PDA

View Full Version : Takeo's Big Stats

Predaphin
09-22-2003, 01:03 AM
2 Tackles & 3 Assists - 1 Fumble Recovery

ckparrothead
09-22-2003, 01:05 AM
The FR makes it a fairly decent day for him. Its about as good as an INT or FF, or sack.

M-REAL
09-22-2003, 01:07 AM
I'm curious tho' as to what type and severity of injury to Henry. I know his ribs were banged up, but how bad?

Predaphin
09-22-2003, 01:10 AM
yeah but he & L Fletcher were bragging about how he they were gonna make it "Hot" in Miami.....If that was as hot as he can bring it then he's overpaid.

finsfan4life
09-22-2003, 01:12 AM
I think Ricky was able to Take a HO tonight.

DOLPHAN1
09-22-2003, 01:13 AM
by the look on his face at the end of the game, i wonder if he is re-thinking his joining the bills and its heated rivalries. i'm sure cincinati is lookin REAL good right now.

ZOD
09-22-2003, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by DOLPHAN1
by the look on his face at the end of the game, i wonder if he is re-thinking his joining the bills and its heated rivalries. i'm sure cincinati is lookin REAL good right now.

Are you kidding me?

These games and their rivalries are why players play.

Win or Lose they love the atmosphere.

Last night and for the rest of his career he will be thankful to just have the opportunity.

I don't wish the Bengals or Cardinals on any player.

They have worked to hard for to long to end up at the "dead end" of the NFL.

TKO
09-22-2003, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by DOLPHAN1

Yeah, I'm sure hewould rather be playing for the 0-3 Bungles. Listen dude, Buffalo lost a game. The season is not over. It was ONE game. Do I wish the Bills would have won, of course. But there is still a long road ahead, and I have faith the Bills will regroup this coming Sunday.

SuperMarksBros.
09-22-2003, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by TKO

But there is still a long road ahead, and I have faith the Bills will regroup this coming Sunday.

funny, i was just thinking the same thing about the eagles:lol: :lol:

DOLPHAN1
09-22-2003, 01:37 PM
"Yeah, I'm sure hewould rather be playing for the 0-3 Bungles. Listen dude, Buffalo lost a game. The season is not over. It was ONE game. Do I wish the Bills would have won, of course. But there is still a long road ahead, and I have faith the Bills will regroup this coming Sunday"

lighten up "dude". compared to the crap that spewed here last week, this is nothing. spikes is a great addition to your team. by the look on his face after the game, it was clear he did not fully understand the bill-phins rivalry. he will get it and he will be fine.

just relax and take some of what was given in HEAVY doses before the game from some of your bretheren!

DOLPHAN1
09-22-2003, 01:46 PM
come on ZOD, i'm not that crazy! like is said in the post before, spikes is a great addition to their team. i was simply rubbing in a little that maybe he was not totally clear on the magnitude of this thing. he will be fine. he will make a difference. and we will "hate" him for his incredible abilities....

as much as i want to win the SB, getting there is half the fun. it isn't any fun if the other teams just lay down before us. that statement was meant to make light of spikes introduction to the rivalry.

the next game is several weeks away and in their house. i would not be surprised if we split the series.

MNFINFAN
09-22-2003, 01:46 PM
Hey TKO nice of you to show up today. How is that Crow tasting, I heard it tastes good with a little Mustard! :D

On the side, it was a great game by both Defenses, the main difference being Ricky and him running and running until you all were worn down. You need TH to start getting his act together or McGahee to heal otherwise the 03 Bills will start to look like the Marino Fins.

StartingTailbak
09-22-2003, 01:56 PM
To his credit Spikes never quit. He read the screen all the way and put himself in position to get the fumble recovery. He got tackled by, who else, Mr. Toughman. I don't think that he was prepared for the speed and power of either Ricky or Randy.

Ricky put Sam Adams down for the count. I was laughing so hard. Get that guy a conditioning coach. He's listed at 335 :lol: Add another 100 lbs of cheeseburgers.

mike_vee
09-22-2003, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by StartingTailbak
To his credit Spikes never quit. He read the screen all the way and put himself in position to get the fumble recovery. He got tackled by, who else, Mr. Toughman. I don't think that he was prepared for the speed and power of either Ricky or Randy.

Ricky put Sam Adams down for the count. I was laughing so hard. Get that guy a conditioning coach. He's listed at 335 :lol: Add another 100 lbs of cheeseburgers. :roflmao:

mike_vee
09-22-2003, 02:07 PM
here's one for bills fans ... enjoy

Disgustipate
09-22-2003, 02:08 PM
So did Spikes really go out of the game? I didnt see it from where I was sitting. Someone told me that Ricky knocked Spikes pretty good. Now what is this about Sam Adams, too?

FinsGoToGuy
09-22-2003, 02:10 PM
Spikes played pretty well but their defense did underestimate Williams. There was a couple of mistackle by them (I have one of Fletcher in my head).

TKO
09-22-2003, 03:08 PM
The main problem was not Buffalo's D'. The inability of the Bills O' to sustain any kind of drive is what ultimately did them in. Take a look at the time of possession for this game. I really should come as no surprise that Buffalo's D was worn down by the end of the game. Like I said before, great game plan and near perfect execution! See you in December.

BigFinFan
09-22-2003, 03:35 PM
Leave Taco Spice alone.....

he got hurt last night....by his own player!

Pitty
09-22-2003, 03:37 PM
The funniest thing in my mind was after watching the Takeo/Fletcher pregame "11 on 1, you do the math" thing and then Ricky goes for 150.

Great, great game.

BigFinFan
09-22-2003, 03:41 PM
Thier D got punked and so did their O.

Great game fellas!

StartingTailbak
09-22-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by TKO
The main problem was not Buffalo's D'. The inability of the Bills O' to sustain any kind of drive is what ultimately did them in. Take a look at the time of possession for this game. I really should come as no surprise that Buffalo's D was worn down by the end of the game. Like I said before, great game plan and near perfect execution! See you in December.

Excuses, Excuses.

'We only lost cause or offense didn't score any points'. DUH. If you don't score how can you win. You mean after all the talk about a show of force, the Bills O can't even come up with a field goal? Am I missing something here?

finfan54
09-22-2003, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by TKO

listen, im tired of you bills fans already. you said our defense sucked. now you know what sucks means.:yell:

finfan54
09-22-2003, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Pitty
The funniest thing in my mind was after watching the Takeo/Fletcher pregame "11 on 1, you do the math" thing and then Ricky goes for 150.

Great, great game.

yeah i had the tape sent in at half time for the guys ot see in the locker room so there would be no fourth quarter comeback.:D that TKO thing was way out of line.
oh and i thnk suzy colver is in love with ricky.:lol:

Samphin
09-22-2003, 05:19 PM
Takeo went out after a Ricky Williams tackle. I couldn't elp but chuckle for a second at the thought of him turning it up to "110" and then getting turned upside down, by Ricky. Not that I wished the injury on him but it is always funny to me when someone talks a bunch and then gets put on their butt.

Having said that, Takeo went out after the tackle because as he was falling one of his teammates decided they liked his eyes and wanted them for themself. He got gouged pretty good by I think Fletcher.

Speaking of Fletcher, Ricky put a move on him last not that could have stopped traffic. Fletcher read the play beautifully and broke into the backfield just as Ricky got the handoff. Ricky put a juke on him like I have never seen and went right past Fletcher while London just sat their pondering what just happened. :lol:

XoPhinsoX
09-22-2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by BigFinFan
Leave Taco Spice alone.....

he got hurt last night....by his own player! :lol: :lol: :lol:

dofnsman4303
09-22-2003, 06:16 PM
I hate that time of possesion argument, if the defense wants off the field force a 3 and out, sure your offense couldnt move the ball but if your defense played as well as ours the time of possesion would have been about 30 mins. both ways

finfan54
09-22-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by dofnsman4303
I hate that time of possesion argument, if the defense wants off the field force a 3 and out, sure your offense couldnt move the ball but if your defense played as well as ours the time of possesion would have been about 30 mins. both ways

they couldnt stop ricky, they couldnt stop jay (qb draw) and third down conversions and htey couldnt stop mcmicheal/chambers when we did throw.

BigFinFan
09-22-2003, 06:51 PM
Poor Taco!

Bills brought him in to help against Miami. Welllllllllllllllllllll it did not work.

Pats brought in Colvin for the same reason. He is out for the season, and they haven't even played us yet!

Predaphin
09-22-2003, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by mike_vee
here's one for bills fans ... enjoy

LMAO! I got to use that over at BFZ! LoL!

T-ROCK
09-22-2003, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Predaphin34
2 Tackles & 3 Assists - 1 Fumble Recovery

Actually, not a really bad day for him, but nothing like what he predicted in his little promo before tha game...

Guess he knows now you don't arm tackle Ricky...

