PDA

View Full Version : We stomped you fish

WeStompedYou
11-23-2008, 05:34 PM
The New England Patriots are still the cream of the crop, we stomp you with half a team missing and a backup QB enjoy being second rate citizens and no football in January.

I'm so smug right now, i love it, we even ran up the score! :lol:

John Biello
11-23-2008, 05:35 PM
our time will come, enjoy it while it lasts

taylormvp99
You're an idiot. Go away cause you're a classless piece of **** just like the team you root for.

neonleon
The New England Patriots are still the cream of the crop, we stomp you with half a team missing and a backup QB enjoy being second rate citizens and no football in January.

So much class gotta love Pat fans :rolleyes:

Miami 13
11-23-2008, 05:36 PM
You must live a sad lonely life, if you register on a Dolphins forum only after a win to post. I'm sure you have been a true die hard for a good solid 4-6 years right?

CalDolFan10x14
11-23-2008, 05:36 PM
Okay....The Jet's are the cream of the crop in the division. I feel so dirty for saying that. So you returned the favor...too bad you couldn't do the same in New England.

templarwd
11-23-2008, 05:37 PM
Stomped ?! Won yes but I would call 38-13 a stomping. The Phins were in this until Pennington threw that INT in the 4th.

phinatic0083
11-23-2008, 05:38 PM
suck my clock (minus the "L") the season is still long

phinfreak

Jets are the new regime in the East sweetheart. Look what they did to your Patsies last week.

Next, you got, uh...umm.....Da Stealas!

bye bye!:sidelol:

KTownsDolphins

NE fans still as unclassy as ever. You won't win forever, I wonder what bandwagon team you will cheer for when that happens.

Your backup QB could be better than Brady in the long run, Brady may never be the same again and Cassel won't be back next year because there is no way you guys pay for him.

Dors156
11-23-2008, 05:39 PM
I never thought I would say this but it has occured to me today and a little bit before. I always thought Brady was an amazing quarterback,but the more games that pass by. I now believe he is a product of a system. If a Matt Cassel throws for 400 yards for two straight games against very good teams, this leads me to believe Brady is a product.

67Stang
Did you know we are 1-1 this year jack a$$. Also your team no matter how well it does from here on out will be remebered as the biggest choke team in history. Your team is on the down hill slide, and everything you have accomplished has the big * by it.

WeStompedYou
The Jets will win the Division but we will eliminate them in the Wildcard round.

WeStompedYou
11-23-2008, 05:40 PM
I never thought I would say this but it has occured to me today and a little bit before. I always thought Brady was an amazing quarterback,but the more games that pass by. I now believe he is a product of a system. If a Matt Cassel throws for 400 yards for two straight games against very good teams, this leads me to believe Brady is a product.

Does that mean you think Bill Belichick is that much of a genius?

The best head coach ever perhaps?

Mannyjr23
11-23-2008, 05:41 PM
Good for you and your team...Karma is a ***** (don't forget that);)

JCane
11-23-2008, 05:43 PM
Bill Belichick is certainly one of the greatest coaches ever.

However, since you're a classless piece of ****, I hope that your wife's penis falls off.

Mannyjr23
11-23-2008, 05:43 PM
Does that mean you think Bill Belichick is that much of a genius?

The best head coach ever perhaps?

There is no such thing as a genius :rolleyes:

xMChemicalRx
11-23-2008, 05:54 PM
SUCK MY 50 FOOT INCH CLOCK. (Without the "L")

xMChemicalRx
11-23-2008, 05:55 PM
Did you know we are 1-1 this year jack a$$. Also your team no matter how well it does from here on out will be remebered as the biggest choke team in history. Your team is on the down hill slide, and everything you have accomplished has the big * by it.

VERY TRUE. That's how I see it.

Dolphins7273
11-23-2008, 06:31 PM
I signed up here because i'm a sad virgin with too much time/cum on my hands and I'll come back to post again after I finish jerking off to pictures of Tom Brady.

Fixed.

JC
11-23-2008, 06:37 PM
so when the NFL sucked the patriots d**k, did they spit or swallow?

FORMER FIN1
12-06-2008, 01:28 AM

The bills came and went, You stunk and used to be the cellar, the jets never were, Would you care to look up the all time series? Can a ten year old comprehend 51-0 against the bears? Been a fan long? I bet not. Better get off Quagmire's computer, he'll punish you.

shadpop
12-06-2008, 08:22 PM
31-13 for us 48-28 for you. Sounds pretty even if you ask me. Just like our records. (2) bill B one of the best-wake up and quit the drinking. That cheating SOB is a joke. Your lucky he is humping the Commish's leg. Your best moment against us took a snowplow to pull off. Go back to your Patsie's site with the rest of the uneducated trash. your only positive is that you are not a Jets fan.