts of directions.

rickyfan85
11-14-2008, 12:48 AM
well, it isn't racism......because racism is prejudice based on a person's race.

I was going to comment on the same thing though. How can you ***** about racism, then in the same post make a degrading comment about gays?

that is pretty hypocritical....

Hey man i dont have a problem with gays. But it seems like 99% of the Patsies do so if i can press their button hows that bad? I'm sure if you go to the gay clubs and have a Pats jersey that has the number 69 on the back with the nameplate saying Gay-Try-Outs you'd be a mega hit LOL.

JimToss
11-14-2008, 12:51 AM
Stop Ricky.....Just stop.

insomnia411
11-14-2008, 12:56 AM
Torri Hunter was recently quoted as saying that Fenway Park is one of the last venues in baseball where you will still hear racial slurs.
Is it a coincidence that Patriot fans are all raging KKK apologists?
The entirety of the New England fan base, whether they subscribe to baseball or football, are nothing but a lot of cretinous inbred pigs.

rickyfan85
11-14-2008, 12:56 AM
Stop Ricky.....Just stop.

Haha alright i guess i'm freakin people out now. Thought i'd work some humor in there lol. Anyway the point of this thread is that i think for the most part the dolfans have class. Not trying to pick a fight here, i do that in my other posts that are not related to belief systems, skin color, or anything that somone cant control. You guys are good people is all i'm trying to say, even the so-called "southerners."

Heres to Fin nation and the love of football. Sorry if i offended anyone.

laxs1308
11-14-2008, 01:01 AM
Haha alright i guess i'm freakin people out now. Thought i'd work some humor in there lol. Anyway the point of this thread is that i think for the most part the dolfans have class. Not trying to pick a fight here, i do that in my other posts that are not related to belief systems, skin color, or anything that somone cant control. You guys are good people is all i'm trying to say, even the so-called "southerners."

Heres to Fin nation and the love of football. Sorry if i offended anyone.

it's not your fault, i always read these posts on here and every loves to pick other people apart. it is just ridiculous how people pick on other peoples posts, realize no one is perfect.

rickyfan85
11-14-2008, 01:07 AM
and btw i'm giving thanks to all of those who posted before me. It takes balls (and no i'm not being sexist jk LOL) to express yourself in a civil manner, no matter what you think feel or believe.

NRA
11-14-2008, 02:20 AM
Racism exists and is alive and well everywhere

GOON BOSS is right. racism exists EVERYWHERE!!

If you ever want to see racism in its PURIST form,
go down to compton or watts if your caucasion or
korean or hispanic.

if you survive [unlikely], then you will see racism at
its worst. and it wont just be juevenile name calling
either.

and everyones got an excuse as to why they do it.

south, south central, whatever.....

ADavieDolphin
11-14-2008, 03:03 AM
southerner's are used to more black people, especially in parts of south florida, along with hispanics and the blend of others, we are less inclined to make a racist remark. granted we still have some redneck fans that are racist as hell down here, but they odnt scream it at games if that what your implying.. i didnt see the game..

northern'ers suck.. what do you expect from those yankee's and bostonians...
ugh...
Deep South !

cafinfan408
11-14-2008, 04:34 AM
GOON BOSS is right. racism exists EVERYWHERE!!

If you ever want to see racism in its PURIST form,
go down to compton or watts if your caucasion or
korean or hispanic.

if you survive [unlikely], then you will see racism at
its worst. and it wont just be juevenile name calling
either.

and everyones got an excuse as to why they do it.

south, south central, whatever.....

WHenever i go to SoCal
the thing I notice is its mostly peoples own kind that start stuff.
Kinda sad but true

fsuhunter
11-14-2008, 05:40 AM
Ok so i'm currently watching the Jets-Pats game on the internet and i have never seen soooooooooooooooo many racists (mainly pats fans) dropping the n-bomb. It makes me so grateful for the sake that unlike the Gay-tri-outs and the Cowgirls...:boohoo:

Hmm- using the word gaytriots makes you a bigot. Calling southerners racist means you are stereotyping. By using the word "balls" as anything but a noun you are being a sexist and using the word cowgirls in the manner you do makes you a chauvinist.
:sidelol:
I say ban rickyfan85 until he learns that the last ethnic group/minority/social class still ok to disparage are the Gypsies. Nobody likes gypsies right?

GoonBoss
11-14-2008, 05:42 AM
And to the depths we go.......

GoonBoss
11-14-2008, 11:22 AM
and i'm sorry i'm not trying to start a fight here but i dont think there is any "Good Reason" for rascism. Sorry.

"For good reason" meant that whole slavery thing. I don't know if you've heard of it. I've been a southerner my whole life and an unrepentant rebel for most of that time. In that time I've served my country in the military. (That being the United States). My point was that the south gets a bad rap for racism (And we deserve it) but it's hardly exclusive to the south.

fishfanfromjerz
11-16-2008, 12:30 PM
southerner's are used to more black people, especially in parts of south florida, along with hispanics and the blend of others, we are less inclined to make a racist remark. granted we still have some redneck fans that are racist as hell down here, but they odnt scream it at games if that what your implying.. i didnt see the game..

northern'ers suck.. what do you expect from those yankee's and bostonians...
ugh...
Deep South !

this has to be one of the silliest things i've read in awhile

Zandimd
11-16-2008, 12:34 PM
it's not your fault, i always read these posts on here and every loves to pick other people apart. it is just ridiculous how people pick on other peoples posts, realize no one is perfect.

Id like to think im pretty close to perfection :lol:

WVDolphan
11-17-2008, 11:38 PM
Did the OP seriously just make a post complaining about racism because of people using the N-bomb and in the SAME GOD DAMN PARAGRAPH refer to those fan's team as the GAYtriots? WOW. Wtf.

So let me just make sure I understand.............

N-bomb - not OK and = racism

Using the term GAY in an effort to put down a fan base of a team - completely OK and NOT = being insinsative to a group of people who live a certain way or have a certain view, in this case, homosexuals.

How is it any less racist to use the N-bomb in a derogatory way than to use the term gay in a derogatory way?

Not that I really care, I just get baffled by the blatent hypocracy that goes on in this country.

WVDolphan
11-17-2008, 11:49 PM
A bit hypocritic?

Not trying to pick of fight, but if your on your soapbox on equality, shouldn't that extend to everyone.

AAAhhh. I see someone else had at least half of their brain functioning and wondered this as well.

I replied as soon as I read the first two line's of the OPs post. When I clicked submit I went back and read the whole post....it gets worse. It goes on to declare that those fans are completely classless and guys like himself and other fans of the phins are SUPERIOR because they dont stoop to "racist" remarks. :lol: Unreal.

In the same post he TWICE uses such a "racist" term by using the term gay in a derogatory way to reflect something negative about the patriots, suggesting that being "gay" is a major problem. I personally dont understand how saying that and saying that being black is a bad thing differ. They are both racist views.

Jesus Christ. This is some of the funniest **** I have read in a while. Just the unbelievable ignorance of it all is hillarious.

Gays are a group of people. Blacks are a group of people. To suggest that being either one is a bad thing IS RACIST. Again, not that I really give a ****, I just find the hypocracy and ignorance of such a post hillarious.

Then also suggesting that because of this fact that another group of people are SUPERIOR because they only are racist against gays and not blacks is classic too. :sidelol:

WVDolphan
11-17-2008, 11:59 PM
I dunno guys....I live in Oklahoma and i promise you there is no such thing as southern hospitality, just southern hostility if your not just like them in every way shape or form. I'm white, but i like barack obama and i despise backwoods bums. And no i dont walk down the street picken fights, but whenever i go to miami or new york people are so freakin decent it seems unreal to me.

Now he goes on to bash Oklahoman's. :lol: Again, he is superior to another group of people. And since when is Oklahoma in the south? I thought it was in the midwest. You know, the plains. The "south" or at least what is viewed as the south in political terms is Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, the Carolina's, VA, Kentucky, Georgia, Louisiana, and parts of WV, mainly below the mason-dixon line.

And "southern hospitality" isnt a directly definable term. And yes, there is southern hospitality. It isnt to suggest that southernerns know better how to treat other people than people from other parts of the country do. Its just a term to describe the overall friendly and pleasant way that people in the south go about welcoming and treating others. It dosent necessarily apply across the board, as *******s are everywhere. But, generally southerners are very kind people and this is where the term is derived from.

You like Barack Obama huh? So is this the baramater for measuring someone's level of racism? Jesus Christ. Get real man.

At first I was laughing at your ignorance during the first post. But, honestly now youre just coming across as a jackass that sees yourself to be superior to "other" white people. Get ****ing real man.

So youre better than all those dumb rednecks in Oklahoma who dont like Obama? :rolleyes: Youre just an ignorant douche who pretends he is holier than thou because he calls people out who drop N-bombs and supports Obama all while gay bashing.

WVDolphan
11-18-2008, 12:21 AM
Hey man i dont have a problem with gays. But it seems like 99% of the Patsies do so if i can press their button hows that bad? I'm sure if you go to the gay clubs and have a Pats jersey that has the number 69 on the back with the nameplate saying Gay-Try-Outs you'd be a mega hit LOL.

Wow. Just WOW. Personally, I dont have a problem with someone saying this, because again, personally I dont give a ****, but when it comes from someone who just called out a bunch of people for "allegedly"(you have no proof of this btw. As far as anyone can tell youre making this **** up about the pats fans) dropping N-bombs, its just being a total dip****.

Grow a brain sometime dude. Seriously.

And you totally misuderstood Goon's response about him saying the south takes heat for being racist "for good reason". You said there is no good reason for racism. He wasnt suggesting there was. He was just saying the south takes heat for it for good reason. You know....because alot of people in the south ARE racist. Not that alot of people in other parts of the country arent, its just more prevalent in the south.

Personally, you just seem like one of those douchebag, guilty, white liberals who go out of their way to bash racism. Reminds me of that Carlin bit where he talks about guilty white liberals who use the term "happens to be".......

Carlin---Person A "I have a friend who happens to be black." Like its a ****in accident ya know.....Response "Let me see, he had two black parents?" Person A "Yes he did." Response "And they ****ed?" Person A "Indeed they did." Resonse "So where does the surprise part come in? I should think it would be more unusual if he just happened to be Scandanavian." :sidelol:

Personally Im sick of all the racism talk BS. What racism? If you arent over 50 years of age, honestly I dont see how you know "REAL" racism. Im sure it happens from time to time, but its nothing like its made out to be. Are you aware of the ****ing lawsuits these days. No one wants to get caught up in that ****. Basically, if youre black and under 50, just STFU please about racism. If anything, blacks my age have advantages that others who arent black dont have. All these guilty white liberal douchebags who harp this **** up do is cause more of a problem by making it seem worse than it is. For christ sakes we just elected a black president. How bad can it really be in today's America? It isnt 1960 anymore.

And that Rooney rule BS has to go. I just dont see how being black makes it more difficult to get a job as a head coach in the NFL. Rooney is just another guilty white *******. He probably didnt hire a black guy back in 1970 something and feels bad about it now. What a douchebag. Seriously, do you really think there is an NFL owner out there who isnt going to hire a guy just because he is black? Get real. I mean seriously, if thats the case whats the big deal if he has to interview a black guy? ****ing weak.

WVDolphan
11-18-2008, 12:24 AM
Yea, its probably not a bad idea to close this ****er down, depths or no depths. :lol: