PDA

View Full Version : Worst movie you've ever seen?

Blackocrates
11-16-2008, 05:10 PM
I'd have to say Anaconda is the worst move I've ever had the displeasure of watching. There's a few others that make the list as well: Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot, The Animal, Blair Witch 2, Date Movie, and See Spot Run.

Tetragrammaton
11-16-2008, 05:13 PM
Anaconda was brilliant when put next to Anaconda 2.

Blackocrates
11-16-2008, 05:16 PM
Anaconda was brilliant when put next to Anaconda 2.

:lol: I couldn't bring myself to watch it. I think they've made a third one as well. I guess there's an audience out there for it.

Clipse
11-16-2008, 10:05 PM
Hard decision here.

8 Mile - I hate Eminem with a passion. This movie has inspired way too many "wiggers" to pop up :sidelol:

Get Rich or Die Trying - I hate 50 Cent even more

Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift - F&F were good movies until this one came out...

Jarhead - Not really a bad movie, but being the war movie fanatic I am, I was hoping this movie would have tons of action, it didn't :(

Snakes on a Plane - Did movie directors simply just run out of good ideas?

CedarPhin
11-16-2008, 10:14 PM
Godfather III

There was some movie called "Zodiac" (not the most current one) that had some dude imitating the Zodiac, I turned it off halfway in.

Clipse
11-17-2008, 10:00 AM
Godfather III

There was some movie called "Zodiac" (not the most current one) that had some dude imitating the Zodiac, I turned it off halfway in.
So true. Godfather III was such a disappointment.

LouPhinFan
11-17-2008, 10:13 AM
Almost Heroes with Matthew Perry and Chris Farley. Its a shame that was Farley's last movie.

Tetragrammaton
11-17-2008, 11:51 AM
Almost Heroes with Matthew Perry and Chris Farley. Its a shame that was Farley's last movie.

Whoa there. That movie is hilarious. I don't know what you are talking about.

I agree that the Godfather III was awful. I have tried to find some reason to like it, but I never can. The thing that gets me the most is Connie acting as an advisor to Michael. Terrible.

Beowulf is the worst movie I have ever seen. I don't see a lot of blockbuster movies, but I loved the book, so I went. I wanted to leave after twenty minutes.

Locke
11-17-2008, 03:01 PM
Alexander, the one with Colin Farrel. Talk about a load of steaming crap...

ih8brady
11-17-2008, 05:38 PM
I assume this is referring to mainstream studio films, not b-movies I saw mocked on MST3K or anything....That said, it comes down to Charlie's Angels 1 and 2 ( sadly saw the sequel in theaters), Batman and Robin (theaters), Top Gun, House of the Dead, xxx/xxx2(really bad), all the Star Wars prequels, the Fantastic Four, the Resident Evil movies BUT what takes the cake was a turd by Wes Craven called Cursed. Anyone see this? Cheap special effects, bad acting, big time cameos by stars like Scott Baio(who is hilariously featured in the opening credits) and Craig Kilborn, nonsensical plot turns and dumb dialogue. I really hated it and won a refund at Blockbusters. Craven is a hack who hasn't made anything decent in over 24 years.

Is it just me or is the % of crap movies rising every year or so?

fatkirstyalley
11-17-2008, 05:58 PM
Inspector Gadget and Cool as Ice

LouPhinFan
11-17-2008, 06:01 PM
I assume this is referring to mainstream studio films, not b-movies I saw mocked on MST3K or anything....That said, it comes down to Charlie's Angels 1 and 2 ( sadly saw the sequel in theaters), Batman and Robin (theaters), Top Gun, House of the Dead, xxx/xxx2(really bad), all the Star Wars prequels, the Fantastic Four, the Resident Evil movies BUT what takes the cake was a turd by Wes Craven called Cursed. Anyone see this? Cheap special effects, bad acting, big time cameos by stars like Scott Baio(who is hilariously featured in the opening credits) and Craig Kilborn, nonsensical plot turns and dumb dialogue. I really hated it and won a refund at Blockbusters. Craven is a hack who hasn't made anything decent in over 24 years.

Is it just me or is the % of crap movies rising every year or so?

Almost Heroes is good, but Top Gun is not? :err:

To each his own. I guess.

fatkirstyalley
11-17-2008, 06:06 PM
Inspector Gadget and Cool as Ice
Oh and "that darn cat", "Leonard Part 6" and "Ghost Dad"

ih8brady
11-17-2008, 06:32 PM
Almost Heroes is good, but Top Gun is not? :err:

To each his own. I guess.

Lame action, closet war story and jingoistic supremacy theme=lame. And plus Tom Cruise is not cool.(tho he was good in Born on the 4th of July)

Never saw Almost Heroes :err:

LouPhinFan
11-17-2008, 06:42 PM
Lame action, closet war story and jingoistic supremacy theme=lame. And plus Tom Cruise is not cool.(tho he was good in Born on the 4th of July)

Never saw Almost Heroes :err:

Oops, sorry, got you confused with Wayward.

JTBRLZ
11-17-2008, 08:41 PM
Strange Wilderness

SpaceMountain16
11-18-2008, 08:43 PM
I'd have to say Anaconda is the worst move I've ever had the displeasure of watching. There's a few others that make the list as well: Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot, The Animal, Blair Witch 2, Date Movie, and See Spot Run.

:lol:

Grease, is the worst movie ever.

By the way i think you guys are being too hard on The Godfather III. It's not a very good film, certainly a not as good as it's classic predecessors but it's not all that bad. If it wasn't for Sofia Coppola it could have been good!

Perfect23
11-18-2008, 09:11 PM

What I love that movie the worst movie ever is Ever After

Tetragrammaton
11-18-2008, 09:28 PM
Marie Antoinette was pretty awful, as well.

Finfang
11-18-2008, 09:31 PM
This is truly one of the worst films ever! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWHNA_j7h5A

Tetragrammaton
11-18-2008, 10:36 PM

The funny thing is that you know that will be tried again in the next decade.

ih8brady
11-19-2008, 12:27 AM
lmao @ "the soul brotha"

Ever wonder what it would be like if there was a Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Home Game? Well, watching this flick is kind of like that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KCct4RwLNM

phinfan3411
11-19-2008, 12:49 PM
I am really out of my league in this forum as well, I keep reading all your least favorites, and think to myself, hey.....I liked that movie. I liked XXX, not XXX2, but I also loved Top Gun.

As far as least favorite for me, I would probably have to go with maybe Vanilla Sky, I think I left before it was over.

There are not many movies I hate, but there are many that are not as good as I had built them up in my mind.

tylerdolphin
11-19-2008, 06:42 PM
Napoleon Dynamite. I thought it would be funny, but I barely laughed all movie.

Locke
11-19-2008, 06:58 PM

Watch it again. I didn't laugh at all the first time I watched it, hated it. Then my girlfriend sat me down months later and made me watch it with her, and I loved it. I think once you get passed the initial shock of the incredibly dry humor, its really hilarious.....

phinfan3411
11-19-2008, 07:22 PM
Watch it again. I didn't laugh at all the first time I watched it, hated it. Then my girlfriend sat me down months later and made me watch it with her, and I loved it. I think once you get passed the initial shock of the incredibly dry humor, its really hilarious.....

Gotta agree, I think the overall mood you are in can affect your idea of how funny a particular movie is.

SpaceMountain16
11-20-2008, 01:58 PM

Oh my god.....

That might be seriously the worst movie i've ever seen.

Everyone told me that movie was so funny, i don't think i laughed once.

Noodle Arm
11-20-2008, 02:03 PM
Troll II. It is without a doubt the worst AND greatest film I have ever seen. It is amazing in just about every way.

SpaceMountain16
11-20-2008, 02:05 PM
Troll II. It is without a doubt the worst AND greatest film I have ever seen. It is amazing in just about every way.

Is it as good as Basket Case, Driller Killer, Chopping Mall and some other "fantastic" horror movies?

Noodle Arm
11-20-2008, 02:07 PM
Is it as good as Basket Case, Driller Killer, Chopping Mall and some other "fantastic" horror movies?

Yes my friend. I made a thread about it a few years ago...there are links to some youtube clips in it. http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f10/noodle-presents-the-greatest-motion-picture-ever-149117.html?highlight=troll

SpaceMountain16
11-20-2008, 02:09 PM
Yes my friend. I made a thread about it a few years ago...there are links to some youtube clips in it. http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f10/noodle-presents-the-greatest-motion-picture-ever-149117.html?highlight=troll

I'll be with you in 9 minutes and 40 seconds to respond.

SpaceMountain16
11-20-2008, 02:20 PM
Well i've always heard that Troll 2 set the standard for WORST MOVIE of all-time. But i never dreamed it could look this awful. The Dad is HILARIOUS, he's such an AWFUL actor that his delivery on lines had me in tears.

ih8brady
11-20-2008, 02:37 PM
Troll 2: Now troll free. Wtf is with goblins? but you have to love "You can't piss on hospitality" or "Oh my gahhhhhhhhdddddddddd!!!!"

FinFrenzy
11-20-2008, 03:01 PM

Your quoted posted link was great!! :up:

Power to the double decker bologna sandwich...:D

Yamaji
11-20-2008, 03:39 PM
If you've heard of this one you are hardcore...it was called The Hearse, supposedly a horror flick about a hearse that drives itself around. I don't think it actually does anything to anyone, but then again I may have blacked out from the atoms splitting in my head

Locke
11-20-2008, 04:20 PM
If you've heard of this one you are hardcore...it was called The Hearse, supposedly a horror flick about a hearse that drives itself around. I don't think it actually does anything to anyone, but then again I may have blacked out from the atoms splitting in my head

X-Pacolypse
11-21-2008, 12:18 AM
Alexander, the one with Colin Farrel. Talk about a load of steaming crap...

Oh dear God, please don't remind me. That movie was so GOD AWFUL!!! I can't believe I went and saw that! Ready to Rumble is another steaming pile of cinematic crap.

X-Pacolypse
11-21-2008, 12:21 AM
I am really out of my league in this forum as well, I keep reading all your least favorites, and think to myself, hey.....I liked that movie. I liked XXX, not XXX2, but I also loved Top Gun.

As far as least favorite for me, I would probably have to go with maybe Vanilla Sky, I think I left before it was over.

There are not many movies I hate, but there are many that are not as good as I had built them up in my mind.

I didn't hate Vanilla Sky, I just came out of the theatre pretty much saying: "Ummmm.. what?" It was just a trippy and weird movie.

SpaceMountain16
11-21-2008, 03:26 PM
Oh dear God, please don't remind me. That movie was so GOD AWFUL!!! I can't believe I went and saw that! Ready to Rumble is another steaming pile of cinematic crap.

Alexander was terrible, Ready to Rumble was just stupid. Both are awful movies.

Dolpfan_72
11-22-2008, 03:25 AM
Tie. Ultra Violet and Speed Racer.

...just damn.

SpaceMountain16
11-22-2008, 11:21 AM
Tie. Ultra Violet and Speed Racer.

...just damn.

I saw Speed Racer, it was pretty bad, even for a kids movie. The Animation i figured would at least be cool but it wasn't, it moved to fast i had no idea what was going on in any of the races. Just stupid.

Crickett
11-23-2008, 01:41 PM

If you thought that was bad, you should have seen the real WCW at the time. :sidelol:

I saw Speed Racer, it was pretty bad, even for a kids movie. The Animation i figured would at least be cool but it wasn't, it moved to fast i had no idea what was going on in any of the races. Just stupid.

Did you ever watch the original Speed Racer cartoon?

My pick for worst movie ever........ Phone Booth.

SpaceMountain16
11-23-2008, 01:50 PM
If you thought that was bad, you should have seen the real WCW at the time. :sidelol:

Did you ever watch the original Speed Racer cartoon?

My pick for worst movie ever........ Phone Booth.

Occasionally, can't say i was a huge fan.

I know it wasn't exactly known for it's well drawn animation, voice acting or dialogue period but the movie was just ****ty. Especially for the budget it had and hype it got.

ih8brady
11-23-2008, 07:34 PM

Holy ****! I just realized that's Ray Milland! He must have been really desperate for money. I feel sorry how a talented man is in such ridiculousness.

deephin
11-23-2008, 09:23 PM
i would probably have to say white noise is one of the worst ive seen found it a bit fun but for a "scary movie" was not good at all.

d-day
11-26-2008, 02:36 PM
Silent Partner - Tara Reid

Only movie where i hoped the lead actress didn't take her clothes off.

uga3406
11-27-2008, 01:24 AM
anything ashton koucher is in

Blackocrates
11-27-2008, 08:12 PM
anything ashton koucher is in

I got some laughs out of Dude, Where's My Car?. Even though I'm kind of embarrassed to admit that I watched it. I wouldn't recommend it or anything.

Arsenal WV
11-28-2008, 01:09 AM
Wickerman? I think that's what its called. With Nicholas Cage...that movie blew..

SpaceMountain16
11-28-2008, 02:31 AM
Wickerman? I think that's what its called. With Nicholas Cage...that movie blew..

I heard that was really bad, and a lot of his movies are lately so i believe it.

d-day
12-29-2008, 12:14 AM
lolz - i'm watching it right now - it's called Blood Freak from 1972 - this biker hooks up a with a hippy chick and gets a job on a turkey farm eating experimental turkey - he turns into a turkey man and starts killing drug dealers

best part: turkey man hooks up with hippy chick but she wants to call it off because she's worried about what their future kids might think!

you can actually hear the director shouting out directions throughout the movie in the background!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0132888/

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/12/3347889_det-1.jpg

d-day
12-29-2008, 12:35 AM
bwhahahahahaha - the guy narrating the movie is smoking a cigarette the entire time - when he gives his final monologue, he's coughing through half of it - what a wonderfully god-awful film

CedarPhin
12-29-2008, 05:39 PM
That movie about the beginning of the CIA...I really can't think of the name of it.

Too long and too boring.

fatkirstyalley
12-29-2008, 05:39 PM
Troll 2: Now troll free. Wtf is with goblins? but you have to love "You can't piss on hospitality" or "Oh my gahhhhhhhhdddddddddd!!!!"
Disagree. Troll 3 in da hood is by far the worst

CedarPhin
12-29-2008, 05:40 PM
I heard that was really bad, and a lot of his movies are lately so i believe it.

The last movie with him in it that I liked was "Lord of War"

GoonBoss
01-20-2009, 11:48 PM
Tango and Cash

BobDole
01-23-2009, 02:18 PM
there is a horror flick out there called 'the mad butcher'. that one gets my vote.

fatkirstyalley
01-23-2009, 04:39 PM
Halloween resurrection

Boone
01-23-2009, 04:59 PM
Love Guru totally sucked...

mullet
01-23-2009, 05:54 PM
Norbit

Hands down one of THE worst movies ever

poornate
01-31-2009, 10:49 PM
I think horror movies should be removed from consideration here... so many are intentionally made bad... How about Batteries Not Included, Face Off, and Batman verses Billy the Kid... all bad... also... do you think that Ishtar and the Postman are as bad as people make them out to be? I don't...

