PDA

View Full Version : More proof why the Dolphins are "AMERICAS TEAM"...

bigbry
09-22-2003, 12:47 AM
not just the fact the Dolphins bounced back from diversity, but the manner in which they did.
But dont forget we are the winningest NFL team.

BB

Billhoff
09-22-2003, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by bigbry
not just the fact the Dolphins bounced back from diversity, but the manner in which they did.
But dont forget we are the winningest NFL team.

BB Till the going gets tough then they turn into the 'FRENCH`S team":lol: :lol: :lol:

StartingTailbak
09-22-2003, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Till the going gets tough then they turn into the 'FRENCH`S team":lol: :lol: :lol:

The going got pretty tough tonight and the Bills shriveled like my u-know-whats in cold water.

Not sure what you mean by French's team. Are you referring to the mustard?

Billhoff
09-22-2003, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by StartingTailbak

The going got pretty tough tonight and the Bills shriveled like my u-know-whats in cold water.

Not sure what you mean by French's team. Are you referring to the mustard? The French are notorious for being ..shell I say COWARDS when the states really need them ...You`ll learn something about the french if yu stay a dolphin fan.......catch up on your current events that might help also.:D ;)

Zacher
09-22-2003, 02:23 AM
I am really excited for the Dolphins annual collapde in the playoffs...good times.

Dolfan02
09-22-2003, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by Billhoff
The French are notorious for being ..shell I say COWARDS when the states really need them ...You`ll learn something about the french if yu stay a dolphin fan.......catch up on your current events that might help also.:D ;)

No buddy you got it wrong. If I stay a Dolphins fan I'll get to see us whoop your pathetic team AGAIN. Hello? Did you happen to catch the Jills-Dolphins game tonight? We dominated your team in every way! YOU LOST! YOUR TEAM SUCKS! Bledsoe looked like a wussy. I now my current events but if you did yours, then you're pretty STUPID to root for a team that will never win the SuperBowl. Good Luck buddy!
B-I-L-L-S - Boy I Love Losing Superbowls

Marino1983
09-22-2003, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Zacher
I am really excited for the Dolphins annual collapde in the playoffs...good times.

Yeah and there is alot for another fan to envy from the astounding production of the KC Squaws over the past 3 or 4 years ....:rolleyes:

Gotta love that 6-10 record in 01 !!! :eek: :goof:

:spit:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

War Chief
09-22-2003, 06:27 PM
Texans 21 - Sardines 20....in YOUR house. Annual December collapse. KC 48 - Sardines 30. Yeah, right........America's team. Dream on Fishies.

Marino1983
09-22-2003, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by War Chief
Texans 21 - Sardines 20....in YOUR house. Annual December collapse. KC 48 - Sardines 30. Yeah, right........America's team. Dream on Fishies.

No the fantasy is all in your peanut sized brain squaw... Man your imbecilic responses should carry an icon with a wheel chair attached..

Do you ever read any of your idiotic B-S ?

Now get me some popcorn squawB!TCH and the remote... There is a Lone Ranger film marathon tonight ..

:evil:

Marino1983

Billhoff
09-22-2003, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Dolfan02

No buddy you got it wrong. If I stay a Dolphins fan I'll get to see us whoop your pathetic team AGAIN. Hello? Did you happen to catch the Jills-Dolphins game tonight? We dominated your team in every way! YOU LOST! YOUR TEAM SUCKS! Bledsoe looked like a wussy. I now my current events but if you did yours, then you're pretty STUPID to root for a team that will never win the SuperBowl. Good Luck buddy!
B-I-L-L-S - Boy I Love Losing Superbowls You know a fish wouldn`t caught if it kept its mouth shut....hint,hint!:lol: Deep down you know the bills are the better team!:eek: :lol:

poornate
09-22-2003, 10:14 PM
Deep down is where you can stick your face Jerk-Off.

Notice how there posts have shifted to our collapse in this coming playoffs and away from that pipe dream of them being there. Remember the good old days Bills fans..........like Saturday?

bigbry
09-23-2003, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by War Chief
Texans 21 - Sardines 20....in YOUR house. Annual December collapse. KC 48 - Sardines 30. Yeah, right........America's team. Dream on Fishies. \

Earth to Bore Chief, a team doesnt have to go undefeated to be Americas Team. Its how a team plays in its entirety. The class it shows when they lose and most importantly the fact they dont stay down after a loss.
I really cant expect you to understand.

BB