PDA

View Full Version : Damn, now I know how you guys felt when you got beat by The Texans

3W
09-22-2003, 12:03 AM
Now I know how embarrassing it was for you guys to get beat by your practice team...I can relate now. :shakeno::booty::D

Laugher
09-22-2003, 12:05 AM
No 3W it is different the Bills actually had to play on the road, while the Dullphins got biznitch slapped by the Texans @Miami :roflmao:

poornate
09-22-2003, 12:06 AM
That was an utter domination by a better team. Say what you will but you have nothing positive to take away from that loss. NOTHING...

TerryTate
09-22-2003, 12:09 AM
Hey 3W is your avatar really a picture of Sam Fat Slob Adams? 17-7

You're crappy smack declines in what little humor it has dramatically when your team gets the living crap kicked out of it up and down the field...wait im wrong, our DEFENSE kicked the crap out of you...wait, BOTH did.....hahhaa isnt that great!

This shouldnt feel like how we felt when the texans beat us, you just have to admit that your team isnt all that it is cracked up to be, start pushing guys off the bandwagon......

Sucks to be OWNED doesnt it...im not even talking smack, im just stating the truth and that hurts a lot more :lol:

dolfan06
09-22-2003, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by Laugher
No 3W it is different the Bills actually had to play on the road, while the Dullphins got biznitch slapped by the Texans @Miami :roflmao: the dolphins were over confident just like the bills were tonight, welcome back to earth!:D :tongue:

dolfan06
09-22-2003, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Laugher
No 3W it is different the Bills actually had to play on the road, while the Dullphins got biznitch slapped by the Texans @Miami :roflmao: just like the raiders are gonna get bi slapped tomorrow night. hells bells, ya almost got beat by the bungles!:tongue:

3W
09-22-2003, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN

This shouldnt feel like how we felt when the texans beat us, you just have to admit that your team isnt all that it is cracked up to be, start pushing guys off the bandwagon......

:lol:

Just like you guys did right? Oh yeah...I forgot. The difference between us getting beat tonight and you guys getting beat by The Texans is that I am here now, one hour after the game. Most of you frontrunners in here now running around with that "I just had a wetdream" look in your eyes didn't peek your unibrowed, sloped, craniums out from beneath your rocks until about day 3 or 4 after the expansion team handed you your a$$es in your own house.:roflmao::roflmao: Smack on Smackless!!:goof:

bigbry
09-22-2003, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by 3W

Just like you guys did right? Oh yeah...I forgot. The difference between us getting beat tonight and you guys getting beat by The Texans is that I am here now, one hour after the game. Most of you frontrunners in here now running around with that "I just had a wetdream" look in your eyes didn't peek your unibrowed, sloped, craniums out from beneath your rocks until about day 3 or 4 after the expansion team handed you your a$$es in your own house.:roflmao::roflmao: Smack on Smackless!!:goof:

No, heres the difference. The Texans beat us, the Bills didnt. In fact the Bills were so completly dominated they are sure to go into a spiral slide down the toilet.

BB

dolfan06
09-22-2003, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by 3W

Just like you guys did right? Oh yeah...I forgot. The difference between us getting beat tonight and you guys getting beat by The Texans is that I am here now, one hour after the game. Most of you frontrunners in here now running around with that "I just had a wetdream" look in your eyes didn't peek your unibrowed, sloped, craniums out from beneath your rocks until about day 3 or 4 after the expansion team handed you your a$$es in your own house.:roflmao::roflmao: Smack on Smackless!!:goof: come on 3W. talkin smack now is kinda like changin your oil after the engine blew. much like the bills tonight!

btw, who's in first now! i told ya, you still haven't beat fiedler!:D :lol: :tongue:

TerryTate
09-22-2003, 12:44 AM
Your best bet at beating us is drugging up the Dolphins front office and coaching staff and getting us to re-sign Ray Lucas to start :lol:
then u might win....

Theres a bit of smack, but i'll let th score do the talking....17-7!!!!!

dolfan06
09-22-2003, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
Your best bet at beating us is drugging up the Dolphins front office and coaching staff and getting us to re-sign Ray Lucas to start :lol:
then u might win....

Theres a bit of smack, but i'll let th score do the talking....17-7!!!!! thats the next bit of trash these idiots will talk about, "well you didn't beat us by as much as we beat you"! SUCH CHILDREN. and my dad can beat up your dad!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

StartingTailbak
09-22-2003, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by 3W
Now I know how embarrassing it was for you guys to get beat by your practice team...I can relate now. :shakeno::booty::D

Hmmmmm.... let's see 3 INTs 4 sacks and 0 points on offense. In all not a bad showing for Buffalo. The Bills definitely are the best team in the CFL. I see this game as a step in the right direction. Soon both leagues will be merged and the disparity in talent will not be so obvious

3W
09-22-2003, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by StartingTailbak

Hmmmmm.... let's see 3 INTs 4 sacks and 0 points on offense. In all not a bad showing for Buffalo. The Bills definitely are the best team in the CFL. I see this game as a step in the right direction. Soon both leagues will be merged and the disparity in talent will not be so obvious

Hey Starttakingitinthebackdoor, go back to The Lounge where it's safe...there are a lot of bullets flying around here right now...I'd hate to see you take some friendly fire.:eek::goof:

Pagan
09-22-2003, 07:29 AM
Bills offense: 0 points, 8 first downs, 118 yards of total offense.

Keep talking 3W....we're all getting a good chuckle out of this. :lol:

Beefsback
09-22-2003, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
the dolphins were over confident just like the bills were tonight, welcome back to earth!:D :tongue: Upsets happen!! its all part of the game:D It was a good defensive game,we made more mistakes and that was the bottom line why we lost,Im over it! Bring on the eagles next week!:chair:

WestPhish
09-22-2003, 09:27 AM
Admit it 3W, the Bills got handled. Making excuses just makes you look like a sore loser. Just suck it up, be a man and accept the loss. We'll see you guys again in December.:tongue:

MoFinz
09-22-2003, 09:52 AM
17-7 :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol:

Thought i'd use something Bills fans would understand, since thats pretty much been there reply to anything against Barfalow

3W
09-22-2003, 09:57 AM
Pot meet kettle.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by WestPhish
Admit it 3W, the Bills got handled. Making excuses just makes you look like a sore loser. Just suck it up, be a man and accept the loss. We'll see you guys again in December.:tongue:

It was Lucas's fault...you know it was!!:cry::www:

WestPhish
09-22-2003, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by 3W
Pot meet kettle.:rolleyes:

It was Lucas's fault...you know it was!!:cry::www:

Well the way Drew played, Lucas might have helped you guys.

bigbry
09-22-2003, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Beefsback
Upsets happen!! its all part of the game:D It was a good defensive game,we made more mistakes and that was the bottom line why we lost,Im over it! Bring on the eagles next week!:chair:

You mean the very hungry Eagles....wouldnt want to be ya! The spiral toilet slide began last nite and continues against the Eagles. :lol:

BB

Beefsback
09-22-2003, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by bigbry

You mean the very hungry Eagles....wouldnt want to be ya! The spiral toilet slide began last nite and continues against the Eagles. :lol:

BB We`ll be fine:D

TerryTate
09-22-2003, 02:46 PM
buffalo will be fine, the fins and buffalo will be a game within each other in the standings ALL the way through the end of the year, i dont see the patsies or jets doing anything

StartingTailbak
09-22-2003, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by 3W

Hey Starttakingitinthebackdoor, go back to The Lounge where it's safe...there are a lot of bullets flying around here right now...I'd hate to see you take some friendly fire.:eek::goof:

This, from a guy whou names himself after the Bills 3 win season. Go take your little fat boy and do as you wish. Leave me out of it. Please tell your team to sign some more talent.

kfman87
09-22-2003, 04:51 PM
Hey, I have to give the Fins credit. They came prepared and just dominated our offense. Bledsoe needs to learn some more fundementals i think also. I give Ricky credit too. 42 carries takes a lot especially getting tackled like he did. Were gonna bring it in December i hope you Fins know. Don't come into Buffalo expecting to win.

Marino1983
09-22-2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by kfman87
Were gonna bring it in December i hope you Fins know. Don't come into Buffalo expecting to win. [/B]

I thought that your goats brought it to Pro Player.. :confused: I mean that is ALL YOU 4 CHOKERS were braging about since you signed "Taco51" ...

Yeah too bad the goats fat mullets started to swell like the fat bellies of P Williams and S Adams :rolleyes:..

Then maybe they would have had a chance instead of reading their press clippings ....:lol:

Hey and coughBOY,,, don't expect the Dolphins to come to orchid park and LOSE ...

:pirate:

Marino1983

dolfan06
09-22-2003, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983

I thought that your goats brought it to Pro Player.. :confused: I mean that is ALL YOU 4 CHOKERS were braging about since you signed "Taco51" ...

:pirate:

Marino1983 i like "takeo sh!t someplace else" better!:D

XoPhinsoX
09-23-2003, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by Beefsback
Upsets happen!! its all part of the game:D It was a good defensive game,we made more mistakes and that was the bottom line why we lost,Im over it! Bring on the eagles next week!:chair:

Yeah, and we didn't have mistakes? Don't recall 2 INTs and a fumble? You even got a fumble and brought it back to our 16 and couldn't get it in.

XoPhinsoX
09-23-2003, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by kfman87
Hey, I have to give the Fins credit. They came prepared and just dominated our offense. Bledsoe needs to learn some more fundementals i think also. I give Ricky credit too. 42 carries takes a lot especially getting tackled like he did. Were gonna bring it in December i hope you Fins know. Don't come into Buffalo expecting to win.

Fiedler 5-0 against the Bills.

Oh, I'm expecting to win ;).