GoonBoss
02-01-2009, 02:56 PM
I think horror movies should be removed from consideration here... so many are intentionally made bad... How about Batteries Not Included, Face Off, and Batman verses Billy the Kid... all bad... also... do you think that Ishtar and the Postman are as bad as people make them out to be? I don't...

Ishtar is not nearly as bad as it was made out to be. I found it entertaining in the mold of the Hope/crosby road movies.

CedarPhin
02-01-2009, 03:55 PM
I watched that movie "The Lookout" the other day. I thought it was terrible.

SpaceMountain16
02-05-2009, 08:04 PM
Grease

Don't even debate this with me.

GoonBoss
02-05-2009, 10:26 PM
Grease

:lol: I loved Grease. Watched it just the other day. Grease II? I'm with you. It's in the running but nothing beats Tango & Cash, IMO.

SpaceMountain16
02-05-2009, 11:54 PM
:lol: I loved Grease. Watched it just the other day. Grease II? I'm with you. It's in the running but nothing beats Tango & Cash, IMO.

This entire post is blasphemy!

GoonBoss
02-06-2009, 12:20 AM
This entire post is blasphemy!

I liked the Jaimie Gertz part. That's the only redeeming factor of Tango & Cash.

The Grease series boasted Olivia Newton John when she was hot, and, Michelle phieffer..When she was hot.

Gilo45
02-06-2009, 03:08 PM
Die Another Day sucked, I know the gadgets are supposed to be ridiculous but a giant laser in the sky that can destroy countires controlled by a guy in a robotic suit who has a screwed up facelift to make him go from Korean apperance to American gets my vote.

However the worst film I have ever seen..

The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lava Girl in 3D. You can just tell from the title that it completley blows.

ih8brady
02-06-2009, 07:09 PM
Die Another Day sucked, I know the gadgets are supposed to be ridiculous but a giant laser in the sky that can destroy countires controlled by a guy in a robotic suit who has a screwed up facelift to make him go from Korean apperance to American gets my vote.

However the worst film I have ever seen..

The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lava Girl in 3D. You can just tell from the title that it completley blows.

Can a movie in 3D not be lame? I would guess no, personally.

ryanosaur2000
02-24-2009, 08:39 AM
Hard decision here.

8 Mile - I hate Eminem with a passion. This movie has inspired way too many "wiggers" to pop up :sidelol:

Jarhead - Not really a bad movie, but being the war movie fanatic I am, I was hoping this movie would have tons of action, it didn't :(

I agree with everything you said with one exception...the Fast and the Furious movies are all crap. But, I have to say that everything else you said was spot on bud :up:

SpurzN703
03-10-2009, 05:25 PM

Grease, is the worst movie ever.

By the way i think you guys are being too hard on The Godfather III. It's not a very good film, certainly a not as good as it's classic predecessors but it's not all that bad. If it wasn't for Sofia Coppola it could have been good!

In no way is Grease the worst ever. Baby Geniuses 2 takes the cake

SpurzN703
03-10-2009, 05:28 PM
Grease

We just might! :chuckle:

Dolfan3773
03-10-2009, 05:28 PM
Going Overboad w/ Adam Sandler...sucked big ***

Dolphins7273
03-10-2009, 05:36 PM
Once Bitten. I saw it on HBO when I was 12 thinking I was gonna see a funny Jim Carrey movie.

Fin_Frenzy_84
03-10-2009, 05:44 PM
Strange Wilderness

that was funny

Fin_Frenzy_84
03-10-2009, 05:51 PM
Star Trek tops everything lol worst movie ever

FinFrenzy
03-10-2009, 06:06 PM
The postman needs to be added ohh and my wife talked me into going to the movies to watch random hearts harrison ford flick........wow did that stink people actually started leaving...we did too.

ih8brady
03-14-2009, 03:32 PM
The Happening from 2008 was bad, Ed Wood bad. The plot was stupid and nonsensical, lousy grade-school writing and atrocious acting by the entire cast. Ronald Reagan once said that the six worst words to hear are: The government is here to help. He was wrong. The six worst words are: A film by M. Night Shamalayn.

Blackocrates
03-14-2009, 04:46 PM
The Happening from 2008 was bad, Ed Wood bad. The plot was stupid and nonsensical, lousy grade-school writing and atrocious acting by the entire cast. Ronald Reagan once said that the six worst words to hear are: The government is here to help. He was wrong. The six worst words are: A film by M. Night Shamalayn.

I've heard people say that the movie was satire and the bad acting was intentional. If that is the case then it's a pretty funny movie. If it was serious then I agree. I laughed a lot though. Especially watching people run from wind.

ih8brady
03-16-2009, 09:31 AM
I've heard people say that the movie was satire and the bad acting was intentional. If that is the case then it's a pretty funny movie. If it was serious then I agree. I laughed a lot though. Especially watching people run from wind.

I think that's a lame cover-up, kind of like getting turned down by the hottest girl in high school and then saying, "Well, I didn't really want to go to prom anyways." His last three films have all been duds and progressively worse. More egregious is the fact that his acting roles(not mere background cameos) are increasing in prominence when he is a geeky looking dweeb with no presence or talent whatsoever. Who told him he could act?

GoonBoss
03-16-2009, 09:54 AM
Star Trek tops everything lol worst movie ever

Lulz....Yeah..It was pretty bad.

Blackocrates
03-16-2009, 01:05 PM
I think that's a lame cover-up, kind of like getting turned down by the hottest girl in high school and then saying, "Well, I didn't really want to go to prom anyways." His last three films have all been duds and progressively worse. More egregious is the fact that his acting roles(not mere background cameos) are increasing in prominence when he is a geeky looking dweeb with no presence or talent whatsoever. Who told him he could act?

I agree, I don't think M. Knight is that crafty. Although, I watched it again with the view that it was intentional and satirical and I laughed my head off. When viewed in that light, the movie isn't that bad.

syborg
03-16-2009, 05:04 PM
Mamma-Mia. . this film should be burned. . every copy in existance along with the original, scoop up all the ashes, microwave them and relight them and then scatter the ashes on the moon. .

Locke
03-16-2009, 05:12 PM
Mamma-Mia. . this film should be burned. . every copy in existance along with the original, scoop up all the ashes, microwave them and relight them and then scatter the ashes on the moon. .

:lol2:

My fiance made me go see it. I'll never ever get over the fact that James Bond was in a musical....

syborg
03-16-2009, 06:24 PM
:lol2:

My fiance made me go see it. I'll never ever get over the fact that James Bond was in a musical....

I know man. . I feel the pain. . James Bond on a cliff top singing to Meryl streep. . an Abba song. .how did this film will acclaim and awards. . who did they pay for those. . :foundout:

poornate
03-16-2009, 07:33 PM
The postman needs to be added ohh and my wife talked me into going to the movies to watch random hearts harrison ford flick........wow did that stink people actually started leaving...we did too.

If you want to add a Costner flick, fine... add Waterworld... but the Postman gets a much worse reputation than it deserves... it is pretentious and overly long, but it also a watchable movie...

GoonBoss
03-16-2009, 07:55 PM
If you want to add a Costner flick, fine... add Waterworld... but the Postman gets a much worse reputation than it deserves... it is pretentious and overly long, but it also a watchable movie...

Agreed. In the pantheon of "bad" Waterworld belongs higher than The Postman.

Bumpus
03-19-2009, 12:03 PM
I think horror movies should be removed from consideration here... so many are intentionally made bad...

Kinda like Army of Darkness???

Terribile horror flick, hilarious movie...

BLITZKRIEG
03-19-2009, 04:56 PM
I like both "The Postman" and "Waterworld". I wouldn't list them as all time favorite Costner flix, but they were both enjoyable to watch in my opinion....

Vantage Point / Dark Knight take the crown for me. I hated both of those movies....

IN TUNA WE TRUST!!....

ih8brady
03-19-2009, 04:58 PM
I agree, I don't think M. Knight is that crafty. Although, I watched it again with the view that it was intentional and satirical and I laughed my head off. When viewed in that light, the movie isn't that bad.

True. Then again movies like Troll 2 or Ed Wood's Plan 9 from Outter Space are funny on their own (or mocking ala mst3k) but that just proves what dolts the directors/producers/cast were.

BobDole
03-19-2009, 05:08 PM
Kinda like Army of Darkness???

Terribile horror flick, hilarious movie...

the first evil dead was supposed to be straight horror - but so many people saw the humor in it that he did evil dead 2 as half comedy, half horror. army of darkness was meant to be straight comedy.

'but in my own way, i already was king. hail to the king baby.'

BLITZKRIEG
03-19-2009, 05:19 PM
the first evil dead was supposed to be straight horror - but so many people saw the humor in it that he did evil dead 2 as half comedy, half horror. army of darkness was meant to be straight comedy.

'but in my own way, i already was king. hail to the king baby.'

Evil Dead 2 was awesome!! Scared the **** out of me!!!...

IN TUNA WE TRUST....

BobDole
03-19-2009, 05:45 PM
Evil Dead 2 was awsome!! Scared the **** out of me!!!...

IN TUNA WE TRUST....

groovy.

by far my favorite trilogy ever. there's even a remake in the works.

zackmandude63
05-08-2009, 08:41 AM
what about the leprechaun movies

ih8brady
05-08-2009, 11:02 AM

I love that film, gets me everytime: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nda_OSWeyn8

SpaceMountain16
05-09-2009, 01:59 AM

As with many horror movies, so bad they're good.

The_Dark_Knight
05-09-2009, 05:08 AM
The Pink Panther...the Steve Martin one.

Jaws 4

The Wild Wild West

Every Friday the 13th after part 4

Escape from, Conquest of and Battle for the Planet of the Apes

Tetragrammaton
08-09-2009, 04:55 PM
G.I. Joe.

aquaman54
08-09-2009, 05:25 PM
For me.....CaddyShack II is definitely up there.And anything that has Will Ferrell or Jack Black in it.I just can't stand those two.They just aren't naturally funny to me.At least not Eddie Murphy funny anyways.

canesandbhoys
08-09-2009, 05:34 PM
I can't believe no one has said 88 Minutes yet. We went with the idea that Pacino wouldn't sign onto a bad movie. To be honest, it started off well, but it went steadily downhill, and the big reveal literally had the audience I was in groaning.

As far as Shyamalan, I actually liked The Village. I find something about it interesting.

Arsenal WV
08-09-2009, 08:57 PM
kazaam with Shaq

Horrible.

Blackocrates
08-10-2009, 04:33 AM
G.I. Joe.

You watched that? I'm surprised.

Tetragrammaton
08-10-2009, 10:32 AM
You watched that? I'm surprised.

I walked into the theater for a few minutes while I waited for The Girlfriend Experience to start. It was enough to make my judgment.

JTBRLZ
08-10-2009, 03:07 PM
New worst movie for me. Knowing, with Nicholas Cage. Horrible, worst movie I've EVER seen.

BARF
08-10-2009, 04:05 PM
28 days that zombie movie i think thats the name that was the biggest horsecrap i have ever seen

Tetragrammaton
08-10-2009, 04:10 PM
28 days that zombie movie i think thats the name that was the biggest horsecrap i have ever seen

28 Days Later you mean? You didn't like it? Wow.

Gonzo
08-10-2009, 04:16 PM
I'm going to add Transformers 2 to my top ten worst list. I thought watching it a second time in IMAX (for free) would change my mind. I left hating it more.

Gonzo
08-10-2009, 04:31 PM
I love this list: http://www.imdb.com/chart/bottom

Sadly, Surf Nazis Must Die moved out of the bottom 100.

dlockz
08-10-2009, 05:25 PM

wow I actually think that a great movie , the first one

SpurzN703
08-14-2009, 12:08 AM

I saw the movie a few days ago. Either the acting was intentionally done or Shyamalan doesn't know WTF he's doing anymore.

Weird lady who lives by herself: "Are you going to wait until I go to sleep so you can rob me and then kill me?"

Wahlberg: "Whaaaaat? Nooooooo!"

I heard that Wahlberg and company acted the way they did in the movie on purpose. They were intending to act like kids in a grown up situation.

Why? Who ****ing knows

SpurzN703
08-14-2009, 12:12 AM
I'm going to add Transformers 2 to my top ten worst list. I thought watching it a second time in IMAX (for free) would change my mind. I left hating it more.

I loved the first one but man was the sequel just not that great. They really ****ed that one up

Adam First
09-04-2009, 08:46 PM
The Ringer (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0267891/)

This movie is so damn bad. It's a complete ripoff of the South Park episode "Up the Down Steroid" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Up_the_Down_Steroid), the only thing not stolen was the humor. Johnny Knoxville shows how bad of an actor he is.

Honorable Mention:

Miami Vice (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0430357/) - I always check Rotten Tomatoes before I see a movie thanks to this unbelievable bore-fest.

TheDon74
09-04-2009, 09:02 PM
Anything the Sci-Fi Channel makes.

TheDon74
09-04-2009, 09:04 PM
I love this list: http://www.imdb.com/chart/bottom

Sadly, Surf Nazis Must Die moved out of the bottom 100.

I just wanted to give you props on Hunter S. pic

X-Pacolypse
06-15-2010, 02:55 PM
Here is a movie that NOBODY has mentioned. The Chamber, the movie based off the John Grisham novel. It had Chris O'Donnell and Gene Hackman in the film and it was just an absolutely TERRIBLE movie.

X-Pacolypse
06-15-2010, 03:15 PM
Hard decision here.

Didn't even bother to see it.

X-Pacolypse
06-15-2010, 03:16 PM

Believe me, I did. David Arquette as World Champion? That's pretty damn bad.

SRM
06-17-2010, 07:11 PM
Slither. Worst and weirdest movie I have ever seen.

tylerdolphin
06-17-2010, 07:13 PM
The Killing Room. And its not even close.

SpurzN703
06-18-2010, 10:06 AM
Anything the Sci-Fi Channel makes.

What, you mean you didn't like Mongolian Death Worm?

GoonBoss
06-18-2010, 12:24 PM
I'm adding Avatar. I just saw that steaming dung pile on HBO. Holy crap what a horrible movie. They could've trimmed off an hour by cutting out scenes of being chased through the jungle constantly. Wow.

COphinphan89
06-19-2010, 04:44 PM
Matrix Revolutions and the Star Wars prequels are up there. Troll 2 is a pinnacle of awfulness. Gigli as well. Have to include Boat Trip and anything recent with Nicholas Cage too.

X-Pacolypse
06-19-2010, 09:02 PM
Gone Fishin' is another steaming pile of cinematic crap. The theatre that I saw it in was an even bigger piece of crap.

COphinphan89
06-29-2010, 10:11 PM
So I just watched both "Twilight" movies to see what all the buzz was about.

Wow.

Easily two of the biggest pieces of crap I've ever wasted my time on.

There is absolutely nothing good about these movies. Not the acting, the dialogue, and certainly not what it portrays as a healthy relationship to its audience (10-17 year old females).

It's really disappointing to see what passes for cinema sometimes.

Dolfan984
06-30-2010, 04:32 AM

This This This This This

Possum
06-30-2010, 05:18 AM
starship troopers 2. this is why: if you have seen the first one and remember the ship captain who gets smashed by the door and dies. well shes in the sequel and dies again but as a different character. :bobdole: thank god i didnt buy that movie. but i lost a part of my soul after watching it.

X-Pacolypse
07-03-2010, 11:16 PM
So I just watched both "Twilight" movies to see what all the buzz was about.

Wow.

Easily two of the biggest pieces of crap I've ever wasted my time on.

There is absolutely nothing good about these movies. Not the acting, the dialogue, and certainly not what it portrays as a healthy relationship to its audience (10-17 year old females).

It's really disappointing to see what passes for cinema sometimes.

I never really understood the obsession with a bunch of douchebag/emo vampires.

BobDole
07-06-2010, 05:46 PM
I never really understood the obsession with a bunch of douchebag/emo vampires.

congratulations! you're not a 13 year old girl. i don't get it either but i would do unforgivable things to kristen stewart.

CedarPhin
07-08-2010, 06:54 AM
Star Wars I and II sucked balls.

CedarPhin
07-08-2010, 06:55 AM
i don't get it either but i would do unforgivable things to kristen stewart.

qft.

Possum
07-08-2010, 07:02 AM
congratulations! you're not a 13 year old girl. i don't get it either but i would do unforgivable things to kristen stewart.

what girl wouldnt you do unforgivable things too?

BobDole
07-13-2010, 07:53 PM
what girl wouldnt you do unforgivable things too?

oh there's plenty. but she ain't one of 'em.

zackmandude63
12-16-2010, 11:31 PM
I hated 2012

Fin_Frenzy_84
12-17-2010, 12:45 AM
paranormal activity the first one sucked balls

WeVie
01-24-2011, 02:44 AM
I watched Buried the other night and man that was a total waste of 95 minutes. Sucked big time.

Arsenal WV
01-24-2011, 11:37 AM

No way. That movie tripped my **** the first time I watched it.

SpurzN703
01-28-2011, 06:07 PM
Are you guys even reading the name of the thread? It's the worst you've ever seen, not the last one you didn't like.

HurriPhin
01-28-2011, 06:30 PM
Inception. Didn't even finish the stupid thing.

BobDole
02-04-2011, 06:14 PM
anyone ever catch 'sky captain and the world of tomorrow'? holy hell that was the worst thing i've ever seen. hilarious even.

Vaark
02-04-2011, 07:25 PM
Hey Bob.. good2CU!

where the **** have you been hiding? Incarcerated? Committed? Abducted by aliens? or what?

oh, gigly, glitter and larry the cable guy come immediately to mind.. athough I know that if I think about it I've seen even worse too.

Boy From School
02-04-2011, 08:23 PM
This movie was horrible!

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/02/anightattheroxbury-1.jpg

COphinphan89
02-05-2011, 02:49 AM
Superman Returns. Seriously, **** that movie.

BobDole
02-09-2011, 05:32 PM
Hey Bob.. good2CU!

where the **** have you been hiding? Incarcerated? Committed? Abducted by aliens? or what?

oh, gigly, glitter and larry the cable guy come immediately to mind.. athough I know that if I think about it I've seen even worse too.

hiding from this craptastic season is more like it. i'll be around to fugg with everyone now though - good to see you too man.

Myles Fynch
02-11-2011, 03:21 AM
Worst movie I ever paid to see was The Punisher. Never laughed so hard at a movie that wasn't supposed to be funny. There were only about twenty people in the theater and everyone was basically heckling it from about 10 minutes into it. Usually "that guy" yells, "STFU, I'm trying to watch a movie here" but he was probably laughing, too.

justdev7
02-11-2011, 03:33 AM
The happening starring mark walberg aka marky mark. Plants taking over the world plus horrible acting and screen writing. Bad all around.

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

justdev7
02-11-2011, 03:35 AM
Inception. Didn't even finish the stupid thing.

I hope this is a joke

justdev7
02-11-2011, 03:45 AM

Lmao... that was mine too. It was the perfect storm of a disgraceful plot, awful screen writing, and probably the worst acting I've ever seen in a blockbuster film. What happened to m. Knight? 6th sense was awesome. That reminds me, lady in the water is #2.

Possum
02-11-2011, 03:51 AM
This movie was horrible!

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/02/anightattheroxbury-1.jpg

some snl skits should just not be made.

tylerdolphin
02-11-2011, 03:58 AM
The Killing Room.

All you need to know is it stars Nick Cannon and the entire movie is set in one empty room.

PhinsPhan11
02-12-2011, 02:43 PM
The worst movie I've ever seen was RV. That was terrible.

COphinphan89
02-14-2011, 02:02 PM
Lmao... that was mine too. It was the perfect storm of a disgraceful plot, awful screen writing, and probably the worst acting I've ever seen in a blockbuster film. What happened to m. Knight? 6th sense was awesome. That reminds me, lady in the water is #2.

I think M. Knight just got lucky with The 6th Sense. It was his first big film and he had a good actor leading the way with Willis and an original plot and plot twist. It caught most people off guard (including me) and everyone was like "Holy ****. Didn't see that coming."

But it got old fast. Signs was decent, even though the plot twist was pretty stupid. Say what you want about him, but I think Mel Gibson rescued that movie from the trash heap. And everything after that has been complete ****. The Village, Lady in the Water, The Happening. I think the infamous term they use now is "The M. Knight Groan" that you hear whenever you're watching the trailers before your movie and use

COphinphan89
02-15-2011, 03:25 PM
I just watched the second one real late last night. I thought it was scary as ****. I'll probably watch the other one tonight.

Bumpus
06-27-2011, 02:14 AM
Wow. Just wow.

While channel surfing, I came across the most mangy, retarded, stupendously bad excuse for a film ever ...

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

It's kinda like a train wreck. So hideously horrible, and yet I couldn't seem to change the channel. It was as if I felt an obligation to see just how bad it could get ... And, it just kept getting worse.

PhinsPhan11
06-27-2011, 02:20 AM
Wow. Just wow.

While channel surfing, I came across the most mangy, retarded, stupendously bad excuse for a film ever ...

It's kinda like a train wreck. So hideously horrible, and yet I couldn't seem to change the channel. It was as if I felt an obligation to see just how bad it could get ... And, it just kept getting worse.
I saw so many previews for this movie, and it looked awful. I definitely won't be watching it anytime soon.

Gonzo
06-27-2011, 09:02 AM
Wow. Just wow.

Definitely a love it or hate it movie, with little in between. If you are video game/comic nerd like myself, it was absolutely brilliant (extra points for being filmed in my old neighborhood). My parents, on the other hand, ****ing hated it.

Gonzo
06-27-2011, 09:11 AM
While it wasn't the worst movie I've ever seen, Tree of Life is near the top. Overlong, pretentious piece of ****. I don't know why I keep giving Malick a chance. He hasn't made a good movie since Badlands.

He's joining my list of the unwatchables, which includes such "auteurs" as Uwe Boll and Paul W.S. Anderson.

SpurzN703
06-28-2011, 05:12 PM
Wow. Just wow.

You're 37. You probably like Susan Lucci's greatest hits. SPVTW is one of my Top 10 favorite movies so eat it gramps

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Definitely a love it or hate it movie, with little in between. If you are video game/comic nerd like myself, it was absolutely brilliant (extra points for being filmed in my old neighborhood). My parents, on the other hand, ****ing hated it.

Pffft your parents. **** parents. Uptight yokels :lol:

Bumpus
06-29-2011, 12:44 AM
You're 37. You probably like Susan Lucci's greatest hits. SPVTW is one of my Top 10 favorite movies so eat it gramps

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/06/207_not_sure_if_serious-1.jpg

SpurzN703
06-29-2011, 09:55 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/06/207_not_sure_if_serious-1.jpg

Very serious. Scott Pilgrim is one of the most unique movies I've ever seen. I dug it

Tunaphish429
06-29-2011, 10:51 AM
The Crow part 4...Man was it awful...Started watching it ended up putting it on mute..Man was it bad..

If you can hold out for the hole movie tho, you get to see Danny Treo' do the rain dance..Comical type stuff.

PATSSUCK
08-30-2011, 07:23 PM
I love Scott Pilgrim saves the world.

SpurzN703
08-31-2011, 09:32 AM
I love Scott Pilgrim saves the world.

Me too amigo, me too.

kud
08-31-2011, 02:44 PM
I love gore and "torture porn" as it is commonly referred to. I just watching "Captivity" not even Elisha Cuthbert's sexyness could save that one. Awful Awful. I think that was some sadistic trick to torture the viewer.

Vacancy 2 was a major let down, I thought the first one was good.

Oh and the movie Paul, the little alien dude voiced by Seth Rogen. I don't think I've ever laughed so little as in this pseudo-comedy.

kud
08-31-2011, 02:47 PM
Wow. Just wow.

Scott Pilgrim vs the world was awesome as hell. It's not a movie that is meant to be taken seriously. The whole movie is based on a video game. I thoroughly enjoyed it as I do with most of Michael Cera's work. Kid is a genius.

electrolyte
12-06-2011, 06:49 AM
hmm, hard question to answer.

I'll just say, "worst movie I've ever seen after expecting a good movie"

that would be oliver stone's Alexander. I wanted to talk out of the theater but I wasn't alone so I couldn't.