PDA

View Full Version : Congrats M83, Ultimate, Bry, etc.

CirclingWagons
09-22-2003, 12:59 AM
You guys were the better team today, and you're defense was incredible. Congratulations. Now let me have it:cool:

StartingTailbak
09-22-2003, 01:01 AM
To your credit, you may have won, had Moulds suited up for the game. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

3W
09-22-2003, 01:06 AM
Don't eat the Crow!!!!!

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
You guys were the better team today, and you're defense was incredible. Congratulations. Now let me have it:cool:

Wouldn't it have been much easier to just blame Lucas CW??:shakeno::D

CirclingWagons
09-22-2003, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by 3W
Don't eat the Crow!!!!!

Wouldn't it have been much easier to just blame Lucas CW??:shakeno::D
:lol: ...yeah...that damn Ray Lucas

3W
09-22-2003, 01:27 AM

:lol: ...yeah...that damn Ray Lucas

Thats better...you were just temporarily confused..now stay the hell out of the beer for the rest of the night.:lol:

ckparrothead
09-22-2003, 01:32 AM
Last December Moulds spit. Tonight, he swallowed.

3W
09-22-2003, 01:34 AM
and your telling us because???:huh:

CirclingWagons
09-22-2003, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by 3W

Thats better...you were just temporarily confused..now stay the hell out of the beer for the rest of the night.:lol:
no dice bro, I'm working on natty #8...i'll probably take a few more bong rips too till I become comatose and cannot remember what happened...damn, i need xaney bars

Dolfan02
09-22-2003, 02:16 AM

no dice bro, I'm working on natty #8...i'll probably take a few more bong rips too till I become comatose and cannot remember what happened...damn, i need xaney bars

Let me remind you what happened when your circle pie-hole a$$ wakes up from hallucinations... YOU GOT BEAT IN ALL ASPECTS OF THE GAME, YOU LOST, YOU SUCK, AND MOULDS GOT SPAT ON!! :D

Marino1983
09-22-2003, 05:57 AM

Oooooooh man you are not getting off that easy c-JERK ... You and the rest of the :laughat: billy goat fanbase is going to wish they never heard of F-H ....

Your billy goats played up to their potential last night,, they came into Pro Player cocky and "apparently" with the attitude that they had the AFC East division locked up..

Guess what pipe smoker ? They found out that "they" are not as good as jack@$$es like YOU have hyped them out to be ALL offseason !!

YOU and YOUR pathetic billy goats experienced what a DEFENSE is supposed to play like (getting b!tch slapped by the Dolphins) ... Not what imbeciles like YOU c-JERK AND YOUR imbecilic brethren fantasize them to be !!

I need to get some :eat: ... The b!tch slapping of billy goat fans began as your :laughat: wildebeest was walking off Pro Player with their sh!t covered tails dragging !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:evil:

Marino1983

Beefsback
09-22-2003, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by Marino1983

Oooooooh man you are not getting off that easy c-JERK ... You and the rest of the :laughat: billy goat fanbase is going to wish they never heard of F-H ....

Your billy goats played up to their potential last night,, they came into Pro Player cocky and "apparently" with the attitude that they had the AFC East division locked up..

Guess what pipe smoker ? They found out that "they" are not as good as jack@$$es like YOU have hyped them out to be ALL offseason !!

YOU and YOUR pathetic billy goats experienced what a DEFENSE is supposed to play like (getting b!tch slapped by the Dolphins) ... Not what imbeciles like YOU c-JERK AND YOUR imbecilic brethren fantasize them to be !!

I need to get some :eat: ... The b!tch slapping of billy goat fans began as your :laughat: wildebeest was walking off Pro Player with their sh!t covered tails dragging !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:evil:

Marino1983 Bla, bla, bla where were you after the mighty fish got beat up by the TEXANS! not in here untill you beat the jets! Theres a name for guys like you!,but I won`t say your a coward,that would be non-football related,nevermind:D

Pagan
09-22-2003, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Beefsback
Bla, bla, bla where were you after the mighty fish got beat up by the TEXANS! not in here untill you beat the jets! Theres a name for guys like you!,but I won`t say your a coward,that would be non-football related,nevermind:D

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ......:rolleyes:

Marino1983
09-22-2003, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Beefsback
Bla, bla, bla where were you after the mighty fish got beat up by the TEXANS! not in here untill you beat the jets! Theres a name for guys like you!,but I won`t say your a coward,that would be non-football related,nevermind:D

This is pretty good for YOU,,, beefLESS...:confused: But maybe IF an WHEN you grow up,,, your :laughat: post's will make some semblance of sense ...

Yeah RIGHT :rolleyes: ....

17-7 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marino1983

ohall
09-22-2003, 07:14 PM

What about your lil comment that this team was not going to play any dif without Lucas starting for us?

And congrats and coming back to eat some well deserved crow.

Oliver...

Beefsback
09-23-2003, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Marino1983

This is pretty good for YOU,,, beefLESS...:confused: But maybe IF an WHEN you grow up,,, your :laughat: post's will make some semblance of sense ...

Yeah RIGHT :rolleyes: ....

17-7 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marino1983 :huh: