PDA

View Full Version : Forum rules

Blackocrates
11-15-2008, 10:45 PM
I'd like to suggest that spoilers be kept out of the thread title. Also if there are any spoilers in the body of the message that a warning is put up either in the title or within the body. Just common courtesy I suppose. It's common sense but there's always people that find ways to take the common and the sense out of common sense.

shula_guy
11-15-2008, 10:47 PM
So I shouldnt post that darth vader is lukes father?

Blackocrates
11-15-2008, 10:53 PM

DAMN YOU!!! :lol:

Okay, so maybe there should be a "view by" date. I was just thinking about people that come home from the theatres and ruin it for everybody that hasn't seen a recently released movie. I know because I used to be that guy. :lol:

shula_guy
11-15-2008, 11:01 PM
No your right it even would not hurt to bug a mod into making a subforum in this subforum just to post spoilers. They dont have anything better to do anyhow. Everyone on this gets along so well with each other and all. Most of the time they are just kicking back drinking a cold one and leaving the place run on auto pilot. Keep them busy........:sidelol:

Locke
11-16-2008, 12:13 AM
Love this new forum. Props to whomever started it...

CedarPhin
11-16-2008, 12:14 AM
Love this new forum. Props to whomever started it...

No kidding. This was a great idea.

LouPhinFan
11-16-2008, 08:18 AM

I though Vader KILLED Luke' father.

:shakeno:

:lol:

Wildbill3
11-17-2008, 12:18 AM
No kidding. This was a great idea.Thank Swordfish for the idea. See? The admins around here do listen every once in a while. :):up: