PDA

View Full Version : Where's 3W now???

DolphinDevil28
09-22-2003, 12:52 AM
I know the classy Bills fans like circlingwagons showed up, but their most arrogant, snotty, prickish fan, 3W, has not come out.

What a pansy. He talks all that crap and is a no show when we beat the Bills.

Thanks, circling, for showing class.

GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!

Predaphin
09-22-2003, 01:24 AM
good question, he probably wont show up for the next couple games.

Capt. Dick
09-22-2003, 01:28 AM
He`s in the smack forum.

ckparrothead
09-22-2003, 01:30 AM
I doubt justafan is about to call attention to himself either. Even Chauncey and baalworship showed up to eat their crow.

M-REAL
09-22-2003, 01:30 AM
I like how some of the other wise-cracking Bills fans showed up here and tried to blend in tonite. Nice try people, we see ya and oh BTW, the Fins are the Division's leader!

3W
09-22-2003, 01:45 AM
I was the first one in there DirtDevil28.:shakeno:

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
I know the classy Bills fans like circlingwagons showed up, but their most arrogant, snotty, prickish fan, 3W, has not come out.

GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, isn't that nice...a thread started in my honor.:rolleyes: I was in the Smack Forum a half hour after the game...more than I can say for you and some others after you got beat by The Texans. I don't come onto the main Forum out of respect for AJ and the members here....I do my smacking in the smack forum where it belongs. Of course you most likely knew that, that is why you decided to roost in here and whine about it. If you want some come get some....don't hideout in here babbling like a little schoolgirl on crack:eek::booty:..I'm out.:www:

Muck
09-22-2003, 01:49 AM
I think it's only fair that this thread goes into the Smack forum.

3W
09-22-2003, 01:53 AM
Good...now I can tell Dirtdevil to eat my shorts in good conscience.:booty:

3W
09-22-2003, 01:55 AM
but their most arrogant, snotty, prickish fan, 3W, has not come out.

GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, that's got a nice ring to it...everything I've strived to be since the first day I logged on here.:up::www:

StartingTailbak
09-22-2003, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by 3W

Damn, that's got a nice ring to it...everything I've strived to be since the first day I logged on here.:up::www:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
The Bills are losers
and so is 3W

3W
09-22-2003, 02:04 AM
Yo starttakingitinthebackdoor....get back to what you do best...swapping recipes with the women in The Lounge....next to spelling smack...poetry smack is the lowest form there is...class dismissed, carryon.:rolleyes::eek::booty:

StartingTailbak
09-22-2003, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by 3W
Yo starttakingitinthebackdoor....get back to what you do best...swapping recipes with the women in The Lounge....next to spelling smack...poetry smack is the lowest form there is...class dismissed, carryon.:rolleyes::eek::booty:

I mean I know that u guys have a lot of prisons up there but what the heck? You seem to have an anal fixation. Sorry to disappoint you, no takers here. Your man Drew got bent over pretty good though.:lol:

DolphinDevil28
09-22-2003, 02:15 PM
See what I mean?

What a stupid child.

Go back your finger painting loser.

17-7 GO FINS!!!

Justasportsfan
09-24-2003, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by ckparrothead
I doubt justafan is about to call attention to himself either. Even Chauncey and baalworship showed up to eat their crow.

:moon:

3W
09-24-2003, 01:55 PM
:lolcry: Is that enough attention for you ck********:eek::booty:

ohall
09-24-2003, 01:57 PM

GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!

He's prob getting new design tips from his therapist for his newest graphic design to help him deal with his obvious Dolphins obsession.

Oliver...

Justasportsfan
09-24-2003, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Oliver

He's prob getting new design tips from his therapist for his newest graphic design to help him deal with his obvious Dolphins obsession.

Oliver...

Was this meant to be smack, Oliver? :huh:

3W
09-24-2003, 02:15 PM
:lolcry:

Oliver...

:huh::huh:

ohall
09-24-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by justafan

Was this meant to be smack, Oliver? :huh:

I'd never make fun of ppl who have obvious issues dealing with social and personal problems.

Oliver...

3W
09-24-2003, 02:40 PM

I'd never make fun of ppl who have obvious issues dealing with social and personal problems.

Oliver...

Okay, okay then, we'll leave you alone from now on..we're sorry (fingers crossed behind back).:googly: