PDA

View Full Version : Bills Fans: Come and get it....

bigbry
09-21-2003, 11:54 PM
FRESH HOT CROW

There have been many statements/threads by Bills fans. They are all facing each and every one of you.

Who will be the first to give props to the Dolphins who COMPLETLY DOMINATED the Bills?

BB

Billhoff
09-22-2003, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by bigbry
FRESH HOT CROW

There have been many statements/threads by Bills fans. They are all facing each and every one of you.

Who will be the first to give props to the Dolphins who COMPLETLY DOMINATED the Bills?

BB Sunday nite on espn AT HOME in front of a national audience........reverse it, we win by twenty!:D ...congrats you played over your heads and mustered up "one" A game tonite and won....you played better tonite ,but I still think we have the better team.We`ll see you at the Buff later when it really counts!:eek:

3W
09-22-2003, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by bigbry
FRESH HOT CROW

BB

Not me...:booty::D

Capt. Dick
09-22-2003, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by 3W

Not me...:booty::D

You`ve been honored with a thread in the main forum.

3W
09-22-2003, 01:35 AM
I didn't know they allowed profanity in the main forum.:huh::D:lol:

3W
09-22-2003, 01:50 AM
Damn, I must have got Dirtdevil good at one time or another.:D:lol::lol:

StartingTailbak
09-22-2003, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Sunday nite on espn AT HOME in front of a national audience........reverse it, we win by twenty!:D ...congrats you played over your heads and mustered up "one" A game tonite and won....you played better tonite ,but I still think we have the better team.We`ll see you at the Buff later when it really counts!:eek:

What on earth are you talking about?? Your offense didn't even score. NOT ONCE. Learn the name, Ogunleye. You will be hearing it often. And like I said before your O-line holds like a bunch of girls. They only got called once, but Jason got denied 3 sacks by your gutless O-line on illegal holds. And how the hell do you not block Seau? The guy is old and washed up according to Bills fans :lol:. Didn't block Tim Bowens either. I mean, did they not see hiim? I guess the teal jersey made him blend in with the grass :lol:. The Bills got pushed around all night and have a loss to show for it.

All together now..........Moulds was OWNED

Marino1983
09-22-2003, 06:24 PM
Sunday nite on espn AT HOME in front of a national audience........reverse it, we win by twenty!:D ...congrats you played over your heads and mustered up "one" A game tonite and won....you played better tonite ,but I still think we have the better team.We`ll see you at the Buff later when it really counts!:eek:

Have you ever been tested for lead poisoning? :eek: Oh my bad you are just a 4 CHOKE billy goat fan..

Sorry jerk-off, I didn't recognize your 2 year old gibberish ...

17-7 = :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marino1983

harmonkoz
09-22-2003, 07:01 PM
No I am putting an asterisk next to this loss...

I am sure I can think up some excuse similar to the Ray Lucas "reach" you f'ers cried about all last year.

You won. End of story. See you in Buffalo... Hope Ricky has something left in his tank for your big season ending choke-a-thon you ladies put on every year. ;)

You can stick your crow pie right where your old lady likes it best BB. :lol:

Marino1983
09-22-2003, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
No I am putting an asterisk next to this loss...

I am sure I can think up some excuse similar to the Ray Lucas "reach" you f'ers cried about all last year.

You won. End of story. See you in Buffalo... Hope Ricky has something left in his tank for your big season ending choke-a-thon you ladies put on every year. ;)

You can stick your crow pie right where your old lady likes it best BB. :lol:

Get used to it hummerlips !!! You ran YOUR stupid @$$ed mouth all offseason up to this game.. And the crow is just starting to be jammed down your wildebeest throat !!

Your billy goats had their collective @$$es handed to them last night .. And after all the hyped up ego laced B-S smack coming from the billy goats as well as LOSERS like YOU,,, the crow and the B!TCH slapping of sh!t sniffers like YOU has just begun ...

17-7 = :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marino1983

harmonkoz
09-22-2003, 07:34 PM
One problem dumb-a$$... The only thing you are capable of bitch slapping or smacking around is that poor old pet billy goat that you sodomize every night.

Pagan
09-22-2003, 07:38 PM
Gotta love it when they reach for straws and resort to personal attacks when they have NOTHING in the chamber football-wise to fire back!!! :lol:

Marino1983
09-22-2003, 07:47 PM
One problem dumb-a$$... The only thing you are capable of bitch slapping or smacking around is that poor old pet billy goat that you sodomize every night.

Oh my hummer, you are even MORE lame at the :laughat: "smack" you try to respond with since your goats were taught how to play football by a REAL (Miami Dolphins) football team last night !!

Hey maybe you need a vacation from your job of pumping sh!t .. Yeah that's it hummer, a vacation from what your first love is !! :eek:

But don't worry,, I won't let you EVER forget that YOUR joke of a football team was embarrassed NATIONALLY ------ again .....

:goof:

:pirate:

Marino1983

Marino1983
09-22-2003, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Pagan
Gotta love it when they reach for straws and resort to personal attacks when they have NOTHING in the chamber football-wise to fire back!!! :lol:

Yeah hummerlips has been defined as one of the top 10 most B!TCH slapped billy goat fans here on F-H ...

And hummerlips is used to "reaching for a straws... :eek: He carries his tweezers on a chain under his dress,,, just for emergencies ...

:jawdrop:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Billhoff
09-22-2003, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by StartingTailbak

What on earth are you talking about?? Your offense didn't even score. NOT ONCE. Learn the name, Ogunleye. You will be hearing it often. And like I said before your O-line holds like a bunch of girls. They only got called once, but Jason got denied 3 sacks by your gutless O-line on illegal holds. And how the hell do you not block Seau? The guy is old and washed up according to Bills fans :lol:. Didn't block Tim Bowens either. I mean, did they not see hiim? I guess the teal jersey made him blend in with the grass :lol:. The Bills got pushed around all night and have a loss to show for it.

All together now..........Moulds was OWNED You played your best game in decades at home and we played our worst game away in a long time and we still almost won.any of that drift toward your brain...........:rolleyes: Convinced we still have the better team,sorry!

Billhoff
09-22-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983

Have you ever been tested for lead poisoning? :eek: Oh my bad you are just a 4 CHOKE billy goat fan..

Sorry jerk-off, I didn't recognize your 2 year old gibberish ...

17-7 = :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marino1983 :rolleyes:

XoPhinsoX
09-22-2003, 08:50 PM
You played your best game in decades at home and we played our worst game away in a long time and we still almost won.any of that drift toward your brain...........:rolleyes: Convinced we still have the better team,sorry!

Why can't you just admit our D shut your O down? Let's be honest here. Secondary SHUT YOU DOWN! If the Bills would have won 10-7 you all would be sittin here saying you kicked the living **** out of us. Btw, if I remember correctly..I don't think you guys had to drive the ball too far most of the times, but I'm not too sure on that. Best we've played in a decade? Get real. We had many many mistakes as well, just to name a few.

2 INTS, 1 fumble, missed passes, and I'm sure theres much much more. Don't act like we played a PERFECT game, because we didn't. Our D just pimp slapped your O around all night. Hah, more like our O beat the piss out of your D for 40 min.

Billhoff
09-22-2003, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

Why can't you just admit our D shut your O down? Let's be honest here. Secondary SHUT YOU DOWN! If the Bills would have won 10-7 you all would be sittin here saying you kicked the living **** out of us. Btw, if I remember correctly..I don't think you guys had to drive the ball too far most of the times, but I'm not too sure on that. Best we've played in a decade? Get real. We had many many mistakes as well, just to name a few.

2 INTS, 1 fumble, missed passes, and I'm sure theres much much more. Don't act like we played a PERFECT game, because we didn't. Our D just pimp slapped your O around all night. Hah, more like our O beat the piss out of your D for 40 min. I admit our offensive line played like crap and you took advantage of it!......you played a great adrenaline game no question but we left the stadium with bullets still in our feet! ...Did you see ricky get hammered on that one run....WOW!:D He`s gonna need more then two weeks off from that hit!

Marino1983
09-22-2003, 09:08 PM
You played your best game in decades at home and we played our worst game away in a long time and we still almost won.any of that drift toward your brain...........:rolleyes: Convinced we still have the better team,sorry!

Still responding with :hitself: posts I see jerk-OFF :shakeno: ... Your goats played their best game last night,, and ALL for naught ..

B!tch slapped, @$$ kicked, what difference does it make jerk-OFF ? The end result is still the same ,,, 17 - 7 ......

Queeny didn't even throw for a hundred yards... Was sacked 4 times (not including the dozens of x's he picked his goat @$$ off the turf by pressure) !!

Face it pubescent minded one,,, YOUR goats thought they were all world but found out that the ENTIRE world was really laughing at their pathetic display last night !!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Here is $10.00 jerk-OFF... Go buy some tissues and another case of pampers... You stench is starting to reek even over the internet ... :eek:

:lol:

:evil:

Marino1983

Billhoff
09-22-2003, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983

Still responding with :hitself: posts I see jerk-OFF :shakeno: ... Your goats played their best game last night,, and ALL for naught ..

B!tch slapped, @$$ kicked, what difference does it make jerk-OFF ? The end result is still the same ,,, 17 - 7 ......

Queeny didn't even throw for a hundred yards... Was sacked 4 times (not including the dozens of x's he picked his goat @$$ off the turf by pressure) !!

Face it pubescent minded one,,, YOUR goats thought they were all world but found out that the ENTIRE world was really laughing at their pathetic display last night !!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Here is $10.00 jerk-OFF... Go buy some tissues and another case of pampers... You stench is starting to reek even over the internet ... :eek:

Marino1983 :rolleyes:

harmonkoz
09-23-2003, 01:50 AM
Boy I feel sorry for that pet goat of his. If he is acting like this on a public message board, imagine what he is doing to that poor goat in the privacy of his own trailer. :eek:

WharfRat
09-23-2003, 01:00 PM
Did you see ricky get hammered on that one run....WOW!:D He`s gonna need more then two weeks off from that hit!

I saw him get hit once or twice, but always bounced back up. In fact after 40+ carries, he was back at the stadium on Monday wanting to work out... seems to me, he's not even bruised or sore after runnin over your stellar D... :rolleyes:

By contrast... how is Henry feeling these days?
A real workhorse that one is... let me tell ya. Good thing you picked up Olandis Gary ... oh wait... you sent him packing. Well....good thing you drafted McGahee... oh wait, he's still hurt...
Perhaps you can find some scrub nobody else wants to run for a little while.... but then, they probably wouldn't want to expose themselves to injury like that....
Oh well... I tried.

harmonkoz
09-23-2003, 01:19 PM
We still have Ken Simonton (NFLE Leading rusher) on the practice squad. We would have to make a roster move to accomodate him, but I think that is our best bet until Week 6, if McGahee is ready to play by then.

We have Morris back in two weeks, and I think Sammy can carry the load if he is healthy. I like the way he runs, he is exceptional in pass protection, and has great hands.

WharfRat
09-23-2003, 01:45 PM
We still have Ken Simonton (NFLE Leading rusher) on the practice squad. We would have to make a roster move to accomodate him, but I think that is our best bet until Week 6, if McGahee is ready to play by then.

We have Morris back in two weeks, and I think Sammy can carry the load if he is healthy. I like the way he runs, he is exceptional in pass protection, and has great hands.

with those options avalilable.... I can see how you'd be so optimistic :sceptic: :huh:

Perhaps a look at the waiver wire may be prudent? :hmmm:

XoPhinsoX
09-23-2003, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat

with those options avalilable.... I can see how you'd be so optimistic :sceptic: :huh:

Perhaps a look at the waiver wire may be prudent? :hmmm:

They'd kill to have Minor on their team ;).

Minors' a good RB.

Beefsback
09-23-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat

I saw him get hit once or twice, but always bounced back up. In fact after 40+ carries, he was back at the stadium on Monday wanting to work out... seems to me, he's not even bruised or sore after runnin over your stellar D... :rolleyes:

By contrast... how is Henry feeling these days?
A real workhorse that one is... let me tell ya. Good thing you picked up Olandis Gary ... oh wait... you sent him packing. Well....good thing you drafted McGahee... oh wait, he's still hurt...
Perhaps you can find some scrub nobody else wants to run for a little while.... but then, they probably wouldn't want to expose themselves to injury like that....
Oh well... I tried. Wicky has been carrying this team on his back with no one elses feet touchin the ground, For your sake you best hope wicky doesn`t go down, cause if he does, I see another Chad Penningtonless jet freefaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall!

Marino1983
09-23-2003, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Beefsback
Wicky has been carrying this team on his back with no one elses feet touchin the ground, For your sake you best hope wicky doesn`t go down, cause if he does, I see another Chad Penningtonless jet freefaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall!

Even if R Williams WAS carrying the Dolphins on his back (which is YOU billy goat fans B-S),,, WTF does that say about YOUR overhyped and pathetic 53 wannabes beefsLACK ??

Learn to accept defeat sh!t sniffer... Because more losses are on their way !!!!!!!!!!!:lolcry:

17-7= :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:chuckle:

Marino1983

Marino1983
09-23-2003, 04:29 PM

And not too long ago YOU were bragging how L Henry was a pro bowl rb and just as good as R Williams ...:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now you want to replace him with a scrub on the goats practice squad ...:confused:

:spit:

:shakeno:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

WharfRat
09-23-2003, 04:47 PM
Wicky has been carrying this team on his back with no one elses feet touchin the ground, For your sake you best hope wicky doesn`t go down, cause if he does, I see another Chad Penningtonless jet freefaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall!

So ... now is that you excuse for Sunday's game? That Henry was out after getting pummeled? If so... I suppose your Bills are looking at a "Penningtonless jet freefaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall!" too... since the mighty Bledsack couldn't pass for for over 100 yrds, and spent more time on the turf and on the sidelines than he did behind center....

and yes... Ricky was responsible for your team having an 11% 3rd down conversion ratio... and the 4 sacks on Drew Barrymoresoe...and the dropped passes by your "scared to death" #1 WR..... man, I see your point. If Ricky goes down, what will our defense do? :shakeno:

XoPhinsoX
09-23-2003, 05:07 PM

Same if Bledsoe goes down..and you already have Henry hurt with a hurt McGahee.

Marino1983
09-23-2003, 05:19 PM
Boy I feel sorry for that pet goat of his. If he is acting like this on a public message board, imagine what he is doing to that poor goat in the privacy of his own trailer. :eek:

:lol: LOL hummer ... YOU sucked major bigtime at attempted "smack" responses before YOUR billy goats had their collective @$$es handed to them ...

Now it is even hard to laugh at the extreme imbecilic stupidity of YOUR attempted "smack"responses after the Dolphins B!TCH slapped YOUR pathetic wildebeest....:rolleyes:

17-7 = :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Marino1983