PDA

View Full Version : I feel great!!!!!..................

Billhoff
09-22-2003, 12:28 AM
I come home from the game tonight and I`ve got power!:eek: Isabel tooks its toll on me and the family and wiped our power out since thusrday!...woohoo! I got clean up work to do tomarrow........now I got to find the rest of the family and tell them......who knows where there sleeping tonight.... (they leave me alone during sunday football)......OhHey, by the way............you brought your A game tonight...GOD KNOWS YOU NEEDED IT! and I don`t expect you to play like that again untill we meet again ,so don`t get to high..you still suck and we have the better team.........we`ll beat you when it counts later on...not worried at all, we played like crap and still almost beat ya. My hats off to ya the first round. No more park port-a-johns....woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!! I can flush my toilets now!:D

TerryTate
09-22-2003, 12:35 AM
You have a better team? Sure as hell didnt look that way tonight :lol:

Images like the one below really illustrate that your team isnt great....

Buffalo welcome to inconsistency....

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif Oh, Seau and Bowens got sacks too, too bad i dont have those pictures...

Billhoff
09-22-2003, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
You have a better team? Sure as hell didnt look that way tonight :lol:

Images like the one below really illustrate that your team isnt great....

Buffalo welcome to inconsistency....

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif Oh, Seau and Bowens got sacks too, too bad i dont have those pictures... Sunday nite on espn AT HOME in front of national audience ...reverse the situation we blow you out by twenty! Its the first game game of the battle and we`ll win the war ...you had your A game tonite ..doesn`t mean a whole hell of alot untill we meet again!:D

Dolfan02
09-22-2003, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by Billhoff
I come home from the game tonight and I`ve got power!:eek: Isabel tooks its toll on me and the family and wiped our power out since thusrday!...woohoo! I got clean up work to do tomarrow........now I got to find the rest of the family and tell them......who knows where there sleeping tonight.... (they leave me alone during sunday football)......OhHey, by the way............you brought your A game tonight...GOD KNOWS YOU NEEDED IT! and I don`t expect you to play like that again untill we meet again ,so don`t get to high..you still suck and we have the better team.........we`ll beat you when it counts later on...not worried at all, we played like crap and still almost beat ya. My hats off to ya the first round. No more park port-a-johns....woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!! I can flush my toilets now!:D

Wow, you have the life of a pretty big loser. Sorry to diss you. The Jills lost, you're a little too happy for losing and then telling Fin fans about it. LIKE WE CARE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR PATHETIC LIFE

Marino1983
09-22-2003, 05:24 AM

:goof: Now why doesn't this surprise me ? Jerkoff runs his stupid @$$ goat mouth all off season and when his :laughat: team gets their collective ASSESS whooped,, jerkoff 1st response is that the game didn't count ...

:confused: Step up to the the table jerkoff,, you and ALL the other special-ed graduates are going to eat serving after serving after serving after serving of crow !!! :eek:

Oh man am I going to love this week ...................

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Marino1983
09-22-2003, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by Dolfan02

Wow, you have the life of a pretty big loser. Sorry to diss you. The Jills lost, you're a little too happy for losing and then telling Fin fans about it. LIKE WE CARE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR PATHETIC LIFE

D2 the billy goats didn't just lose,,, they got their sh!T covered @$$es handed to them !!!

Queeny looked like the Queeny of old :eek:.. And the goat running game was about as effective as a goat fans smack ! :rolleyes:

Pathetic is too nice a word to describe what that joke of a WNY "so called" football team brought to south Florida last night !
They were an embarrassment to the entire NFL ..

:evil:

Marino1983

goldfish
09-22-2003, 02:34 PM

You are pretty pathetic.... you got real issues at home and your diligence is put into stupid a@@ comments about a football game? I think what GOD KNOWS is that you need some help.

YouR post really doesn't need responding to, but since you are in the Smack forum.....
What are you a result of inbreeding? Who cares what you expect!!!! The only high we are on is the one we got by pissing on fools like you.
You need to flush cause you are FULL OF SH!t.

Billhoff
09-22-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Dolfan02

Wow, you have the life of a pretty big loser. Sorry to diss you. The Jills lost, you're a little too happy for losing and then telling Fin fans about it. LIKE WE CARE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR PATHETIC LIFE Wheres the love Zerox2....Pretty harsh words comming from the Gomer Pyle of fin heaven:lol: ....I think that was a personal attack!...naughty,naughty ..that sh1t don`t fly in here....I owe you one...if I personally attacked YOU..... I WOULD say ......."Don`t forget to wake up dead tomarrow" but I m not like that!!:D :evil: ;)Big adrenaline win, but the Bills still have the better team!:tongue:

XoPhinsoX
09-22-2003, 08:44 PM
Sunday nite on espn AT HOME in front of national audience ...reverse the situation we blow you out by twenty! Its the first game game of the battle and we`ll win the war ...you had your A game tonite ..doesn`t mean a whole hell of alot untill we meet again!:D

Blow us out? Weren't you guys supposed to kill us? Now all of a sudden you come up with excuses "It's home, it's national, wah wah". That's a worse excuse then the Lucas one you accuse us of. Good luck with the cleanup, but don't make ignorant comments like that ;).

Billhoff
09-22-2003, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

Blow us out? Weren't you guys supposed to kill us? Now all of a sudden you come up with excuses "It's home, it's national, wah wah". That's a worse excuse then the Lucas one you accuse us of. Good luck with the cleanup, but don't make ignorant comments like that ;). No excuses here.... you guys played the best you ever could and won ....Im just saying at our house I think we win by more in that same situation...... its all a hypathetical argument let it rest. Just MY opinion.