PDA

View Full Version : Bills fans I DARE you to open this thread

TerryTate
09-21-2003, 11:48 PM
Okay for all the bills fans that have enough cajones to show up to this board, let me ask you a few questions....

Where was wonderboy Moulds? OWNED
Where was wonderboy Bledsoe? OWNED

Big Fat Slob Sam Adams was owned....
Travis henry was owned until he was hurt and wouldve gotten owned even if healthy
Points given up by Dolphins Defense = 0!!!!!
I hope bledsoe likes the taste of Pro Player grass, cause ogunleye put him there a lot....
3W have all the ufn you want with DW and Ricky embracing, cause they were celebrating the bills getting their arse kicked...
You guys want to keep yelling sweep....welcome to this year mofos!

Ok so its time for you Jilly fans that just arrived to go back where u came from, Billszone.com...3w, Mouldsrocks, Circlejerk, and Justa u can join them...all your talk has turned out to be useless, as your superjills have been ROCKED, old man Junior outplayed Takeo, wasnt that sack beautiful?

17-7!!!!!!!! OWNED

God this win feels so good!

dolfan06
09-22-2003, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
Okay for all the bills fans that have enough cajones to show up to this board, let me ask you a few questions....

Where was wonderboy Moulds? OWNED
Where was wonderboy Bledsoe? OWNED

Big Fat Slob Sam Adams was owned....
Travis henry was owned until he was hurt and wouldve gotten owned even if healthy
Points given up by Dolphins Defense = 0!!!!!
I hope bledsoe likes the taste of Pro Player grass, cause ogunleye put him there a lot....
3W have all the ufn you want with DW and Ricky embracing, cause they were celebrating the bills getting their arse kicked...
You guys want to keep yelling sweep....welcome to this year mofos!

Ok so its time for you Jilly fans that just arrived to go back where u came from, Billszone.com...3w, Mouldsrocks, Circlejerk, and Justa u can join them...all your talk has turned out to be useless, as your superjills have been ROCKED, old man Junior outplayed Takeo, wasnt that sack beautiful?

17-7!!!!!!!! OWNED

God this win feels so good! i don't think they have the nuts to show up here!:D

TerryTate
09-22-2003, 01:00 AM
no cajones whatsoever....i only see a few that must have teeny tiny ones that have showed up.... :lol:

CirclingWagons
09-22-2003, 01:01 AM
good win guys...bledsoe and moulds did get owned tonight...with that defensive performance, u'd own the 99 rams...great win

dolfan06
09-22-2003, 01:02 AM
no cajones whatsoever....i only see a few that must have teeny tiny ones that have showed up.... :lol: don't worry uFF, i know you've been on lately!;)

TerryTate
09-22-2003, 01:05 AM
i lost you there.. ???

dolfan06
09-22-2003, 01:07 AM
i lost you there.. ??? 3W was saying that you were a band waggoner, and that you took off when the fins lost!

TerryTate
09-22-2003, 01:25 AM
gotcha, thanks