PDA

View Full Version : I hate you

nyjetsmac
11-20-2008, 08:08 PM
No im not trollin here....
Im just telling you how i feel about your team, i F..k hate you, much more than the pats.. cant stand people say how our most hated rival are the pats, its been the dolphins always and ill stay that way till ur team dissappears
How do you feel about the first place jets?

finfan3223
11-20-2008, 08:09 PM
Im just telling you how i feel about your team, i F..k hate you, much more than the pats.. cant stand people say how our most hated rival are the pats, its been the dolphins always and ill stay that way till ur team dissappears

**** you

MustangFinFan
11-20-2008, 08:10 PM
we're not full of ourselves....we're just better than you.

Predaphin
11-20-2008, 08:10 PM

they suck.

CalDolFan1014
11-20-2008, 08:11 PM
:spamattacWhat's up with all the trolls this week?!?!:spam2:

oasis
11-20-2008, 08:12 PM
:jt0323:

jtrules99
11-20-2008, 08:15 PM
i feel that the jets r the most overated football team rite now, getting way to much praise for what they have done in the past few games. first they barley beat kc, then they go into buffalo and win[but we had beaten buffalo the week before pretty nicely also and get no praise and also how impressive does that look now] then they beat a horrendous rams team which even the 49ers made a joke out of, then they go into foxborough and blow a 18 pt lead to the banged up pats,and win in ot due to a winning of the coin toss, where we went into earlier in the season and just dominated them forcing there fans to leave by the 3rd quarter. after all this, every praises the jets like they are such a great team, but we beat all those teams that the jets are getting praise for beating, but actually manhandeled them. dont worry though because i cant wait to go into the meadowlands last week of the season and peezy breaks the sack record, and pennington leads us to r first division title since 2001 season.

sharp
11-20-2008, 08:16 PM
This is true.. what the hell are the pats.. f*** the pats, they cheated their way to greatness and now we all hate them.. they gained glory and have taken away what the afc east was really about.. the jets bills and dolphins.. I feel you jets fan and i hate your team much more than all the others!! Welcome back to the top of the afc east!! may the pats rest in peace!! Well maybe not because your going to be in salary cap hell!!!! go fins!

jlfin

Since their inception, they have been a classless organization. Just like their fans.
Giants fans are knowledgeable, respectful and classy, i.e the opposite of Jets fans.

Pinkboy

Heh.

Nice way of showing your inferiority complex.

Dolfan5000
Pretty good about em considerin they won't know what happened when we steal the division title away from em in the last game of the season.

Oh btw, I ****in hate you too. :)

nyjetsmac
all fair points..but we beat you remember?

oasis
11-20-2008, 08:18 PM

And we'll see you week 17. :)

phins#1fan
11-20-2008, 08:19 PM
I Think You Can Suck My Dick You ****ing Piece Of **** Jests Fan! This Is A Miami Dolphins Website And If Your Gunna Make Threads Like This Get The **** Out!!! Man I Cant Wait Till Week 17 So We Can Show You Whatsup! 2 Words For Ya.. Over Rated!

dreamwalker

I feel quite good, thank you for asking
:woot:

Kind of like looking out on a thunderstorm watching as you see a break in the clouds.

History always makes me feel good, there are a few things that are a sure thing in life.

The sun will rise.

There will always be a scared little troll posting on someone elses message board

and the NY jets will always find a way to mess up their season.
:woot:

Dolfan5000
In the first game of the season? How long ago was that? How many things have happened to both teams over the course of time personnel wise/ playcalling wise? We will see how the season ends soon enough.

BIGRED11
feelings are mutual... if i was you guys i would hate us too. ever look at the all time record between the dolphins and jets.. Besides you must really be worried about us to have to run on here and rant about how much you hate us... IS IT "FAIRWEATHER" in NJ

jvw
11-20-2008, 08:20 PM
Don't eat the cheese.......A jet fan trying to get us to talk about them instead of the pats......Sorry Jet fan this is Patriot week and the week we grab a share of first place......We will see you the last week of the season and I'm sure we will have something to say then.......Peace............

nyjetsmac
11-20-2008, 08:21 PM
17 out of the last 21... you still think you own us?

ADavieDolphin
11-20-2008, 08:21 PM
barely.. also when we wind up with the same record as you and beat you in week 17,
we'll have the tie breaker in common opponents.. why? cuz you lost to the raiders chargers and patriots...

and you might be good this year.. but brett farve will be gone, and you wont have an answer to QB...
you can talk about this year.. but your future looks bleak while ours looks impressive...
you guys will fire mangini in 2 years when you go back to 4 win seasons...

oh nice draft pick in gholston, he looks really good... what does he have now? 8 snaps? 10 snaps?
quality #6 pick, and that my friend is why the jets best record in ten years will be this season, so enjoy it why you can you POS yankee

DefensiveEnd76
11-20-2008, 08:22 PM
Since their inception, they have been a classless organization. Just like their fans.
Giants fans are knowledgeable, respectful and classy, i.e the opposite of Jets fans.

Amen!!!!

Dolphins7273
11-20-2008, 08:22 PM

A fluke hail mary beat the Fins,the Jets won't be so lucky next time. Btw, I hate the green vermin and their fruity fans that look like members of the village people too.

jtown777
11-20-2008, 08:23 PM
THe Jets? hahahhahahahahahahahahA!!!! Yeah, now there's a team!!!! Bwaahahahaha!!! Survived the Phins by a flippin Fervra prayer. Otherwise the "lowly" Phins make them the first victims on their list. Get a life "mac & cheese chipper". Jets aren't going anywhere pillow biter! Choke the goat Ferva is your QB living on luck as he throws prayer after prayer. It WILL catch up with him sooner than later. The green fungus that you call your team is and always will be second fiddle in NY behind the Giants. What a puke!

nyjetsmac
11-20-2008, 08:24 PM
your future looked bright in 05 with saban, remember?
talkin about picks, how bout mangold, dbrick, leon, rhodes, REVIS, harris
you have had one of te worst drafts in the past years, ginn, carey, allen, beck, satele, hagan
cmon

nyjetsmac
11-20-2008, 08:25 PM
oh and lets not get in those gay colors of yours...teal..lol

jtrules99
11-20-2008, 08:26 PM
you have had one of te worst drafts in the past years, ginn, carey, allen, beck, satele, hagan
cmon
ya dbrickshaw is great let me tell ya, and how is ur 6th overall pick gholston doing for u guys this year. does he have double digit tackles yet?

Vaark
11-20-2008, 08:27 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/11/3142stj-1.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/04/1ooaok-1.jpg

finfan3223
11-20-2008, 08:27 PM
All I got to say is Jest. Stupid ****ing fans cant even spell :sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

RaboGrande24
11-20-2008, 08:28 PM
Your just mad because after all that money you spent your barely leading the division....your team and ours are going in opposite directions so your scared. Admit it your scared of us, especially what were gonna be like in 2 or 3 years

X-Pacolypse
11-20-2008, 08:28 PM

God, another one of these trolls? Man, I made the last one breakdown in tears. Don't make me do the same to you.

Dolphins7273
11-20-2008, 08:29 PM

First of all, it's aqua, not teal, and second, signing up on a message board to talk trash just screams out "I'm a virgin with way too much time/cum on my hands." Get a life.

FinsNCanes
11-20-2008, 08:30 PM

Ugh..it's not teal..you should atleast know this.

Anyway, atleast Miami looks original and doesn't have the same color scheme as half the NFL. You might want to dive into the history books to see why we have the colors we have, plus it's nice being original. Some would say Oregon has ridiculous colors with the green and neon yellow..I happen to like them. You don't even have your own stadium so should you really be saying anything?

Joba-nator
11-20-2008, 08:31 PM
its funny we are 1 game back of the Jets and we didnt event have to BUY half of our stars this offseason..

had we bought as many guys as the jets did this offseason, we'd be chasing perfection..

isnt it sad that a team has to BUY its way to 1st place and still only been barely better then a team who was 1-15 the year before?

PATSSUCK
11-20-2008, 08:32 PM
cmon

Satele- good Center

Ginn -breaking out

Allen - playing just fine

Carey - One of the better RT

Just shows what an idiot you are ..... Gholston LMAO

X-Pacolypse
11-20-2008, 08:32 PM
Ugh..it's not teal..you should atleast know this.

Anyway, atleast Miami looks original and doesn't have the same color scheme as half the NFL. You might want to dive into the history books to see why we have the colors we have, plus it's nice being original. Some would say Oregon has ridiculous colors with the green and neon yellow..I happen to like them. You don't even have your own stadium so should you really be saying anything?

Good point, they play in a stinking New Jersey swamp.

PATSSUCK
11-20-2008, 08:33 PM
First of all, it's aqua, not teal, and second, signing up on a message board to talk trash just screams out "I'm a virgin with way too much time/cum on my hands." Get a life.

:sidelol::hi5::beer1:

X-Pacolypse
11-20-2008, 08:34 PM
cmon

You care to tell me how Vernon Gholston is doing?

Dolphins7273
Good point, they play in a crappy stadium named after another team in their same league.

Fixed. :D

dreamwalker
17 out of the last 21... you still think you own us?

Actually I think we are concerned more for the rest of the NFL than the jets, thats pretty much why we own 25 other NFL teams, while you own ONE.

Maybe thats part of your teams problem. THERE ARE OTHER TEAMS IN THE NFL :sidelol:

PATSSUCK
11-20-2008, 08:35 PM
its funny we are 1 game back of the Jets and we didnt event have to BUY half of our stars this offseason..

had we bought as many guys as the jets did this offseason, we'd be chasing perfection..

isnt it sad that a team has to BUY its way to 1st place and still only been barely better then a team who was 1-15 the year before?

You are talking about a team that has 4 division titles and 2 AFC title appearances in 39 years ...... they are the spokesperson for pathetic

Cannonboy
11-20-2008, 08:36 PM
The Jets will always find a way to choke. They always have and they always will.

Joba-nator
11-20-2008, 08:39 PM
if Tom Petty was a Jets fan we would have never had the song Free Fallin' we would have had this instead:

" Cuz I'm Free, Free Loading, yeah I'm free, freeloading"

I mean if your gonna freeload in another team's stadium atleast pick an area that doesn't smell like a cesspool

X-Pacolypse
11-20-2008, 08:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZxNeFLuY98

phinfan33
11-20-2008, 08:40 PM
kid, i highly suggest that you get outta here and go do your homework...or you just might find yourself in the same shoes that Pats fan was last night...OWNED...by a whole lot of Dolphins fans...

studsatele
11-20-2008, 08:42 PM
well bud. lets see here......3 superbowls in a row. 2 of them won. with 1 of those being UNDEFEATED. our coach sparano looks like a man. unlike mangina. hows gholston workin out for ya? we took your qb penny and hes succeding. we didnt have to go out and try to buy success. namath walked around wearing fur coats like some kinda broad. our state actually wants us. they didnt kick us over to jersey with the rest of the sludge.

uh lets see.
rich kotite vs don shula
namath vs marino
id say we win.
our mascot isnt an airplane. the absolute best chant you stains cant come up with is to spell out you teams name. well im bored with you now. buh bye.

p.s. mods im really sorry but this has to be said.....our widereceivers dont get raped. say hi to laverneous.

X-Pacolypse
11-20-2008, 08:45 PM
Jets fans are quite possibly the fattest, rudest, ugliest, boorish, and most idiotic fanbase to ever grace the NFL landscape. Your city smells like raw sewage, most of the woman in that city are prostitutes. You sir, are no different than what I have described.

jtown777
11-20-2008, 08:48 PM
39 years in the NFL and they are still learning to spell J-E-T-S at the games. Who knows maybe in the next 39 years their fans will learn how to spell their second word...S-H-I-T! JetsJetsJets!!!

X-Pacolypse
11-20-2008, 08:51 PM
By the way, one more thing. Your mother was a hamster, and your father smells of elderberries! Now, go away or I shall taunt you a second time!

jtrules99
11-20-2008, 08:53 PM
u guys r the only team in the afc to not have won or appear in a superbowl since the merger in 1970. how pathetic

PENNDOLPHAN
11-20-2008, 09:26 PM

At least our fans can spell, LOL! Jest? LOL!!

nyjetsmac
11-20-2008, 09:27 PM
the league owes the jets the merger, they are the reason why the merger happend ***..les
i can almost gurantee a pats victory on sunday, and finally all of you will shut up and look up

PENNDOLPHAN
11-20-2008, 09:30 PM
cmon

Ginn? Certainley not a bust dude. Neither is Carey(LOL!), Allen, Beck, Or satele. yea hagan is a bust, but he wasnt picked #6 overall let gholston was.

The real embarrasments in drafting is a franchise called the Jest, eh i mean Jets. Look at this vid please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZxNeFLuY98&feature=related

HAHAHA! Who drafts a FB in the first round? BTW, Gholston will be joining that list of draft blunders shortly.

MustangFinFan
11-20-2008, 09:34 PM
nyjetsmac....how do u feel about us taking chad pennington from you?

X-Pacolypse
11-20-2008, 09:38 PM
the league owes the jets the merger, they are the reason why the merger happend ***..les
i can almost gurantee a pats victory on sunday, and finally all of you will shut up and look up

Have fun watching the Jests lose to the Titans.

PENNDOLPHAN
11-20-2008, 09:41 PM

Dude, Get the hell out of here. You guys LOST to the raiders for crying out loud! ANd you lost against the CHARGERS! LOL! If that isnt embarrasing, i dont know what is.

BTW, dont even bother with the titans game this week. Automatic loss for you guys

PENNDOLPHAN
11-20-2008, 09:44 PM
Jests=TRASH!

Dolphins7273
11-20-2008, 09:52 PM

Really? So the reason the merger was announced two years before the Jets won the Super Bowl was because of the Jets? Interesting...

feelthepain
11-20-2008, 11:23 PM

They've earned it.

SpurzN703
11-21-2008, 12:06 PM

You do realize that you're only here b/c of that game right? It's so simple that if the Jets lose that game, you wouldn't be hear wasting your time.

Do you not have other things to accomplish today?

BleedinGreenNC
11-21-2008, 02:55 PM
They've earned it.

Tell me what you think about the BIlls.:up:

X-Pacolypse
11-21-2008, 06:04 PM
nyjetsmac= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dvarrk11RYs&feature=related

GoonBoss
11-22-2008, 06:20 AM

Why thank you. We hate you too :lol:

FORMER FIN1
12-06-2008, 01:11 AM

Its how you end up. Not where you are at now. Talkin **** while you're in first. See ya in week 17 stupid ***. You'll be hatin us worse after we take Granma Farvra and your second class citizens from the "Jersey swamp"

aquaman54
12-06-2008, 07:14 AM
"NOBODY" even expected us 'Fins to be here in the first place.Even if it ended today,I'd be happy with the progress we've made.And I can assure every man,woman,and child on this Earth,that there is nobody that hates the Jets/Pats anymore than I!!! I hope everyone north of Virginia/Kentucky,gets a life-long case of diarrhea....and a shortage of Pepto Bismol!!!

shadpop
12-06-2008, 08:31 PM
Come on guys and ladies ( jets fans) let this poor guy talk. he had to come here because most of the jets fans can't read or write. They need a guy to help them with their chant. The sad thing is that half the fans still get it wrong. Let him rant-his team has sucked for so long that this may be his only chance. Who you got after Brett- I hear Namath has cleaned up. Who cares if you hate us. Do us a huge favor and get the rest of your stinking city out of Florida. We don't care how you do it up there.

jared81
12-09-2008, 09:31 AM
what happened, how did you become a jets fan? did the giants fans reject you or something?

X-Pacolypse
04-06-2009, 09:12 PM
I hate you

We still hate you too.

Fin_Frenzy_84
04-06-2009, 09:36 PM
We still hate you too.

HAHAHA
I AGREE

NYJets ATTACK
04-11-2009, 02:18 PM

Completely agree, great post. Anybody who thinks the Pats are worse is a little wet behind the ears.

MOTHER**** THE DOLPHINS

FORMER FIN1
04-18-2009, 01:48 PM
Completely agree, great post. Anybody who thinks the Pats are worse is a little wet behind the ears.

MOTHER**** THE DOLPHINS

Took your castoff and beat your ***. Knocked your stinkin jersey twat out of the playoffs on the last day of the season. Got your coach fired, got your qb retired. I can see how you might hold some animosity. Too bad, **** you and that retarded fireman!

RaboGrande24
04-18-2009, 02:22 PM
Who the **** is Bart Scott? Oh yea some overrated Lb whose gonna get ran over by Ronnie week 5. Whose your QB? You answer that for me

#1dolphinsfan
04-18-2009, 02:29 PM
Question what are you talking about first place my a$$ talk about last place. oh yea and by the way nice QB in Kellen Clemens and thanks for Chad Pennington he has done great for us

#1dolphinsfan
04-18-2009, 06:27 PM

MOTHER**** THE DOLPHINS
Read that and tell me how that makes sence at all maybe if you add the ING and drop the word the then maybe it will make sense. i didnt relize how dumb jets fans are until i saw that post

Marino1983
04-19-2009, 08:21 AM

I don't think that the patsies are worse,,, but then again espn must love having brady's nut-sack resting on their chins because they (and a host of other) self proclaimed pro football experts believe he already has the AFC East won with home field advantage throughout the playoffs!

Everything hinges on how well brady plays for the patsies.. And considering his injury and the complications brady experienced,, walking onto the field and playing like you did before the injury will take time..
And I don't want to read or hear that an ACL injury doesn't affect a qb as much as other positions.. That is pure B-S..

Anyone who thinks that the patsies are going to repeat or even come close to what the team did in 07 needs to have a drug test!

Marino1983