PDA

View Full Version : Anyone play Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe??

iDolFan
11-17-2008, 10:11 PM
I was just curious to see how it was. I almost bought it today, but I barely have time for my other games, but if it's a bad @$$ game, i guess ill make time.

any thoughts on the game? Thanks!

CedarPhin
11-17-2008, 11:01 PM
Not yet. I usually like the Mortal Kombat games...this one looks decent.

chibully
11-24-2008, 08:46 PM
it's a cool game. I'm sure a lot of people thought pairing mortal kombat and dc universe would not turn out well, but dc characters fit in well with mortal kombat characters.There's not much to do, you can go online and play. The arcade mode lets you choose whether you want to fight mortal kombat characters, dc universe characters, or both. There's also a story, which you can play from both sides. and this reallt hard mode called kombo challenge. Each character has 10 (mostly) long combos, I think I did 1 in the whole game

maccachief
11-24-2008, 09:56 PM
beware, if you like the blood/gore of mortal kombat fatalities, they are absent in this game, hence the "T" rating :/

petefins
11-24-2008, 10:02 PM
beware, if you like the blood/gore of mortal kombat fatalities, they are absent in this game, hence the "T" rating :/

Are you kidding? That is why I loved MK on my old super Nintendo. "FINISH HIM" kick to the head. AHHHHH (falls down into a field of spikes)

Greatness920
11-24-2008, 11:08 PM
yea the fatalities sucked *** i watched the videos and it was bad...no gore wat so ever only cool ones were raidens and subzero

maccachief
11-25-2008, 07:35 PM
Are you kidding? That is why I loved MK on my old super Nintendo. "FINISH HIM" kick to the head. AHHHHH (falls down into a field of spikes)

yeah...they're really tame this time around. well...tame by previous game standards

a video of every fatality/heroic brutality (what they call the DC hero beatdowns...since heroes don't kill you...) in the game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToOv1yNU1h8

petefins
11-25-2008, 08:57 PM
yeah...they're really tame this time around. well...tame by previous game standards

a video of every fatality/heroic brutality (what they call the DC hero beatdowns...since heroes don't kill you...) in the game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToOv1yNU1h8

I wouldn't be surprised if Batman killed a few in his day. Hero my ***. He is 100% bonified BaD ***.