PDA

View Full Version : The sunday night football crew said it best

TerryTate
09-22-2003, 12:40 AM
They said that the Buffalo Defense had all the time in the world to get to know each other and get their defense down pat since there was nothing to do in buffalo :lol:

You know whats sad, they had all that time and still didnt show up, they were OWNED, too bad theres nothing to do there still and they will have all the time in the world to think about it :lol:

bigbry
09-22-2003, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
They said that the Buffalo Defense had all the time in the world to get to know each other and get their defense down pat since there was nothing to do in buffalo :lol:

You know whats sad, they had all that time and still didnt show up, they were OWNED, too bad theres nothing to do there still and they will have all the time in the world to think about it :lol:

:lol: Yeah, they had nothing to do but "work out together" perhaps pumping iron would of been better.

BB

Laugher
09-22-2003, 12:48 AM
Lol are you smoking crack did you watch the game????? The defense did alright most of the night. The offense didn't show up. Can't blame the Jills defense on this game tonight, the offense hung them out to dry w/ a pathetic time of possession.

TerryTate
09-22-2003, 12:50 AM
yea they sure contained ricky :lol: Fat Slob adams couldnt do anything and neither could anyone else, we kept getting 1st downs on 3 consect. run plays....great defense guys!!!

bigbry
09-22-2003, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by Laugher
Lol are you smoking crack did you watch the game????? The defense did alright most of the night. The offense didn't show up. Can't blame the Jills defense on this game tonight, the offense hung them out to dry w/ a pathetic time of possession.

Three scoring drives and two missed field goals....AND ever hear of time of possession?

COMPLETE DOMINANCE!

BB

Laugher
09-22-2003, 12:53 AM
Most were fourth quarter yards. Like I said the pathetic Jills offense didn't give any time at all for the D to rest. Any D having to go out that long because your offense is so pathetic will most likely get dominated in the 4th quarter. Especially down in the Miami heat.

Billhoff
09-22-2003, 12:53 AM

You know whats sad, they had all that time and still didnt show up, they were OWNED, too bad theres nothing to do there still and they will have all the time in the world to think about it :lol: :huh:

TerryTate
09-22-2003, 12:55 AM
i dunno billhoff everyone else seemed to get my post except you, are you a little slow?

dolfan06
09-22-2003, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by bigbry

:lol: Yeah, they had nothing to do but "work out together" perhaps pumping iron would of been better.

BB yeah, pumping iron instead of each other!:lol:

Billhoff
09-22-2003, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by bigbry

Three scoring drives and two missed field goals....AND ever hear of time of possession?

COMPLETE DOMINANCE!

BB Our offense played like crap and we still were in it till the end.....thats DOMINANCE?...the only thing dominance were the empty seats!:lol: :lol: :tongue:

goldfish
09-22-2003, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Our offense played like crap and we still were in it till the end.....thats DOMINANCE?...the only thing dominance were the empty seats!:lol: :lol: :tongue:

Were you at the game..... 73,000+!!!!!
The only empty seats were the Jills fans leaving....

:tongue:

WestPhish
09-22-2003, 10:41 AM

The Buffalo defense got to know each other really well, but last night they got to know Ricky more than they wanted to.

Pagan
09-22-2003, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Laugher
Most were fourth quarter yards. Like I said the pathetic Jills offense didn't give any time at all for the D to rest. Any D having to go out that long because your offense is so pathetic will most likely get dominated in the 4th quarter. Especially down in the Miami heat.

Do you even watch football??? Miami has the ball for forty-one minutes and you say the defense did alright? Yup, they sure got the Miami offense off the field in a hurry, didn't they? :rolleyes:

XoPhinsoX
09-22-2003, 12:28 PM
i dunno billhoff everyone else seemed to get my post except you, are you a little slow?

He's a little shocked ;\

MarinoFan
09-22-2003, 02:17 PM
Do you guys realize that before Buffalo's FINAL drive, they had more penalty yards, than offensive yards? That is SAD, and shows who is the dominant defense.

dolfan06
09-22-2003, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Our offense played like crap and we still were in it till the end.....thats DOMINANCE?...the only thing dominance were the empty seats!:lol: :lol: :tongue: yeah, dominance, 118 total yards on offense is all you clowns could come up with. and don't kid yourself, your offense was never in it!:tongue:

btw, 23 first downs to 8. now tell me, what part of domination don't you understand!:D

XoPhinsoX
09-23-2003, 01:14 AM
23 first downs :lol: :lol:

That's just awesome and funny all at the same time.

dolfan06
09-23-2003, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
23 first downs :lol: :lol:

That's just awesome and funny all at the same time. i just think its hilarious, these bill fans all have a crocodile mouth and a canary a$$. all they could talk about was the sweep last year. well i've got some bad news for those idiots, fiedler is 5-0 against the bills and he's lookin for number 6 in december!:tongue:

Marino1983
09-24-2003, 03:34 PM

That is because jerk-OFF has a hard enough time just spelling his name let alone being able to comprehend big words like "billy goats SUCK and we were supposed to go to the s-b" ..:lol:

Hey jerk-OFF,,, hows that crow taste sh!t sniffer ? Better get used to slurping on it LOSER ....

Did you ever notice that when jerk-OFF gets his @$$ handed to him in smack, that he responds with a smilie ?:lol: :evil:

God I loathe the Barfalo billy GOATS and their fans !!!!!!!:fire:

Marino1983