XoPhinsoX
09-22-2003, 08:40 PM
Pffft, without the fumble recovery that's a pretty sad day IMO.

DolfanDaveInATX
09-22-2003, 08:58 PM
Best FFB coaching move of the week: Letting Takeo ride my bench this week.

The reason that ranks above starting Ricky Williams is because Ricky doesn't move from my starting running back.

:billsbite:

phinfan_1
09-22-2003, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Pitty

Great, great game.

Yeah, you could see it in Takeo face at the end. Man that probably was the most humbleing experience in his life. I bet he thinks twice about doing a pregame peice again.And than being miked all night on top of it.

VanDolPhan
09-22-2003, 11:35 PM
Anyone notice on Takeo's FR that Ruddy put a really really half assed block on him? If Ruddy makes any sort of block on him Ricky would have had a 50/50 chance to recover that ball.

Can we win a SB
09-22-2003, 11:45 PM
Bills d played pretty well but got tired after to much dosage of ricky,.. they stopped him up the middle many times but we kept handing it off and taht was what hurt them.. the longest run i think ricky had was 10 yards.. but bills D did ok, even though they are out of shape *cough*SAM Adams*Cough* and get to tired that they cant play on third down when you know number 34 is getting the ball.

XoPhinsoX
09-23-2003, 01:12 AM
The fact they knew he was gonna get the ball and couldn't stop him is what is really great :D .

I didn't get to see Takeo's face..I was at the game..can anyone find a pic? :lol:

mike_vee
09-23-2003, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
The fact they knew he was gonna get the ball and couldn't stop him is what is really great :D .

I didn't get to see Takeo's face..I was at the game..can anyone find a pic? :lol: it was something like this :confused:

R. Rich
09-23-2003, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by BigFinFan
Poor Taco!

Bills brought him in to help against Miami. Welllllllllllllllllllll it did not work.

Pats brought in Colvin for the same reason. He is out for the season, and they haven't even played us yet!

I actually think they brought in the personnel they did to get them "over the hump" by beating New England. We had been hearing so much about how Belichick owned the Bills and it was sickening. The challenge now will be to see what the tackles do to respond to a game like that. Will Adams and Williams come back with a strong effort for the rest of the season, or will this performance haunt them like Belichick supposedly did? I went to our opening day win over the Pats, and I can honestly tell you all that the Bills were NO WAY as psyched for this game as they were for the Pats game. The problem is, THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN!!!! This is THE rivalry for the Bills, and we got another reminder of that Sunday. I remember seeing some poll that asked who the 'rival' was for the different teams in the NFL, and none of the other AFC East teams mentioned Buffalo first. Well, as we all know, this is still the big rivalry for BOTH teams! All you need to do is look at the Bills and Dolphins message boards or, better yet, listen to the crowd at the game!

XoPhinsoX
09-23-2003, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by R. Rich

I actually think they brought in the personnel they did to get them "over the hump" by beating New England. We had been hearing so much about how Belichick owned the Bills and it was sickening. The challenge now will be to see what the tackles do to respond to a game like that. Will Adams and Williams come back with a strong effort for the rest of the season, or will this performance haunt them like Belichick supposedly did? I went to our opening day win over the Pats, and I can honestly tell you all that the Bills were NO WAY as psyched for this game as they were for the Pats game. The problem is, THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN!!!! This is THE rivalry for the Bills, and we got another reminder of that Sunday. I remember seeing some poll that asked who the 'rival' was for the different teams in the NFL, and none of the other AFC East teams mentioned Buffalo first. Well, as we all know, this is still the big rivalry for BOTH teams! All you need to do is look at the Bills and Dolphins message boards or, better yet, listen to the crowd at the game!

They were talking about how NE and the Bills are more of a rivalry :confused:

Anyway, we all know why you beat the Pats :tongue:

R. Rich
09-23-2003, 02:50 PM
I think it had everything to do with Belichick having the success against the Bills plus the fact that they traded Drew to us and kept on beating us. That had everyone in Buffalo frothing at the mouth to beat them. It's the wins that do it; just take a look at the Bills-Dolphins rivalry. That was born out of the "0 for the 70s" frustration Bills fans felt when they kept on losing to Miami. I'm sure the 2 losses Miami had to the Bills had everyone a little more psyched to beat the Bills, right? If you ask me, this is still a very heated rivalry. I think the rivalry with the Pats is gaining some momentum, but this is still THE rivalry as far as Bills fans are concerned.