PDA

View Full Version : Miami fans are deluded

PatsAFCEKings
11-19-2008, 11:13 PM
Your team has looked like trash the past 2 weeks and your team is a bunch of frauds profiting from a weak schedule, normal service will be resumed this weekend.

I have even read on here you belive you have the more talented team :lol:

Your team can hardly pass the football, you're terrible, Pats by 14.

X-Pacolypse
11-19-2008, 11:16 PM
WOW..... you're a tool.

Joba-nator
11-19-2008, 11:17 PM
I actually think the actions spying, dirty hits, tuck rules and above all cheating make bigger frauds...but hey whatever floats your boat...asterisks are wonderful things

Captain_Chad
38-13 chump.

PAT13
Your team has looked like trash the past 2 weeks and your team is a bunch of frauds profiting from a weak schedule, normal service will be resumed this weekend.

may I remind you that the terrible team with no talent kicked your a$$ by, sorry I don't remember. I think it was something by 25. Can you confirm?

PatsAFCEKings
I actually think the actions spying, dirty hits, tuck rules and above all cheating make bigger frauds...but hey whatever floats your boat...asterisks are wonderful things

So are Superbowl Rings, hows Dan Marinos? :lol:

Joba-nator
11-19-2008, 11:18 PM
say didnt the CHEATriots have an easy schedule also?

they are only 6-4 guess they should have "studied" more home videos

jtrules99
11-19-2008, 11:19 PM

i dont get this god damn weak schedule thing. we play the same 14 out of 16 games that you guys play. the 2 diffrent games that we got to play we lost both of them, so r success has nothing to do with the weak sched, because every team we beat u guys either played or will play, so its fair game. i hope ur ready for a whoppin sunday. the face of bellicheck after the game will be priceless.

Joba-nator
so are world series rings, hows Ted Williams?

Dolfan4life34
pats play the same schedule so

PatsAFCEKings
Your whole world will come crashing down on Sunday.

X-Pacolypse
11-19-2008, 11:22 PM

Remember this?

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80afaa1c

Phinsfan210
hey how did it feel to go 19-0 and be perfect. oh wait.....yeah sick patriots, 38-13 pal

TKAllDay
Cassel<porter

Joba-nator
18 and 1

Karma, what happens when you obtain all your goals by CHEATING.

I am just shocked their is no crying about injuries in this thread...

X-Pacolypse
11-19-2008, 11:23 PM

I came crashing down on your mama last night. She wasn't very good, either.

PJack
I'm not sure what the hell you are trying to say. You may want to learn a little grammar and then come back when you do and we'll be happy to discuss.

If you meant delusional, I guess kicking your a$$ all over the field in New England a few weeks back will do that to people. Thank god the Pats are part of our easy schedule.

jtrules99
we destroyed u guys on ur home field, wat makes u think that u guys will come into our house and beat us?

Kiick72
11-19-2008, 11:24 PM
There's still alot of payback coming from you chumps running up the score last year. Take a hike!

PatsAFCEKings
11-19-2008, 11:24 PM
we destroyed u guys on ur home field, wat makes u think that u guys will come into our house and beat us?

Your trick plays don't work anymore, you are just the same old loser Dolphins, you still look like trash and still are trash :lol:

MiaDolfan2399
11-19-2008, 11:25 PM
hes just another patriots beantown ********er who is as ignorant as the rest of them let him talk

Vaark

As John Lennon sang: for you "The dream is over." It was a nice run even if that video camera created an informal asterisk for every now-tainted Superbowl season and victory. Welcome back to reality.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/11/2n2am1-1.jpg

hugoguzman

It must be sad to know that your time in the sun is coming to an end and that in just a few short years, you'll go likely follow San Francisco's lead and return to your franchise's mediocre and unremarkable nature.

I guess that's why you come in here to try to get a rise out everyone. Probably has something to do with the fact that for decades, the Patriots lived in the Dolphins' formidable shadow.

Be happy that you had your time in the sun, friend, and enjoy your return to crapville.

X-Pacolypse
11-19-2008, 11:26 PM
Your trick plays don't work anymore, you are just the same old loser Dolphins, you still look like trash and still are trash :lol:

The only thing that's trash is the dump of a city your team plays in. It smells like feet and unwiped buttholes.

finfan82
11-19-2008, 11:26 PM
I am not one for talking trash but you play basically the same schedule we play. Also we went 1-15 last year and the expectations werent that high this year for us however we are fighting for a wild card spot now and hold the tie breaker with NE as it stands so please put on your big boy pants before you talk trash.

Phanatical
11-19-2008, 11:27 PM

The Patsies have won games vs. KC/NYJ/SF/DEN/STL/BUF who have a combined number of wins of 1+7+3+6+2+5=24 wins

The Phins have won games vs. NE/SD/BUF/DEN/SEA/OAK who have a combined number of wins of 6+4+5+6+2+2=25 wins. :up:

Patsies passing yardage: 2,142

Dolphins passing yardage: 2,360 :up:

Sorry, all your statements are without merit.

PatsAFCEKings
It must be sad to know that your time in the sun is coming to an end and that in just a few short years, you'll go likely follow San Francisco's lead and return to your franchise's mediocre and unremarkable nature.

I guess that's why you come in here to try to get a rise out everyone. Probably has something to do with the fact that for decades, the Patriots lived in the Dolphins' formidable shadow.

Be happy that you had your time in the sun, friend, and enjoy your return to crapville.

We're still competing in this Division without Tom Brady showing you all up for the poor teams you are, does it hurt having Patriot envy? :lol:

Phinsfan210
You know...patriots will be remembered for those superbowl rings, but you know what every single person will remember right next to those....THAT YOU CHEATED.

FinsNCanes

From my understanding Pats fans think the NFL started in 02. Sure seems to be the trend to all of the ones I talk to. They couldn't tell you the first thing about your "team" before Brady arrived. I do have respect for Red Sox fans though..just not Pats fans. Perhaps Brady should be holding the camera this year seeing as he has nothing better to do.

rick32883
11-19-2008, 11:28 PM

a "weak schedule" .. didn't MIAMI face NE earlier this year the supposed toughest team in the league .. AND WIN .. their largest margin ALL YEAR .. heck we can thrown in LAST YEAR .. and probably THE YEAR BEFORE .. not bad for a bunch of frauds :sidelol:

PatsAFCEKings
The Patsies have won games vs. KC/NYJ/SF/DEN/STL/BUF who have a combined number of wins of 1+7+3+6+2+5=24 wins

The Phins have won games vs. NE/SD/BUF/DEN/SEA/OAK who have a combined number of wins of 6+4+5+6+2+2=25 wins. :up:

Dolphins passing yardage: 2,360 :up:

We've played almost every game with a QB who hadn't started a game in 8 years, now the passing game is motoring and Cassel is comfortable with his role your secondary is going to get roasted.

Joba-nator

thats funny consider your team fell for it AGAIN vs the Jets.

you would think they would learn by now to "film" the damn thing and learn how to stop it.

X-Pacolypse
11-19-2008, 11:29 PM
We're still competing in this Division without Tom Brady showing you all up for the poor teams you are, does it hurt having Patriot envy? :lol:

Patriot Envy? Please, the only thing that hurts is my head. And I have your half retarded *** to thank for it.

kud
11-19-2008, 11:29 PM
has your doctor perscribed you anything yet for your reoccuring nightmares of Ronnie Brown?

Phinsfan210
11-19-2008, 11:30 PM

Now when you say showing us up, does that mean losing to us 38-13 on your home turf. And when you say patriot envy, do you mean are we envy of...

Cheating?
Going 18-0 and then CHOKING?
Please do let me know....

X-Pacolypse
11-19-2008, 11:30 PM
We've played almost every game with a QB who hadn't started a game in 8 years, now the passing game is motoring and Cassel is comfortable with his role your secondary is going to get roasted.

This is also a secondary that shutdown Jay Cutler who torched Atlanta this past weekend.

PatsAFCEKings
11-19-2008, 11:31 PM
Now when you say showing us up, does that mean losing to us 38-13 on your home turf. And when you say patriot envy, do you mean are we envy of...

Cheating?
Going 18-0 and then CHOKING?
Please do let me know....

Wow you beat us in 1 game where we took you lightly, we thought damn its only the losertown fish lets all forget praccy and goto a strip club, it still means nothing unless you gain something from it, on Sunday we close the door :up:

zach8111
11-19-2008, 11:31 PM
patriots fans are so arrogant. you still talk **** after we smashed you guys earlier in the season. If you want to bring up pasts like you did, why dont you look at the all time record against each other (miami leads 49-37) or how about how we actually HAD and undefeated season or the fact that you guys had to CHEAT to get your super bowl victories. Or maybe the fact that your team is older than dirt and your franchise is on the down hill because of it.

think about some of this stuff before you comoe in here talking down about the fins

PAT13
11-19-2008, 11:32 PM

maybe you should ask the Seahawks if it still works. But you may be right. With a slow and poor defence like yours, we may not need any trickery.

PatsAFCEKings
This is also a secondary that shutdown Jay Cutler who torched Atlanta this past weekend.

Our secondary shut down Jay Cutler, we stomped the Donks 41-7..

X-Pacolypse
Wow you beat us in 1 game where we took you lightly, we thought damn its only the losertown fish lets all forget praccy and goto a strip club, it still means nothing unless you gain something from it, on Sunday we close the door :up:

Yeah, you close the door on your playoff hopes.

Joba-nator
11-19-2008, 11:33 PM

Pats fan crying about injuries....what else is new....doesn't surprise me, Boston always has an excuse when their sports teams come up short..

but hey I hope that motoring passing game, and Cassel enjoy looking up at the Miami sky....4 times for Joey last time, how many Sunday?

I say 8 if he tosses some pain killers near Kaczur...he will totally forget how to block....

Now I know what the Giants did during the superbowl...

Phanatical
11-19-2008, 11:33 PM

The Patsies have won games vs. KC/NYJ/SF/DEN/STL/BUF who have a combined number of wins of 1+7+3+6+2+5=24 wins[/i]

The Phins have won games vs. NE/SD/BUF/DEN/SEA/OAK who have a combined number of wins of 6+4+5+6+2+2=25 wins. http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Dolphins passing yardage: 2,360 http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

and we've played every game with a lesser talented team (according to you) and have won against better competition and have more passing yards (both of which you claimed we didn't have). So there, your excuses don't hold any water either.

PatsAFCEKings
11-19-2008, 11:34 PM
maybe you should ask the Seahawks if it still works. But you may be right. With a slow and poor defence like yours, we may not need any trickery.

Our defense isn't even old, showing your poor football knowledge.

Apart from Bruschi, Vrabel and Deltha O Neil who is 31 most of the defense is under 28.

Dors156
11-19-2008, 11:35 PM
PATSAFCEKings,

You better leave now or else I along with all these other dolphins fans, will fry you up so hard, you will cry. Leave now while you still can.

Dolfan3773
11-19-2008, 11:36 PM

18-1...enough said...go kill yourself

X-Pacolypse
11-19-2008, 11:36 PM

Apart from Bruschi, Vrabel and Deltha O Neil who is 31 most of the defense is under 28.

Bruschi's slowed down quite a bit. Plus the dude's got a faulty ticker, he could keel over at any minute. Vrabel peaked last year, and hasn't done sqaut this year. Look, homey. If you scared, say you scared.

rick32883
11-19-2008, 11:37 PM

the pats are garbage .. put ANY player on the team on ANY other team and see how much they succeed .. i guarentee you BRADY in DET couldn't get the job done .. they're just average players with in an ABOVE AVERAGE system ran by PHENOMINAL CHEATERS.. answer me one question and one question only

if the patriots are SO GREAT, then why is it every year they have actually won .. there has been some degree of CONTROVESY surrounding their season or a specific game that shouldn't have gone their way???

Phanatical
11-19-2008, 11:38 PM
This won't help either:

Name
PositionInjuryPractice StatusGame Status

Eric Alexander (http://www.nfl.com/players/ericalexander/profile?id=ALE241391)LBHamstringDid Not Participate In Practice--LaMont Jordan (http://www.nfl.com/players/lamontjordan/profile?id=JOR423594)RBCalfDid Not Participate In Practice--Adalius Thomas (http://www.nfl.com/players/adaliusthomas/profile?id=THO013777)LBForearmDid Not Participate In Practice--Jonathan Wilhite (http://www.nfl.com/players/jonathanwilhite/profile?id=WIL062357)CBIllnessDid Not Participate In Practice--Mike Richardson (http://www.nfl.com/players/mikerichardson/profile?id=RIC589268)CBConcussionFull Participation in Practice--Raymond Ventrone (http://www.nfl.com/players/raymondventrone/profile?id=VEN263361)SConcussionFull Participation in Practice--Richard Seymour (http://www.nfl.com/players/richardseymour/profile?id=SEY682400)DEToeLimited Participation in Practice

aesop
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/11/large_brady_injured-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/11/bradydown-1.jpghttp://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/11/pittssuperbowl51-1.jpg

Kiick72
Our defense isn't even old.

Wow! I thought they were alot older than that! They must really suck then!

PatsAFCEKings
PATSAFCEKings,

You better leave now or else I along with all these other dolphins fans, will fry you up so hard, you will cry. Leave now while you still can.

You'll all be crying on Sunday when you realise same old loser Dolphins that everyone else laughs at, you laugh at 18-1, well we laugh harder at 1-15, we even ran up the score on you, Brady was throwing bombs to Moss in triple coverage :lol:

Damn i never tire of laughing at your franchise and the lack of fans, the only stadium in the NFL where you can go around in a Patriots jersey talking trash and not get punched :D:lol:

Probably because half of the time their is almost as many Patriots fans there as Fish fans, worst fans in the NFL you guys are, well done.

PatsAFCEKings
11-19-2008, 11:39 PM
Wow! I thought they were alot older than that! They must really suck then!

Our defense has been totally rebuilt, we're starting rookies and 2nd year players at LB and Safety and sometimes even at Corner.

Jerod Mayo is the defensive rookie of the year, best pick in the whole draft, playing almost every down, he'll shut down your wildcat.

Marino613
11-19-2008, 11:40 PM
Troll 3 internet Noun
a person who posts deliberately inflammatory messages on an internet discussion board

Verb
to post such a message

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/troll

aesop
Probably because half of the time their is almost as many Patriots fans there as Fish fans, worst fans in the NFL you guys are, well done.Just goes to show the lack of anything good to do in Beantown.

Gahhhbage, as you guys say.

Phanatical
Our defense has been totally rebuilt, we're starting rookies and 2nd year players at LB and Safety and sometimes even at Corner.

That's why you went from 16-0 to 6-4 in one year, LOL, NEWSFLASH, your defense sucks.

FinsNCanes
11-19-2008, 11:41 PM
You'll all be crying on Sunday when you realise same old loser Dolphins that everyone else laughs at, you laugh at 18-1, well we laugh harder at 1-15, we even ran up the score on you, Brady was throwing bombs to Moss in triple coverage :lol:

Damn i never tire of laughing at your franchise and the lack of fans, the only stadium in the NFL where you can go around in a Patriots jersey talking trash and not get punched :D:lol:

Probably because half of the time their is almost as many Patriots fans there as Fish fans, worst fans in the NFL you guys are, well done.

Because it's our fault people where you live migrate down here, right? Tell me how was your attendance before you all started winning...anything? Bleh..done with this.

rick32883
patriots fans are so arrogant. you still talk **** after we smashed you guys earlier in the season. If you want to bring up pasts like you did, why dont you look at the all time record against each other (miami leads 49-37) or how about how we actually HAD and undefeated season or the fact that you guys had to CHEAT to get your super bowl victories. Or maybe the fact that your team is older than dirt and your franchise is on the down hill because of it.

think about some of this stuff before you comoe in here talking down about the fins

or how about the fact that the team that is so trashy .. is still the winningest team in NFL and the qb who is also garbage doesn't he own the record for being the most accurate passer

Vaark

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/11/qx59g4-1.jpg

Dolfan3773

Show up to the game this weekend and I will punch the living **** out of you, you ****ing prick

Dors156
11-19-2008, 11:42 PM

Pats,

You do realize we crushed you 38-13 at your own field. You dont have permission to trash talk. We were an 0-2 team at that time. We are now home and on a winning streak of 4. We are hot and I cant wait til Ronnie Runs all over you for as many touchdowns as he wants. Cant Wait for Ginn to out run the whole patriot team, circling the sidelines and nobody still catches him. And Porter and company to just put an end to another Patsy QB.

zach8111

Jerod Mayo is the defensive rookie of the year, best pick in the whole draft, playing almost every down, he'll shut down your wildcat.

where was he the last game we faced you...he really did his job at stopping it

PatsAFCEKings
the pats are garbage .. put ANY player on the team on ANY other team and see how much they succeed .. i guarentee you BRADY in DET couldn't get the job done .. they're just average players with in an ABOVE AVERAGE system ran by PHENOMINAL CHEATERS.. answer me one question and one question only

if the patriots are SO GREAT, then why is it every year they have actually won .. there has been some degree of CONTROVESY surrounding their season or a specific game that shouldn't have gone their way???

Thats right, just keep telling yourself that the Pats are garbage and Brady sucks :lol:

Brady is already twice the QB Dan Marino was and hes still got years left.

X-Pacolypse
11-19-2008, 11:43 PM

That's all you Boston f*ggots can do is run your mouth. Let me tell you something, you're probably the last guy that looks at the Dolphins as 1-15 team. The rest of the league knows we aren't that team anymore. Come Sunday, you're going to find out for yourself. In the meantime, shut your fairy @ss up!

JC
11-19-2008, 11:43 PM

does it hurt having a dick in the butt?

Phanatical
11-19-2008, 11:44 PM

Maybe :lol:.

Joba-nator
11-19-2008, 11:44 PM

Okay Let me give you a history lesson. Since you are clearly a bandwagon cheatriots fan, I regret to inform you that your team was KNOWN and DEFINED as trash for 30 years until they decided to start to cheat and suddenly turn a sh!tty career HC, into " a genius". late 80's- ealry 90'm s pats made the fins of last year look like superbowl contenders

but hey the fins were banged up last year, but I dont see anyone crying about injuries....that honor is reserved for the pats fan who cant seem to grasp that time has passed them by and noone takes anything they have ever done seriously.

I rather have a bad legacy then an artificial one.

kud
11-19-2008, 11:45 PM
you don't have to come over here and put on a show for us patty. we know you're nervous as hell.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/11/a2q72p-1.gif

Dors156
Thats right, just keep telling yourself that the Pats are garbage and Brady sucks :lol:

Brady had a better O-line, A Runningback, A defense. Marino had none. Suck it Brad+Company cheated for those SB's. How does it feel to be the ultimate letdown in sports aka 18-1:sidelol:

X-Pacolypse

Brady could'nt hold Dan's jock. Keep talking, typical internet tough guy. How is life in mommy's basement?

dreamwalker
11-19-2008, 11:46 PM

Do the numbers 49-37 mean anything to you?

Don't let the nasty little fact that 90 percent of our schedule is the same, tell us what you really think about our easy opponents- that way when the rest of your year falls to pieces at your feet we can remind you how those "easy games" were not so easy for you.

Do you have that 49-37 thing figured out yet?

Trivia- when do patriot fans come crawling out of the word work to post on a dolphins forum?

Answer- the premonitions of the future leads to 70s and 80s flashbacks.

Chin up buddy, NE usually only takes 15 or 20 years to rebuild :unsure:

PatsAFCEKings
11-19-2008, 11:46 PM
Okay Let me give you a history lesson. Since you are clearly a bandwagon cheatriots fan, I regret to inform you that your team was KNOWN and DEFINED as trash for 30 years until they decided to start to cheat and suddenly turn a sh!tty career HC, into " a genius". late 80's- ealry 90'm s pats made the fins of last year look like superbowl contenders

but hey the fins were banged up last year, but I dont see anyone crying about injuries....that honor is reserved for the pats fan who cant seem to grasp that time has passed them by and noone takes anything they have ever done seriously.

I rather have a bad legacy then an artificial one.

We are a more successful team than you, thats the facts.

Joba-nator
11-19-2008, 11:47 PM

lmao!

if you gave Marino a camera and 3 purchased all pro recievers, then guaranteed he'd put up DOUBLE the stats of Brady...who is nothing without knowing the defensive playbook ahead of time.

PatsAFCEKings
11-19-2008, 11:47 PM
Brady could'nt hold Dan's jock. Keep talking, typical internet tough guy. How is life in mommy's basement?

Brady 3 rings > Dan 0 rings

the end.

X-Pacolypse
11-19-2008, 11:48 PM

And you call us delusional?

PAT13
Can you describe the feeling of having a perfect season? Oups, I forgot. You failed. Ask some fans here and they'll tell you the feeling.

zach8111

no you arent...we have beatin you 49-37 all time

Dors156
Yeah he lives there, but shes not home, shes with me making fun of how dumb his son is when it comes to football.

Phanatical

You've had a nice run lately, too bad it's all come tumbling down, starting with that 18-1 season last year, that was just too damn funny.

Joba-nator

more successful in what, tainted legacies? cheating? spying? cheap hits?

PatsAFCEKings
11-19-2008, 11:49 PM
You've had a nice run lately, too bad it's all come tumbling down, starting with that 18-1 season last year, that was just too damn funny.

One and Fifteen, you celebrated a win like you actually won the Superbowl, that was funnier :lol:

Phinsfan210

the end.

You had a little typo there buddy

Brady 3 rings*>Dan 0 rings

I think we ALL know what the asterik is for

PatsAFCEKings
no you arent...we have beatin you 49-37 all time

In terms of Superbowl wins, show us the silver baby.

X-Pacolypse
11-19-2008, 11:50 PM

the end.

3 rings with that have three of these attached to them

Joba-nator

the end.

Brady 3 rings* and a camera > Dan

I'm sure thats what you meant to say

dreamwalker
Brady had a better O-line, A Runningback, A defense. Marino had none. Suck it Brad+Company cheated for those SB's. How does it feel to be the ultimate letdown in sports aka 18-1:sidelol:

What I find odd is the thread was- miami fans are deluded and to back that up he proclaimed "Brady is already twice the QB Dan Marino was and hes still got years left."

Is it just me- but what in the heck does one thing have to do with the other?

And I always thought that pat fans had a 30 pt iq advantage over jets fans. Now I have to rethink my entire outlook on life :(

PatsAFCEKings
The Dolphins are so bad most of your fanbase thinks the season ends in December.

Phinsfan210
11-19-2008, 11:51 PM
One and Fifteen, you celebrated a win like you actually won the Superbowl, that was funnier :lol:

Haha yeah, you what was even funnier. How a team wins 18 games and goes perfect all the way to the big game, the one game they actually have to win, and they choke. thats funny. You guys are such losers. Like really, 18-1 pal, have fun with that. I know that memory of Plax catching that ball will be in your head forever.

Wadeshow
I really believe that 75% of Pats fans are a bunch of bandwagon jumpers that if you asked them who owns the overall record between them and us they would say they do by like 60 games.

How sad does it feel even when Miami is at it's worst we beat the **** out of you???

Remember when Nick Satan shu you down to a nice 21-0 wi in 06 and the first thing your damn team does is whines and says we cheated.

You guys are just a bunch ungratful Pieces of **** and I personally hope brady comes back next year and Porter nails him and finishes him off for good.

sharks2431
It's amazing how people on this board jump on such an obvious troll attempt. Ignore him. Leave him alone. If the Phins win on Sunday he'll never come back and if the Pats win he'll talk more **** unless you stop giving him what he wanted in the first place - attention.

dreamwalker

Do the numbers 49-37 mean anything to you?

Don't let the nasty little fact that 90 percent of our schedule is the same, tell us what you really think about our easy opponents- that way when the rest of your year falls to pieces at your feet we can remind you how those "easy games" were not so easy for you.

Do you have that 49-37 thing figured out yet?

Trivia- when do patriot fans come crawling out of the word work to post on a dolphins forum?

Answer- the premonitions of the future leads to 70s and 80s flashbacks.

Chin up buddy, NE usually only takes 15 or 20 years to rebuild http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

JC
11-19-2008, 11:52 PM

I would probably report your posting, but your just so stupid that you are making yourself like an idiot and i love seeing you post your bull**** shenanigans.

As re written from super bad "Be prepared to be ****ed by the long D*** of the MIAMI DOLPHINS":dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins:

PAT13

You should go to sleep kid. Your teacher will find you asleep tomorrow on your desk.

Dolfan984
There were absolutely no Patriots fans before 2001.

FINS4LIFE16
lol.........

Joba-nator
11-19-2008, 11:53 PM
Pats wont win another superbowl anytime soon heres why:

1) their cheating is exposed
2) everyone knows they cant win a superbowl by more then 3 points, all on last second field goals...
3) their qb is a princess, and their defense is full of grannies( not to mention pill killer poppers on the oline, who still cant block for a damn)

X-Pacolypse

Do you know what your record was in 1990? It was 1-15, but of course you probably didn't know that. You joined the bandwagon in 2001. Go f*ck yourself, you f*ggot.

zach8111
In terms of Superbowl wins, show us the silver baby.
superbowl wins you CHEATED to get

Phinsfan210
You keep talking about the superbowls you guys won. You cheated, hahaha and whats better, everyone will remember you guys cheated and remember spygate. Whats comes around goes around buddy.

JC
*****************************************************************************************************************************************
*****************************************************************************************************************************************

laxs1308
hahah king boy how old are you?

X-Pacolypse
11-19-2008, 11:54 PM
The Dolphins are so bad most of your fanbase thinks the season ends in December.

Not this year.

Dors156
so true dolfan984

blevins29

Lets see:
Through 10 games ChadP (that's our QB) has 2374 yards on 300 attempts while MattC (that's your guy) has 2200 yards on 316 attempts. So even after his impressive 400 yard game (which won't happen this Sunday), your guy is still behind our guy.
The stats don't seem to back up your conjecture. I guess our team can pass.
Lets look back at week 3
We faced each other on your field and BOTH QBs were starting. Here are the results:
Chad completed 17 of 20 (85%) for 226 yards and a 113.8 QB rating.
Matt completed 19 of 31 (61%) for 131 yards and a 68.1 QB rating.
Key stat: Miami 38 New England 13!!!!!:woot:

Marino613
When is this thread going to be moved?

PatsAFCEKings
If you aint cheating, you aint trying.

X-Pacolypse
11-19-2008, 11:56 PM

Well, I guess that answers the question as to why the Pats were totally irrelevant until 2001.

Phinsfan210
When is this thread going to be moved?

Why should it? This is hilarious, this guy is getting owned. He cant come up with anything and i wonder why? maybe because all the years recently theyve been good are tainted because they cheated and now their falling apart and their time in the sun is over. Its hilarious if you ask me, haha patriots fans....LOSERSSSSS...haha patriots....CHEATERSSSSS

thefranchisedef
let this guy talk... the patriots aren't better than the dolphins. We beat them by over 20 points the first game. Our younger guys have more experience. They have one of the worst secondaries in the nfl. The teams that beat them know that all you have to do is throw the ball on slants or deep posts get yardage. we ran for 200 yards against them. Rodney harrison, richard seymour, ty warrren, sammy morris, lamont jordan, maroney, tom brady arent playing. ricky williams is hot right now, ronnie brown had the best scoring performance of any running back in history against them. chad pennington actually knows the offense fully. joey porter sacked cassell 4 times and has 14 sacks on the season. ted ginn has two games with a least one touchdown. our cornerbacks are shut down now. philip merling, and kendal langford are much better. Miami has won 4 games in a row. This game is being played in miami. Patriots ran up the score against us twice last season, and we are still pissed. I think i would put my money on miami. So does odd's makers, thats why we are favored to win by 3. So please, make an intelligent come back. case closed, the game is sunday. Let the game be played on the field.

PatsAFCEKings
11-19-2008, 11:57 PM
I hope Joey and the rest of those stinky fish are hungry because the Patriots are serving up their favourite dish for ya'll on Sunday prepare to feast on it.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Phinsfan210

And if the pats aint cheatin, then the pats aint winning

X-Pacolypse
Remember this?

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d800fea08

Phanatical
One and Fifteen, you celebrated a win like you actually won the Superbowl, that was funnier

Heh, funny you have to resort to last year after I proved your OP entirely false, to recap:

The Phins have won games vs. NE/SD/BUF/DEN/SEA/OAK who have a combined number of wins of 6+4+5+6+2+2=25 wins.

Dolphins passing yardage: 2,360

and we've played every game with a lesser talented team (according to you) and have won against better competition and have more passing yards (both of which you claimed we didn't have). So there, your excuses don't hold any water either.

And you still have nothing to say except the Dolphins were 1-15 LAST year, LOL. :lol:

Dtronic
11-19-2008, 11:58 PM
Well, I guess that answers the question as to why the Pats were totally irrelevant until 2001.

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

FinsNCanes

8 pages later and you finally admit it. Usually it takes a few hours of drinking for a Pats fan to admit that so congrats. Well..I'm outta work so peace.

Phinsfan210
Heh, funny you have to resort to last year after I proved your OP entirely false, to recap:

The Phins have won games vs. NE/SD/BUF/DEN/SEA/OAK who have a combined number of wins of 6+4+5+6+2+2=25 wins. http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Dolphins passing yardage: 2,360 http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

And you still have nothing to say except the Dolphins were 1-15 LAST year, LOL. :lol:

.........OWNED

X-Pacolypse
11-19-2008, 11:59 PM
I hope Joey and the rest of those stinky fish are hungry because the Patriots are serving up their favourite dish for ya'll on Sunday prepare to feast on it.

Speaking of which, tell your mama to close her damn legs. Nah, I can't say that. That's your family's only source of income.

Phinsfan210
11-19-2008, 11:59 PM
Speaking of which, tell your mama to close her damn legs. Nah, I can't say that. That's your family's only source of income.

....OWNED...again

jtrules99
11-20-2008, 12:00 AM
first all its not a trick play anymore, its part of our offense. 2nd of all, i dont no if u realize, but 3 of the 4 tds we scored against u in the wildcat formation, were within the 20 yd line, meaning that we actually were moving the ball on u guys in regular formation to get downfield. we wouldve scored anyway without it, but when we could make you guys look so foolish why not use it. wat happened to bill bellicheck the so called '' best coach ever'' being able to make adjustments to it at halftime. also we held u guys to 13 pts and that had nothing to do with the wildcat.

X-Pacolypse
11-20-2008, 12:00 AM
You remember this as well?

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d801a650c

rick32883
11-20-2008, 12:03 AM

TOM BRADY COULDN"T CARRY DAN MARINOs JOCK STRAP .. dan could ACTUALLY PICK UP A BLITZ and make the right decision .. BRADY CHOKES when someone gets in face .. DAN MARINO has more TALENT NOW .. then BRADY will have his whole CAREER .. answer me another question ... tom brady set the TD record .. has supposedly one of the greatest WRs ever .. and still only broke ONE maybe TWO of MARINO's records .. how come?

MARINO threw the ball almost 3 miles in one season, has broken almost every record in the books .. so what brady CHEATED his way into history .. DAN MADE HISTORY .. MARINO changed the way defenses played football .. teams had to come up with new schemes to try to counter him .. BRADY SUCKS UNDER PRESSURE .. HE's A JOKE ... if his OLINE didnt give him that much time he wouldn't win half those games .. want proof???

EXIBIT A: GIANTS in the SUPERBOWL,
EXIBIT B: CASSEL having the same success(guarentee he get big FA offers and BLOWS wherever he goes),
EXIBIT C: anybody rememer our 4-12 season when brady for whatever reason was passing at the end of the game about to get sacked tried to pull off a FARVE and threw an INT costing them the game .. I DO!!!!!
EXIBIT D: even before the loss in the SUPERBOWL, EVERY ANALYST on PTI, ATH SC .. saying if brady didn't get the protection in the pocket the pats were going to have their hands full

ask any player, coach, analyst or whoever who they'd rather have IN THEIR PRIME .. DAN MARINO or TOM BRADY .. and we'll go from there

BMac420

pats fans think the nfl started 10 years ago

blevins29
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatsAFCEKings http://www.finheaven.com/forums/_new/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1062718711#post1062718711)

Does this mean I better keep my fly zipped if you make the game?

dreamwalker
11-20-2008, 12:06 AM

Wow, I never seen a rep take that quick of a hit in such a short time- dude people just dont like you do they :unsure:

dolphinator86
11-20-2008, 12:06 AM

Dude cause its south beach probably the 2nd best spot in the freaking country....BOSTON SUCKS ******* and everyone is freaking bitter for no freaking reason all you guys have is the red sox and pats. Miami has beaches and BABES and clubs and a social scene and cool **** to do. Miami fans dont go to the games they listen to them on the radio because they are playing beach volleyball with supermodels in DECEMBER because its still 80 degrees outside.

So for the football PLEASE get over Brady look he is good so are alot of Qb's. We won last time you won some of the times before and the Dolphins lead the overall series. SO SULLY BOY go back to scraping ice off your windsheild and curssing at the yankees. While we go to the playoffs and and prove to the NFL world you arent the head honcos anymore.

And give BELECHEAT my regards!

jtrules99
11-20-2008, 12:07 AM
I really believe that 75% of Pats fans are a bunch of bandwagon jumpers that if you asked them who owns the overall record between them and us they would say they do by like 60 games.

How sad does it feel even when Miami is at it's worst we beat the **** out of you???

Remember when Nick Satan shu you down to a nice 21-0 wi in 06 and the first thing your damn team does is whines and says we cheated.

You guys are just a bunch ungratful Pieces of **** and I personally hope brady comes back next year and Porter nails him and finishes him off for good.ya the best was in 04 though, and we came back and beat them on monday night. ill never forget that, they blew an 11 pt lead with 4 min to go. they were 12-1 going into the game and we were 2-11

phinfan33
11-20-2008, 12:14 AM

yeah that 38-13 *** BEATING we gave your team in week 3 in YOUR own house is a sign of a trashy weak team...WTF ever...get outta here kid and go to bed so you're not late for school tomorrow...do you know anything at all about your own team? except for the occasional decent year here&there,and the cheating the Pats got caught doing last year which cost them a 1st rd pick(could've had 2 but didn't)and tainted those 3 SB wins...the Pats have been a mediocre at best team throughout the years...whereas the Dolphins have been a successful franchise with a few bad years in there...oh and when we win our 3rd SB ring soon,we'll be tied,but at least we won't have ours tainted like the Pats will...oh and another thing...The Miami Dolphins are STILL the only undefeated team from start to finish in a season in NFL history!!!!!

rick32883
11-20-2008, 12:16 AM
and one more thing i'd like to add

the PATS when 18-1 with TOM BRADY

THE DOLPHINS WENT 17-0 .. with most of their wins coming FROM A BACK UP QB!!!!

phinfan33
11-20-2008, 12:22 AM
and one more thing i'd like to add

the PATS when 18-1 with TOM BRADY

THE DOLPHINS WENT 17-0 .. with most of their wins coming FROM A BACK UP QB!!!!
very true...Earl Morrall was Griese's backup...

CedarPhin
11-20-2008, 12:33 AM

Drink bleach.

ajscar15
11-20-2008, 12:38 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/11/bet4lk-1.jpg

Which one of these guys was you leaving early in week 3?

kingjust30
11-20-2008, 12:39 AM

U SOUND LIKE A IDIOT DUDE. HOW CAN U SAY THAT WE HAVE A BENEFITED FROM A WEAK SCHEDUAL WHEN WE CLEARLY ABUSED YOUR SCRUB TEAM. WE STRAIGHT UP THREW THE KITCHEN SINK AND CASSAL AND WE SHUT DOWN WHATEVER RUN U HAD.THATS WAS A STRAIGHT UP BEAT DOWN .
THEY ALWAYS SAY THAT THE LOUDEST PERSON IN THE ROOM IS THE WEAKEST.

CedarPhin
11-20-2008, 12:44 AM
This guy is a ****ing toolshed of epic proportions.

What a ****ing loser. The poster child for birth control.

X-Pacolypse
11-20-2008, 12:50 AM
This guy is a ****ing toolshed of epic proportions.

What a ****ing loser. The poster child for birth control.

Birth control? That dude should be the poster child for the Pro-Choice movement.

Dolphins7273
11-20-2008, 02:19 AM
Signing up on a message board to talk trash just screams out "Winner."

Phanatical
11-20-2008, 08:40 AM
Heh, funny you have to resort to last year's record after I proved your OP entirely false, to recap:

The Phins have won games vs. NE/SD/BUF/DEN/SEA/OAK who have a combined number of wins of 6+4+5+6+2+2=25 wins.

Dolphins passing yardage: 2,360

Sorry, all your statements in your OP are without merit.

and we've played every game with a lesser talented team (according to you) and have won against better competition and have more passing yards (both of which you claimed we didn't have). So there, your statements and your lame excuses don't hold any water either.

Still no kind of logical response, Check and Mate.

feelthepain
11-20-2008, 08:42 AM

18-1

SpurzN703
11-20-2008, 12:29 PM

Okay I know this idiot is here to just talk **** but hell I'll talk.

Pats wins have been against Kansas City (1-9), Jets (7-3), San Fran (3-7), Denver (6-4), St Louis (2-8) and Buffalo (5-5).

That equals a record of 24-36 combined.

Now the Dolphins have beat New England (6-4), San Diego (4-6), Buffalo (5-5), Denver (6-4), Seattle (2-8) and Oakland (2-8).

That equals a record of 25-35.

Apples and oranges: You say the wins vs Oakland and Seattle were stupid b/c Miami won by 2.

New England beat barn-burner Kansas City by 7 at home, at All-World San Francisco by 9 and Super Bowl St Louis by 7 at home again, while losing by 20 to San Diego.

What does this mean? Owned perhaps?

SpurzN703
11-20-2008, 12:30 PM

If that was the assumed case, you wouldn't need to be in here trying to make yourself feel important by talking ****.

You're only here b/c you feel there might actually be a chance New England loses.

SpurzN703
11-20-2008, 12:36 PM

I guess logic is starting to not apply here now. Weird.

Clipse
11-20-2008, 03:16 PM
Patriot Envy? Please, the only thing that hurts is my head. And I have your half retarded *** to thank for it.
half retarded? You're being too generous :lol:

Clipse
11-20-2008, 03:43 PM
Remember this?

I prefer this one...

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8025e627

SabanHater
11-20-2008, 06:02 PM
I prefer this one...

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8025e627

yeah.... that one is good.... until I remembered we had AJ Feely :boohoo:

Phin-o-rama
11-24-2008, 04:25 PM
Remember this?

just watched this....note that we had a breakout run at the end already up 21-0 that put us like inside the 10 or 5...and just ran out the clock...didn't go for unneeded score like belicheat would have...

just sayin

BleedinGreenNC
11-24-2008, 06:03 PM
Signing up on a message board to talk trash just screams out "Winner."

Winner = Posting a pic of yourself with 2 Miami Cheerleaders, and thinking your cool.

Dolphins7273
11-24-2008, 06:30 PM
Winner = Posting a pic of yourself with 2 Miami Cheerleaders, and thinking your cool.

Whatever, at least I'm not some 32 year old virgin loser that's too ugly to post a picture of himself anywhere.

BleedinGreenNC
11-24-2008, 06:52 PM
Whatever, at least I'm not some 32 year old virgin loser that's too ugly to post a picture of himself anywhere.

yep, 32 year old virgin. At least im not some 24 year old scrub that cant even get a hand job without paying for it. Keep it real Sally.:up:

nephinsfan
11-25-2008, 01:06 AM

dammit, you mean that blonde in the avatar is not bleedngreen? dammit I feel durty!!!!!!!:D

BleedinGreenNC
11-25-2008, 10:17 AM
dammit, you mean that blonde in the avatar is not bleedngreen? dammit I feel durty!!!!!!!:D

If i was the blonde, i would never leave the house. Let my fingers do the talking!:woot:

SpurzN703
11-25-2008, 11:00 AM

What's so bad about that pic? He's with 2 hot chicks. Good for him

BleedinGreenNC
11-25-2008, 11:21 AM
What's so bad about that pic? He's with 2 hot chicks. Good for him

Nothing wrong with the chicks, its the magoo that is with them!

SpurzN703
11-25-2008, 11:46 AM
Nothing wrong with the chicks, its the magoo that is with them!

Who's looking at him in the photo anyway? ;)

BleedinGreenNC
11-25-2008, 11:50 AM
Who's looking at him in the photo anyway? ;)

Very nice, see you dont have to mess the photo up by putting your mug in there, why should he?:up:

Dolphins7273
11-25-2008, 02:58 PM
Very nice, see you dont have to mess the photo up by putting your mug in there, why should he?:up:

You're still here? Get a life! You're 32 freakin' years old and you're trolling message boards like a 12 year old. I know there's not much to do in NC except rape the family cow and eat grass, but you need to grow up.

BleedinGreenNC
11-25-2008, 03:36 PM
You're still here? Get a life! You're 32 freakin' years old and you're trolling message boards like a 12 year old. I know there's not much to do in NC except rape the family cow and eat grass, but you need to grow up.

Like i said lady, i get paid to browse the web. Funny how you think NC is like that, sorry to say, im from NY. Keep going, my co-workers enjoy laughing at you looking like a queer standing with the ladies, even the women here think you look gay!:sidelol:

BleedinGreenNC
11-25-2008, 03:49 PM

Very sheik myspace page lady, how do you do it? Your forehead reminds me of the Rocketeer.

Dolphins7273
11-25-2008, 04:14 PM
Like i said lady, i get paid to browse the web. Funny how you think NC is like that, sorry to say, im from NY. Keep going, my co-workers enjoy laughing at you looking like a queer standing with the ladies, even the women here think you look gay!:sidelol:

You get paid to be a message board troll from your parents' basement? Interesting. Oh, and imaginary friends aren't real people, much less actual co-workers, sorry to tell you...

Dolphins7273
11-25-2008, 04:20 PM
Very sheik myspace page lady, how do you do it? Your forehead reminds me of the Rocketeer.

A guy looking at another guy's myspace page when he doesn't even know him. Yeah, that doesn't sound gay at all. :rolleyes:

BleedinGreenNC
11-25-2008, 04:52 PM
You get paid to be a message board troll from your parents' basement? Interesting. Oh, and imaginary friends aren't real people, much less actual co-workers, sorry to tell you...

Im sorry it took so long to respond lady, i was asking my mom to cook me something for dinner. Does it hurt having such a big forehead?

Dolphins7273
11-25-2008, 05:03 PM
Im sorry it took so long to respond lady, i was asking my mom to cook me something for dinner. Does it hurt having such a big forehead?

Aww, asking your nympho slut mom to cook you mac and cheese. How adorable. Does it hurt to have a huge dent in the spot where your penis is supposed to be?

BleedinGreenNC
11-25-2008, 05:15 PM
Aww, asking your nympho slut mom to cook you mac and cheese. How adorable. Does it hurt to have a huge dent in the spot where your penis is supposed to be?

My moms a slut?? Wow, i hope she was good!:up: Even if she was a slut, she wouldnt bang little wannabe's with big flesh rocket foreheads. Is that an extra large Dolphins hat conehead?

Ricky_Fan34
11-25-2008, 05:15 PM
I don't get all the dumb**** jets and pats and bills fans on this site... um keywords are FINHEAVEN. Oh right, your team isnt good enough to have a site because you dont have a fanbase to use it.

BleedinGreenNC
11-25-2008, 05:18 PM
I don't get all the dumb**** jets and pats and bills fans on this site... um keywords are FINHEAVEN. Oh right, your team isnt good enough to have a site because you dont have a fanbase to use it.

Public forum, nope we have no sites at all.:rolleyes:

Ricky_Fan34
11-25-2008, 05:23 PM
Ok, you obviously have no life at all if you sit on rivals website all day and post non-sense. Nobody cares about your bias opinions, and nobody ever will. Go eat your beloved mangina... and don't bring your sorry *** over here

J-E-T-S
SUCK!!!!!!!
SUCK!!!!!!!
SUCK!!!!!!!

Dolphins7273
11-25-2008, 05:23 PM

Nah, those teams have plenty of stupid sites. The problem is the lack of a life their fans have. These trolls have thousands of posts here and god knows how many more on their team's site so they basically live on the internet.

Ricky_Fan34
11-25-2008, 05:25 PM
like i said, no life

BleedinGreenNC
11-25-2008, 05:37 PM
:sidelol:You talk about me having no life, yet here you are posting as well.:woot:

Lady, your such a prankster!:up:

BleedinGreenNC
11-25-2008, 05:39 PM
like i said, no life

Dolphins7273
11-25-2008, 05:41 PM
:sidelol:You talk about me having no life, yet here you are posting as well.:woot:

Lady, your such a prankster!:up:

I'm posting on my own team's site and you have a lot more posts on here than I do.

Ricky_Fan34
11-25-2008, 05:44 PM
Exactly.... Why do want to hear what we have to say? WE ARE MIAMI DOLPHINS FANS. So why don't you get the hell away???

BleedinGreenNC
11-25-2008, 05:48 PM
I'm posting on my own team's site and you have a lot more posts on here than I do.

Lady, dont you understand the terms, "Beasts of the East", and "Depths of the Sea"?

Public forum cone guy.

Sorta looks like you : http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Ricky_Fan34
11-25-2008, 05:52 PM
Good one...? Ok those to pictures prove my point even more. YOU ARE A LOSER WITH NO LIFE AT ALL. WHY DON'T YOU AND YOUR "CO-WORKERS"(INVISIBLE) HAVE A LITTLE TEA PARTY OR GET A DELICIOUS BOWL OF MANGINA? You are such a joke.

BleedinGreenNC
11-25-2008, 06:07 PM
Good one...? Ok those to pictures prove my point even more. YOU ARE A LOSER WITH NO LIFE AT ALL. WHY DON'T YOU AND YOUR "CO-WORKERS"(INVISIBLE) HAVE A LITTLE TEA PARTY OR GET A DELICIOUS BOWL OF MANGINA? You are such a joke.

:sidelol:Did i strike a nerve?

FinsNCanes
11-26-2008, 06:37 PM
:sidelol:Did i strike a nerve?

Why do you have so many posts here? Good lord..

BleedinGreenNC
11-26-2008, 08:41 PM
Why do you have so many posts here? Good lord..

I dont know, why dont you tell me.

KontradictioN
11-27-2008, 03:42 PM
Cheatriots, *, 18-1? I have never, EVER seen such originality. By the way, you guys still have the gayest mascot in the NFL. Pretty appropriate for the NFL's gayest team.

nephinsfan
11-27-2008, 06:16 PM
Cheatriots, *, 18-1? I have never, EVER seen such originality. By the way, you guys still have the gayest mascot in the NFL. Pretty appropriate for the NFL's gayest team.

I would not be throwing the gay mascot thing around with your QB in pics like this first one....figured I would throw the second one in because it was just damn funny

http://www.mimifroufrou.com/scentedsalamander/images/Tom%20Brady%20Stetson%20Rockmount%20Ranch%20Wear.jpg

http://www.rotheblog.com/images/misc/tombrady_epiphany.jpg

bittertosweet
11-30-2008, 07:04 PM

I know its wrong to talk to trolls but I just had to say this, the dolphins are a top 5 team in the league of all time, some say the best, i certainly do :), lets face it the fish own, but dude you're team never won anything regular season or otherwise before you started cheating, This team has always won superbowls and in the regular season and been a pereniial playoff contender until 02-03, so talk to me about who's the better franchise, you're whole "franchise" are nothing but cheats are the new england asterisks.
Now I will enjoy the sweet silence from the pats fans, god how can you cheer the pats, the red sox are a real franchise, the sox like the dolphins are a team you can cheer, but the cheatriots? puke, the asterisks will always be a joke, deal with it and start cheering for a real team, you will feel better ;).

FORMER FIN1
12-06-2008, 01:19 AM

I hope someone puts a rubba in your chowda.