PDA

View Full Version : Uncharted Drake's Fourtune

WeVie
11-21-2008, 11:51 PM
Have any of you guys played this game. It has been out almost as long as the PS3 and I have to say, it is one of the best.

Everything about this game is great. The story, the gameplay, and the graphics. I have not found one complaint about this game yet, but I have only got to level four.

If you have a PS3 and have not played this game, it is a must have for sure!

Dolphin1184
11-22-2008, 10:02 AM
Yep. Made my purchasing of a ps3 worthwhile. Can't wait till uncharted 2.

Greatness920
11-22-2008, 08:24 PM
i got 70 percent of the trophies lol rented it at blockbuster not worht a buy really with no replay value for the long run an amazing game none the less im just strict with my money

WeVie
11-22-2008, 11:28 PM
i got 70 percent of the trophies lol rented it at blockbuster not worht a buy really with no replay value for the long run an amazing game none the less im just strict with my money

I don't rent games cause I have to drive twenty miles to do so. Another reason is I work so much I don't have time to finish a game in five days. I buy them used if I can at gamestop and if they suck, I can return it within seven days for full store credit and get something else.

If it don't suck, then when I am finshed with it, I sell it on half.com and get most of my money back. I can sell most of them for $35 to $45 so in the end it does'nt cost me too much to play.

I am strict with my money as well.